46

^^ seductive Amelia

Amelia's POV 

I walked by an open door and noticed Lara as she arranged flowers on the table, her movements graceful and precise. There was something almost therapeutic in the way she handled the delicate blooms, and I couldn't help but feel a surge of love and desire for her.

Maybe, I should try a different approach with her. Okay, think like Secret Agent Amelia. Let's see how much I can seduce her. I walked to a mirror and fluffed my hair and applied my makeup just the way she loves. I then made sure to wear a dress that hugged my curves that always made it impossible for Lara not to bed me. I smirked since I knew I looked stunningly hot. I then made my way to her and seductively approached the vampire.

"Lara," I called softly, catching her attention. She glanced up at me, her expression neutral.

"Amelia." She replied, her tone cool and detached.

"What are you making?" I walked over to her, my steps deliberate, and placed my hand along her arm on her shoulders.

"Flowers." She flatly spoke while I maintained eye contact that typically makes her weak.

"Well, I've been thinking about you all morning," I whispered, my voice low and husky. "I want you."

She raised an eyebrow, pausing her work. "Oh? Is that so?" she asked, a slight smirk playing on her lips.

I watched as her eyes not so subtly checked me out. I smirked as she eyed my breasts. I knew this would get her.

Encouraged by her reaction, I leaned in closer, my fingers tracing the contours of her shoulders. "Yes," I murmured, my breath brushing against her ear. "I've missed you."

To my surprise, Lara's smirk widened, and she leaned into my touch, her body relaxing against mine. "Well, maybe I've missed you too," she said softly, her eyes half-lidded with what I thought was desire.

My heart leaped with hope, and I moved my hands down her arms, pulling her closer. "Why don't we take a break from this?" I suggested, nodding towards the flowers. "We could... reconnect."

She let out a low chuckle, her hands resting on my hips. "You always know how to tempt me, Amelia," she whispered, her lips brushing against my neck. I felt my eyes light up since she was beginning to remember.

Feeling a surge of triumph, I tilted my head back, giving her better access. Her lips traced a path along my throat, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. "Lara..." I breathed, my hands exploring her back, pulling her even closer.

For a few blissful moments, it seemed like she was responding, her touch igniting a fire within me. I was lost in the sensation, certain that we were about to rekindle our connection.

But then, as suddenly as it began, Lara pulled away. She stepped back, her eyes now cold and distant. "Actually, on second thought," she said, her voice hardening, "I'm not really in the mood."

I stared at her, confusion and hurt swirling inside me. "What? But... you were just..."

She shrugged nonchalantly, turning back to the flowers. "I guess I changed my mind. It's not like you're that irresistible, Amelia. I have more important things to do."

Her words hit me like a slap, the sting of rejection sharper than I could have ever imagined. "But... Lara, why?" I asked, my voice trembling. "I thought you wanted me."

She didn't even bother to look at me. "Maybe I was just playing along," she said flatly. "Honestly, you're not as special as you think you are."

I felt a lump form in my throat, my cheeks burning with mortification. "I just... I wanted to be close to you," I whispered, my voice breaking. "I miss you."