48

^^Ellio

Amelia's POV 

Zena and I were playing cards in the living room while Yeira opted to make a card tower. Yeira cheered when she dismissed making a complex tower. Zena evilly smirked at me. I smirked back before I shook the table and Zena slapped it down. Yeira screamed and began yelling at our laughing states.

I pulled Yeira down and began tickling her to death. Zena then sat on Yeira and began poking her. Yeira foundered around, but I kept her down. Yeira hysterically laughed as I kissed her cheek. I finally released Yeira and watched her begging juggling wine bottles.

"Yei!" I called out when she tossed the bottle too high and shattered it against the ceiling. "Yei." I facepalmed.

"Look, it's raining wine." She stuck her tongue out.

We were joking around when Lara suddenly entered. We all stiffened and became silent. Lara awkwardly stopped in the room and then went to the other couch. We were shocked that she'd willingly be in the same room as us.

"She's sitting in this room." Yeira whispered to Zena.

"I know." Zena whispered back.

"Whaaaaaa?!"

It was really awkward since none of us were doing anything and just sitting there. Lara's eyes darted around the room to find something to entertain herself with. Ellio then ran into the room. He then used an air horn to blow in Zena and my face. He turned to Yeira, but gulped from Yeira's glare.

"Do that and I'll get you back 10x worse." Yeira impishly winked.

"Okay." He gulped. "Hi!" Ellio interrupted the awkwardness.

Zena jumped in surprise while Yeira laughed at her. Ellio joined in on the teasing and wrapped his arms around her. Zena tried to free herself, but he tightened the embrace.

"Hey, El." I addressed him.

Ellio grinned at me and gave me a hug. He quickly looked past me to stare at a disinterested Lara. I gave him a warning look which he ignored. I grabbed onto his arm, but he broke free from my hold and approached her. Lara's eyes looked towards the unfamiliar guy.

"Hi, Lara!" He waved. "You may not remember me, but I'm Ellio!" Lara gave him a blank stare. "You're my favorite cousin-in-law." He joked, but she didn't laugh.

"El-"

"Zena and Yeira are my-"

"Ellio!" I harshly interrupted. 

He couldn't reveal the girls identity just yet. He quickly got the hint and nodded. 

"Uh, yah!" He beamed, but Lara had a stoic expression. "Got to know Zena pretty well since we lived together for a time. Don't really know Yeira, but she seems... different from Zena."

Ellio paused and looked at Lara expectingly, but she gave him nothing. Yeira snorted at the awkwardness while Zena facepalmed herself.

"She's not very talkative." I spoke.

"I mean she kinda used to be-"

"She merely tolerated your presence." Yeira quipped.

"That's not true!" He defended. "Right, Z?!"

"I mean..." Zena trailed off.

"What's there not to love?!"

"I can start-"

"Not you too!" Ellio whined while I smirked.

The four of us started joking around and I think Lara got bored. My heart hurt at her bored expression. She made an attempt to leave, but Ellio spotted her.