54

Amelia's POV 

Matt concluded the meeting around 2am. He claimed that I should get proper rest and we'd continue in the morning. I nodded and led Lara to my bedroom. I stretched and didn't care that my crop top rose a bit. I turned to speak to Lara, but noticed Lara across the room.

The room was dim, moonlight casting ghostly shadows across the walls. My heart pounded as I sat on the edge of the bed, watching Lara. She stood at the doorway, her eyes a deep, hungry crimson. The air was thick with tension, the aftermath of battle still clinging to us.

She moved in a blur, closing the distance between us. Her hands cupped my face, the touch both gentle and possessive. "Mila," she whispered, her voice a low growl that sent shivers down my spine. "I can't control it around you."

I felt my breath hitch, my body reacting to the intensity in her gaze. "Then don't," I replied, my voice trembling with desire. "I want all of you, Lara... and Dior."

(Smut)

Her eyes darkened further, and with a feral growl, she claimed my lips in a searing kiss. It was a clash of need and desperation, our tongues battling for dominance. Her hands roamed over my body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. She pushed me back onto the bed, her weight pressing down, pinning me in place.

I gasped as her fangs grazed my neck, the sharp sensation sending a thrill through me. "Lara..." I moaned, arching my back, offering myself completely.

Lara's control slipped further, and she bit down, the pain mixing with pleasure. The bond between us flared, an electric connection that left us both breathless. She licked the wound, her tongue soothing and teasing at once.

Her hands were everywhere, exploring every inch of my body with a reverence that belied her aggression. She tore at my clothes, shredding fabric in her haste to feel skin against skin. My hands tangled in her hair, pulling her closer, urging her on.

"More," I demanded, my voice a husky whisper. "Don't hold back."

Her eyes blazed with an unholy light, and she complied without hesitation. She trailed kisses down my body, nipping and sucking, leaving marks that proclaimed her ownership. When she reached my breasts, she took a nipple into her mouth, her tongue flicking and swirling, drawing a moan from deep within me.

My senses were overwhelmed, every touch, every bite, every kiss sending me spiraling higher. I could feel her desire, her need, and it fueled my own. I pulled her up, capturing her lips again, our kiss even more frantic and desperate than before.

Her hands moved lower, finding the heat between my thighs. She stroked, teasing and testing, driving me wild with need. "Please," I begged, my voice raw with longing.

With a growl, she gave in, her fingers plunging into me, finding a rhythm that had me crying out, my nails digging into her back. The world narrowed to the two of us, the heat, the connection, the overwhelming pleasure.

Lara's name became a chant on my lips, my body arching and shuddering as I approached the edge. Her thumb found my clit, circling with just the right pressure, pushing me over. I shattered, my orgasm crashing through me, leaving me trembling and breathless.

She didn't stop, prolonging my pleasure, drawing out every last wave until I was spent, lying boneless and sated beneath her. Only then did she slow, her aggression fading into tenderness. She kissed me softly, murmuring words of love and devotion.

(Smut over)

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close, feeling the steady beat of her heart against my own. "I love you," I whispered, my voice hoarse but sure.