59

^^Naomi

Naomi fell to the ground. She was exhausted and struggled to stand. That last teleportation really zapped her energy, but she had to keep moving if she were to save the others. Naomi managed to stand up and leaned against a tree to catch her breath.

"Hmm... who are you?" She turned at unfamiliar vampires. "Fresh blood." They licked the lips and advanced.

"Shit!" Naomi cursed and ran through the woods.

The vampires chuckled and enjoyed the idea of hunting her for sport. Naomi managed to break through the woods and spotted the compound in the distance. The vampires cackled and sped in front of her. She skittered to a stop and eyed their fangs.

Naomi then noticed their smirks fade. Naomi backed up until she collided with a chest. She gulped and nervously looked up. She then gasped as her eyes connected with Lara's.

"Lara!" She swiveled around and wrapped her arms around the woman.

"Leave or I'll tear you apart." She warned the vampires, who quickly fled. "Naomi." She looked down.

"You're back and not dangerous." She breathed a sigh of relief.

"I wouldn't say not dangerous?" Lara made a face.

"Who were those vampires? Not your allies?"

"Agents of Geneve and they're getting too close for comfort. Guess they broke through the line. That's concerning."

"Lara!" She grabbed the woman's arms. "Big problem!" She rushed out.

"Ya, you're still touching me." Naomi rolled her eyes at Lara.

"It's about Acacia and Hana!"

"Now, that is a problem." Lara muttered.

"They've been taken. I escaped and-" Naomi then felt her legs give out, so Lara caught her. Her eyes rolled back and she passed out.

"Dammit, you passed out." Lara picked her up bridal style and raced back to the compound.

Lara entered the infirmary and placed Naomi down. Alena sensed Lara's frantic state and entered the room. Her eyes widened before she assisted her daughter in aiding Naomi.

"What happened?"

"Vampires broke through the line. Found her. Acacia and Hana were taken."

"Do the girls know?" Lena lowered her voice.

"Not yet." Lara bit her wrist and forced her blood into Naomi's mouth. "Come on, Naomi." She then breathed a sigh of relief when the succubi slowly woke up. "You passed out. You're beyond dehydrated."

"That doesn't give me much hope for the other two." Lena commented.

"Did you see Geneve?"

"No, but they made comments about taking us and it's almost time for feeding and stuff."

"Mum, help her. I'll get the girls." Lara then zipped away.

Lara swiftly went to the meeting room. She swung open the doors, resulting in everyone focusing on her. Lara's eyes peered around until they settled on the girls and Mila. Lara then flitted her eyes at Ulyana.

"Your woman is here." She briefly addressed the woman.

"Excuse me?" Ulyana raised a brow.

"Head to the infirmary." Timo scrunched his brows before leading Ulyana out the room. Iris then ran after Timo since she didn't want to be alone. "You two..." Lara pointed at the girls. "I need to speak with you. Now."