47

^^Young Lara

Amelia's POV 

I was surprised this morning by Zena and Yeira rushing into my room. They jumped on my bed and stated Lara wanted to take me on a date. I had them repeat their words since that didn't sound like Lara at all. Zena then explained that Hailey stated Lara wanted to do something with me, but had no idea. So now, my twins and Hailey were coming up with a romantic date idea. Oh, god.

"Are you sure Lara is cool with this?"

"Why wouldn't she be?" Yeira posed back.

"Uh... please, mum. Just trust us. And be ready for later."

"Okay." I flopped back down. "Only because it's you two."

I then laughed as they attacked me with cuddles. I hugged them tight and we spent hours just chilling and talking in the bed.

X

"You look beautiful." I turned to see Zena.

"Thanks." I held my hand out for her.

Zena smiled and took it. I pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. We hung onto each other while smiling.

"Where are we going?"

"Nuh, uh." Yeira entered the room. "It's called a surprise for a reason." She teased. "And you look gorgeous, mum."

"Thanks, Yei. And I'm regretting allowing you both to plan this."

"Hey, we're recreating the parent trap." Yeira shrugged.

"Yes! I know that movie!" Zena happily clapped.

"I showed it to her today."

Zena and Yeira shared impish smiles with each other. They then stiffened and smirked. I sniffed the air and smelt Lara's scent. I took a big gulp, so the girls gave me comforting taps before sending me off. I walked to the stairs and looked down to notice the tension between Matt and Lara. Jade and Zayn were speaking to each other when I descended the steps.

When they heard the stairs creak, they stopped and stared. Jade had a smile on her face while Zayn looked like a happy dolphin. Matt was speechless and Lara didn't give anything away. Her expression didn't change while Matt had to force himself to snap out of it. Jade gave me a hug while Zayn clapped his hands.

"You look amazing, Mia!" Jade smiled.

"You look smoking hot!" Zayn announced.

Matt and Lara both shot glares at him. Ha, so that gets a reaction out of her. I thanked him and faced Matt, who cleared his throat. He stated I looked great. I gave him a gentle smile as Lara stepped aside and motioned for me to walk. I gave her a small nod and went to the door. She did open it, so that's a plus I guess?

"You don't look bad." She muttered and opened the car door for me.

"Thanks." I muttered and went in the backseat.

Lara scooted next to me and stared out the window as the driver took off. I took a moment to observe her outfit and she looked sexy. I mean she's a sexy woman, so this doesn't come as a surprise. Her aqua dress perfectly matched her skin tone and her hair was in beautiful waves. The gold jewelry perfectly contrasted-

Lara turned to me with a raised brow. I immediately snapped my head forward and didn't glance her way for the rest of the ride. Finally, the driver pulled up to the restaurant. He opened my door and helped me out. After thanking him, I followed Lara inside.

"Do you have reservations?"

"Yes." Lara's voice caused the woman to freeze. "Umm?"

"Sorry! Name?"