58

^^Acacia

Third Person POV

The moon cast its silvery light over the Italian countryside, illuminating the hidden compound where Acacia, Naomi, and Hana were supposed to be safe. Tensions ran high inside the walls, despite the illusion of security. Acacia paced restlessly since she was desperate to see Zena, her longing growing unbearable.

"We can't just sit here," Acacia argued, her voice tinged with frustration. "I need to see Zena. I need to know she's okay."

Naomi, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, sighed deeply. "Acacia, we've been over this. It's too dangerous to leave the compound. The vampires are still out there."

Hana, chimed in, "Naomi's right. We need to stay put. It's safer here."

But Acacia's determination was unyielding. "I'm going. You can stay if you want, but I'm not waiting any longer."

"You'll be putting us all in danger." Naomi hissed.

"Naomi, also has a point." Hana muttered.

"I need Zena and I'm going!"

"If they capture your pathetic ass, they can find us!" Naomi stated.

"I'm not asking you to come!"

"You're a liability!"

"How am I a liability?!"

"OMG! You're-"

Hana glanced between them, her dislike for Naomi barely concealed. She felt torn but ultimately couldn't resist Acacia's fervor. "Alright, Acacia. I'll come with you. But this better not be a mistake."

"Seriously?!" Naomi was irked. "You're just gonna give into her like that?!"

"She's going with or without us, so we might as well join her. More safety in numbers." Hana explained.

Naomi rolled her eyes. "Fine. But don't expect me to bail out the entitled, selfish, bratty princess when things go south."

Acacia rolled her eyes at the diss and grumbled under her breath. They eventually made it out the safe house to start the journey. Acacia led the way, her senses heightened, every shadow a potential threat.

"So Acacia, any idea where we should go? Or, are we just supposed to walk around aimlessly?" Naomi hissed.

"We're going to the Ricci compound, you slut!"

"Is it safe, spoiled girl?"

"We'll find out, call girl."

"Prissy."

"Only fans model!"

"At least I'd make money, you bougie ass-"

"OH!" Acacia gasped. "I AM NOT BOUGIE! I HAVE MONEY BEHIND MY NAME! I'M OLD MONEY! YOU STUPID CUNT!"

"Aren't we supposed to be lokey and not screaming down the place?" Hana spoke up.

"Shut it, pauper!" Acacia snapped, resulting in Hana rolling her eyes. "Now, bougie would be if Hana tried to act like she could actually afford to buy herself something to eat."

"Hey!" Hana yelled at her.

"What? I was just giving an example... no offense." Acacia winced.

"Shade definitely thrown." Naomi snickered.

"Offense taken." Hana spoke through gritted teeth.

They hadn't gone far when they found themselves ambushed by vampires. The battle was fierce but brief. Acacia's elven agility allowed her to strike swiftly, Naomi's succubi powers attempted to seduce and disorient their attackers, and Hana's kitsune magic unleashed bursts of fire. Despite their efforts, the vampires' strength and numbers overwhelmed them.