Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (12)

"Come back! Come back!"

  Eunuch Fu ignored the pain in his body and hurriedly tried to stop him.

  Under Jiang Li's puzzled gaze, Eunuch Fu explained: "It's just some minor injuries. How can you make a big fuss in front of His Majesty?"

  "Really don't need to ask His Majesty for help?"

  Eunuch Fu said firmly: "No!"

  Jiang Li spread her hands: "Since Eunuch Fu said no, then I won't meddle in other people's business. Tsk tsk, who the hell has done to Eunuch Fu? Look at what he has done to him! Such a villain must die!" Jiang Li was angry and stood up for Eunuch Fu.

  Eunuch Fu's face turned blue and purple when he heard this. After all, he had to bear the consequences of his own actions.

  Before Jiang Li returned to her room, the two eunuchs cleaned up the mess in front of her door with great vigilance, and then ran away with a guilty look on their faces.

  Jiang Li glanced at them indifferently. They were unfamiliar faces. It seemed that the new eunuchs were bullied and threatened by Eunuch Fu again.

  Eunuch Fu was a poisonous insect in the Silijian. He made the Silijian a mess with his own strength.

  Jiang Li returned to her room and changed into a well-tailored palace dress. She did not continue to make up for her sleep, but went to the Yueyang Lake mentioned by the palace maids.

  After the heavy rain, the grass and trees were greener than before, and the delicate flowers in the imperial garden were blooming.

  Jiang Li smelled the fragrance of flowers all the way to the back mountain of the imperial garden, and then she saw what it meant to be surrounded by fairy air.

  No wonder the palace maids wanted to have the opportunity to come to Yueyang Lake again to see the beautiful scenery in the lake.

  However, Jiang Li did not come here to appreciate the beautiful scenery. She walked straight into the mist and bent down to look at the taro leaves in front of her.

  There were still dewdrops hanging on the newly opened taro leaves. Jiang Li looked at the taro leaves in front of her and took a pot to make tea.

  She stood up and was about to walk out of the mist when she heard the conversation of two palace maids outside.

  "The pattern of this dress is really beautiful, it suits our queen the best."

  "Yes, the queen asked the clothing bureau to tailor the dress for the Flower Festival three months ago!"

  "Your Majesty has not stepped into the harem for three months. The queen has been preparing for many days, waiting to shine at the Flower Festival to please His Majesty!"

  "Go back to Zhaoyang Palace and show the clothes to the queen. Maybe if the queen is happy, she can give us something!"

  The two palace maids became more and more excited, holding the tray and walking quickly towards Zhaoyang Palace.

  After their steps went far away, Jiang Li walked out of the mist by the lake.

  She glanced at the two palace maids who had already walked away, and extracted two useful pieces of information from them.

  Zhaoyang Palace, Flower Festival.

  Zhaoyang Palace is the bedroom of the imperial concubine. It seems that the imperial concubine did not give up after being rejected by the tyrant last time, and she was secretly preparing a big move.

  Jiang Li was secretly excited when she thought about the concubines in the harem gathering together on the Flower Festival and witnessing the intrigue and tension.

  She had also participated in palace fighting dramas when she was filming before, and saw the ladies fighting openly and secretly.

  That's right, she played the little palace maid behind the ladies...

  After playing supporting roles for several years in modern times, she thought she could experience the singing of a liberated serf in the small world.

  It's okay to play a palace maid in modern times, but she didn't expect to play a eunuch in the small world.

  What a miserable life!

  Jiang Li sighed in her heart and rushed to the imperial study with her shoulders drooped.   

  ——

  "Drag Tan Zhaoyi down and execute her!"

  "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I was wrong, spare my life, Your Majesty!"

  Jiang Li just walked to the boundary of the imperial study room, and heard the cold voice of a man and the voice of a woman begging for mercy from the room.

  Before she could figure out the situation, a palace concubine was dragged out from inside.

  "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I was wrong, I will never dare to do it again, please forgive me this time!"

  Tan Zhaoyi, who was held by the eunuchs, cried and struggled for mercy.

  But how could her strength match the two eunuchs? Soon she was dragged out of the imperial study room.

  "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I know I was wrong, please forgive me this time!"

  Tan Zhaoyi, who was hit by the gun, was still begging, trying to move the emperor's cold heart with crying.

  "Tan Zhaoyi, please stop shouting, don't make things difficult for us servants!"

  The two eunuchs who were dragging Tan Zhaoyi looked at her with frowns, but Tan Zhaoyi, who was about to die, could not listen to these words. Seeing that she opened her mouth to shout again, one of the eunuchs quickly stuffed a piece of gag into her mouth!

  Her ears were finally quiet.

  After watching Tan Zhaoyi being dragged away, Jiang Li, who didn't know why, calmed down and walked slowly towards the imperial study.

  As soon as she arrived at the door of the imperial study, she saw the palace servants kneeling on the ground trembling, and each of them lowered their bodies to reduce their presence.

  Jiang Li walked past everyone and continued to walk in.

  The white porcelain cup broke, and the white fungus and lotus seed soup splashed all over the ground.

  The man on the dragon throne, wearing a black and gold-embroidered imperial costume, was leaning against the back of the chair with a gloomy face, closing his eyes and rubbing his eyebrows.

  Jiang Li pursed her lips, walked forward lightly, and finally saw a blackened silver needle on the jade table.

  Jiang Li's eyes widened suddenly, and when she thought of Tan Zhaoyi who had just been dragged away, a bold idea came to her mind.

  Tan Zhaoyi actually poisoned the tyrant!

  No wonder the tyrant was furious. A person like the tyrant who could not tolerate any sand in his eyes dared to secretly poison him. Isn't this pure death!

  Jiang Li didn't know whether to praise Tan Zhaoyi for her bravery or scold her for her stupidity.

  Looking at Song Chengyin with a gloomy face, Jiang Li quietly came behind him, and her slender fingers touched his temples and gently kneaded them for him.

  Song Chengyin's eyelids moved, and after smelling the unique pear fragrance on her body, his frown gradually relaxed.

  After the coldness around him dissipated, Eunuch Mao, who was kneeling in the imperial study, raised his head with courage.

  When he saw Jiang Li, Eunuch Mao breathed a sigh of relief. Little Pear Eunuch was finally here!
  Eunuch Mao had heard about what happened last night. Eunuch Xiaolizi had rushed into the Yangxin Palace despite the order of His Majesty. Afterwards, His Majesty not only did not punish him, but also sympathized with him and let him have a good rest.

  Eunuch Xiaolizi was the only one in the palace who was so bold as to disobey His Majesty's order and was not punished by His Majesty in the end!

  They dared not say a word when His Majesty was angry, and they hoped that Eunuch Xiaolizi could find a way to calm His Majesty's anger.

  At the moment, it seems that Eunuch Xiaolizi is really their savior!

  Eunuch Mao and another eunuch lowered their heads and stepped forward to clean up the mess on the ground, while Jiang Li massaged Song Chengyin's temples with the massage fingering she had learned online before.

  After a cup of tea, Song Chengyin, who had closed his eyes to enjoy it, slowly opened his eyes. After feeling his movements, Jiang Li withdrew her hand.

  She kneaded in front of the jade table as usual to grind ink for Song Chengyin. After taking off the ill-fitting loose robe, she looked much more pleasing to the eye.

  Song Chengyin glanced at her and asked calmly, "Can you read?"

  (End of this chapter)