The Misogyny Emperor vs. the Wife of a Powerful Official (06)

"Isn't this too embarrassing?"

  Jiang Li knew that Madam Zhou was very proud, so she deliberately said something that was very hurtful.

  "She's rebelling, she's really rebelling!"

  Madam Zhou stood up from her seat, staring at Jiang Li's back with a look of poison.

  "Hongqu, go, go and stop this little bitch! If I don't teach her a lesson today, she won't know who's in charge of this family!"

  Madam Zhou slammed the table, pointed at Jiang Li's back and gritted her teeth.

  "Yes!"

  Hongqu was also very angry about Jiang Li's sudden change, and she ran after Jiang Li.

  "Young Madam, you can't leave!"

  When Hongqu caught up with Jiang Li, she subconsciously raised her hand to grab Jiang Li's arm, but Jiang Li shook her hand away.

  Hongqu gritted her teeth and reached out to grab Jiang Li again. Jiang Li turned sideways and stretched her foot in front of Hongqu.

  Bang——

  Hongqu ran too fast and didn't have time to brake. After being tripped by Jiang Li, his whole body fell forward uncontrollably!

  "Ouch!"

  With a cry of pain, Hongqu's whole body fell out of the door, lying on the ground in a dog-eating shit posture, extremely embarrassed!

  Mrs. Zhou froze in place, her eyes wide open like copper bells.

  Jiang Li shrugged, walked past Hongqu and left the main hall.

  It happened that Zhou Qingyun, the second son of the Zhou family, came back from outside. He was drunk and staggered to the left and right and met Jiang Li.

  "Qingyun, catch her!"

  Seeing Zhou Qingyun froze in place, Mrs. Zhou shouted at the top of her voice.

  Zhou Qingyun looked at Jiang Li in a daze and staggered towards her.

  "Stop, stop!"

  Zhou Qingyun opened his arms to stop Jiang Li and smiled at her: "Little beauty, where are you going?"

  Jiang Li: "..."

  raised her foot and kicked Zhou Qingyun in the stomach mercilessly.

  Bang!

  The heavy object fell to the ground, raising a cloud of dust!

  Zhou Qingyun wailed in pain after he fell to the ground, and he was lying on the ground without even a cricket pupating.

  Seeing this, Jiang Li's mouth twitched. So weak?

  But when she thought of this brother-in-law who was always hanging around in various brothels and the girls in the brothels, her mind suddenly became clear.

  Excessive indulgence would make you weak!

  Jiang Li glanced at Zhou Qingyuan who was lying on the ground and walked directly in front of him.

  As soon as Jiang Li left, Madam Zhou rushed out from the main hall.

  "Hey, Qingyun, Qingyun, are you okay?"

  Zhou Qingyun was Madam Zhou's baby. She was afraid that he would break if she held him in her hands, and afraid that he would melt if she held him in her mouth.

  Now seeing Zhou Qingyun being kicked to the ground by Jiang Li, Madam Zhou felt as painful as being stabbed by a needle!

  "Qingyun, Qingyun, are you okay? Jiang Li, that damn bitch, how dare she do that to you? How dare she!"

  Madam Zhou came to Zhou Qingyun in a panic, and helped him up from the ground with a distressed look on her face.

  "Hehehe, beauty, beauty, don't leave--"

  Zhou Qingyuan closed his eyes and smiled foolishly, with a lewd look on his face and drooling in his mouth.

  "Qingyun, Qingyun, open your eyes and look at your mother, don't scare her!"   

  Madam Zhou patted Zhou Qingyun's face, not minding the drool flowing onto her hands.

  "House doctor, call the house doctor!"

  Seeing Zhou Qingyun laughing and mumbling to himself, Madam Zhou was frightened and shouted.

  The servant who was sweeping nearby heard it and hurriedly ran to the courtyard where the house doctor was. At this time, Hongqu, who was lying on the ground, stood up despite the pain all over her body and limped to Madam Zhou.

  "Madam, is the second young master okay? Madam is really something. How can a brother-in-law do such a heavy hand to the second young master?" 

  Hongqu, who was teased by Jiang Li and fell, tried her best to put on eye drops for Jiang Li in front of Madam Zhou, wanting to use Madam Zhou's hand to teach Jiang Li a lesson.

  "Damn little hoof, if Qingyun has any trouble, I will never let her go!"

  Madam Zhou kept talking about the little hoof, speaking like an unreasonable shrew. Where is the upbringing style that a mistress of the house should have?

  Hongqu's eyes flashed with a sense of relief, and she helped Madam Zhou carry Zhou Qingyun into the house.

  Zhou Qingyun just came of age this year. Because he has been hanging around in brothels for many years, his body is so thin that it seems as if he has been drained of his blood and energy. Madam Zhou and Hongqu lifted him up easily.

  After hearing the servant's summons, the court doctor quickly rushed over with a medicine box, greeted Madam Zhou, and then came to the bed to check the pulse of the drunk Zhou Qingyun.

  Zhou Qingyun's face was flushed in his sleep, with an obsessed smile on his face, and he kept mumbling something, which made Madam Zhou frightened, fearing that something would happen to him.

  The court doctor looked solemn, and after finding out Zhou Qingyun's physical condition, he sighed in his heart.

  This, this, this, he is obviously at the age of full vitality, how could the second young master's body be so weak?

  "House doctor, how is it? What's wrong with Qingyun?"

  Seeing that the palace doctor's face was not very good, Madam Zhou asked hurriedly.

  The court doctor stood up from the bed and looked at Madam Zhou with a serious face: "Madam, the second young master's health is seriously damaged. He must not have sex these days!"

  Madam Zhou nodded quickly: "I know, I know, please ask the court doctor to prescribe some tonic medicine for Qingyun as soon as possible to help him recuperate!" 

  The court doctor nodded and went to the table beside him to write down the prescription.

  "This prescription will help the second young master recuperate, but it is not enough to take it orally. The problem must be solved fundamentally, so the second young master must not be allowed to overuse his body during this period."

  The court doctor gave another exhortation and handed the prescription to Madam Zhou.

  After taking the prescription, Madam Zhou handed it to Hongqu who was standing beside her: "Hongqu, hurry up, take the prescription and get the medicine! Tell the kitchen to boil the medicine as soon as possible!"

  "Yes!"

  Hongqu took the prescription and turned to go out to get the medicine. At this time, the court doctor reminded: "Madam, don't rush to let the second young master take the medicine. The drug effect in his body has not been eliminated yet. He can only take other medicines after the drug effect is eliminated."

  "Medicine?" Madam Zhou was shocked and subconsciously looked at Zhou Qingyun on the bed: "Does the court doctor mean that Qingyun has become like this because of the drugs in his body?"

  "Yes, the second young master will naturally wake up after the drugs are eliminated."

  "Damn it! How dare they drug Qingyun to murder Qingyun? I think these people in the mansion are rebellious!"

  Madam Zhou subconsciously thought that someone wanted to drug Zhou Qingyuan to murder him. She rolled up her sleeves angrily and wanted to find out the traitor.

  "Madam, madam, don't panic!"

  Seeing that Madam Zhou had misunderstood, the court doctor hurriedly stopped her.

  "Doctor, don't persuade me. If I find out who dared to give Qingyun drugs, I will have his hands cut off!"

  Madam Zhou gritted her teeth and turned to the door with an old face.

  The doctor slapped his thigh anxiously, fearing that there would be a misunderstanding, and said with some difficulty: "Madam, the drug in the second young master's body was, he himself..."

   The next appearance of the male protagonist

    (end of this chapter)