50

^^King Joaquin

Third Person POV 

Yeira's vamp face was in full effect as she sped through the alleys. She quickly scaled buildings and jumped from roof to roof. She snarled as the scent got more bold. Yeira kicked down a door and entered the bare apartment. The only illumination coming from the many candles. She found Lara hugging herself.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MOTHER!" Yeira roared.

Yeira went to strike Lara, but stopped at seeing the older woman's eyes. Lara's eyes were bloodshot. What confused Yeira even more was that she was staring at her vamp eyes/ staring at Dior. Lara was in full vamp form, with the bluish skin, white hair, and opaque eyes. Yeira had never seen a vampire cry while in this vamp form... besides Zena, but she considered Zena to be a baby. This was unheard of. Yeira slowly lowered her hand as Lara shook.

"Wha-"

Lara sunk to the ground and held her legs. She then started rocking back and forth while whimpering. Yeira was stunned and didn't know what to do. Yeira looked around and prayed that someone would come and help since she wasn't equipped to handle this.

"Umm..." Yeira knelt next to her, but Lara started wheezing. "You're..." Yeira scratched her head. "What do I do?" She asked herself.

"How?" Lara spoke above a whisper.

"How what?" Yeira whispered.

"Did she... die?" Lara covered her eyes.

"No, no. She's alright. She's healing. She's a wolf, remember?"

Flashback

Lara aimlessly walked through the gloomy woods. She had lost her detail since she hated having guards follow her. Lara heard giggles, making her stop in her tracks. The giggle was familiar and Lara immediately recognized it to be Hailey's. She followed the sound and arrived on the outskirts of the hot springs.

Lara leaned against a tree as she observed Hailey and a few of her vampire friends splash around in the water. Lara felt her breathing increased and her throat tighten as she intently watched Hailey's naked body. Even though the other girls were also naked, her eyes were drawn to Hailey's figure.

Lara felt her fangs elongate, but she fought for control. One of the vampires spotted Lara and pointed her out. Hailey turned and smiled at Lara, beckoning her over. Lara shook her head, but Hailey continued waving. Lara looked down since she felt her vampire counterpart taking over.

"Lara!" Hailey sped to her. "Join us."

Lara raised her eyes, but immediately averted them since Hailey was stark naked. Hailey was beyond confused by Lara's behavior.

"I think it's best if I go."

"What? Why?" Hailey tilted her head. "You're more than welcome to..." She stopped once she saw Lara's face. "Lar..." Hailey then sensed Lara's horniness and stepped back. "Lara." She whispered.

"I need to leave." Lara spoke again. "I won't violate you." She then sped away.

Lara raced back to her room, but the thought of Hailey's body still lingered in her mind. She overturned her furniture to rid herself of the feeling. Unfortunately, her vamp emotions were heightened and she desperately craved Hailey.

Lara needed a release desperately. She raced to the human slaves and watched them cower in fear. Her eyes raked over the many attractive women, but stopped on one that resembled Hailey. The girl was shaking as Lara roughly grabbed her. The girl thrashed around and screamed, but Lara ignored her frantic state. The girl's mother attempted to intervene, but Lara slapped the human down, instantly killing her. The girl cried in agony as Lara dragged her away.