11

^^Vanya

Third Person POV 

"You've been requested." A messenger addressed Vanya.

"By whom?" Vanya gulped.

The messenger didn't answer and simply left her. Vanya turned to find a nervous Iris. Vanya attempted to console Iris, but she was in hysterics. She pleaded with Vanya to stay, but the older vampire knew that'd be a death sentence. Vanya gently kissed Iris' forehead and poured all her love into that kiss.

"Vanya." Iris' lips quivered. "Don't go."

"If I don't, she'll kill you." Vanya sadly smiled. "I can't allow that. Better me than you."

"Van-"

"Don't let her leave." Vanya addressed the guards and left Iris.

Iris gasped and went to chase the older woman, but the guards held her back. Iris struggled against them and screamed at Vanya. Vanya looked down and sadly breathed out. It pained her to hear Iris' cries and she felt helpless. Vanya took a deep breath and left her mate.

Vanya slowly walked to the balcony. She could see the figure resting her arms against the rails. Vanya gathered her nerves before approaching the woman. Vanya held her breath as she stood shoulder to shoulder with the woman. The person turned to face her, but Vanya continued staring straight ahead.

"Vous me connaissez." (You know me.)

"Oui, princesse." (Yes, princess) Vanya curtsied.

"Dis mon nom." (Say my name) She whispered in Vanya's ear.

"Allura." Her voice cracked.

"Vous me connaissez..." (You know me...) Lara's fingers found themselves traveling down Vanya's throat. "Et vous savez ce que je veux..." (And you know what I want...) Lara's fingers delicately unbuttoned Vanya's top. "Prêt à me le donner ?" (Ready to give it to me?)  Lara whispered near Vanya's lips.

"Si c'est ce que vous souhaitez." (If that's what you wish.) Vanya stared at the stars.

"Si jolie..." (So pretty...) Lara breathed out and started kissing along Vanya's neck. "Peau si douce." (Skin so soft) Lara moaned.

Vanya closed her eyes and squeezed her fists as Lara's lips traveled around her neck. Lara's hands began to lightly touch along Vanya's sides. When Lara's hand ghosted over Vanya's breast, the younger vampire stiffened. Lara immediately halted her actions and gazed upwards. She noticed Vanya's tenseness and closed eyes.

"Tu ne peux pas me résister." (You can't resist me.) Lara stated.

"Personne ne peut." (No one can.) Vanya choked back her sobs.

"Regarde-moi." (Look at me.) Lara commanded, so Vanya obeyed. "Vos mots contredisent vos actions." (Your words contradict your actions.) Lara stepped back. "J'essaie de te baiser." (I'm trying to fuck you)

"Je sais." (I know.)

"Vous ne voulez pas ça." (You don't want that.)

"Si c'est ce que vous dites." (If that's what you say.) Vanya carefully spoke.

"Réponds-moi maintenant." (Answer me.)

""Non, je ne le fais pas." (No, I don't.)

"Pourquoi pas?" (Why not?) Lara raised a brow. "Normalement, on ne me dit pas non." (I'm not normally told no.)