Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (51)

Song Chengyin domineeringly robbed Jiang Li of her breath, and his big hand with thin calluses held her waist, constantly stroking the tight and delicate skin on her waist. Jiang

  Li tilted her head, and was forced to breathe with him, and then slowly began to respond.

  After receiving the response, Song Chengyin became more unscrupulous, and imprisoned Jiang Li's entire body in his arms, sweeping away the sweetness in her mouth one by one.

  The two bodies were tightly pressed together, and Jiang Li's front was squeezed out of shape.

  "Hmm——"

  In this game of chasing, Jiang Li was defeated after all, and couldn't help but moaning.

  Song Chengyin's breathing gradually became heavier. He put his big hand on Jiang Li's waist and held her little face, overwhelming her blush, lowered his head and slowly tasted the sweetness that belonged to her, asking for every inch.

  As the two of them began to breathe heavier, Song Chengyin's thin lips left Jiang Li's lips, and his hot lips landed on her bog, collarbone, and then gradually moved down...

  Jiang Li turned her face to the side, feeling the numbness that made her whole body limp. As the temperature around her body became hotter and hotter, Jiang Li's face was red enough to bleed.

  She bit her lower lip tightly to stop herself from making sounds that would make people imagine.

  Song Chengyin noticed her forbearance and deliberately punished her, biting her skin gently. Jiang Li gasped and made a soft moan that made her ears red. Song Chengyin put his face close to her ear and said in a hoarse and low voice: "A Li, the palace maid has been dismissed by me, you don't have to endure it."

  After that, he lifted Jiang Li's whole body up and took her step by step towards the pool wall in front.

  Jiang Li finally sat on the somewhat cold pool wall, with her legs wrapped around Song Chengyin's waist, facing him in an extremely shameful posture.

  Song Chengyin looked down at her. The man had broad shoulders and a narrow waist. There were water drops on his hair, dripping down one by one. From his hard outline to his sexy collarbone and well-defined abdominal muscles, his whole body exuded hormones that made people's blood boil.

  Song Chengyin flirted with Jiang Li in front of him with this body. He grabbed Jiang Li's legs wrapped around his waist with one hand and tickled her soles with his fingers. Jiang Li, who was always ticklish, kept struggling and laughed out of breath.

  "Itchy, Ah Yin, let me go!"

  Song Chengyin was stunned, looking at Jiang Li with surprise, and approached her suddenly: "What did Ah Li call me just now?"

  Jiang Li looked at Song Chengyin with watery eyes, and called again: "Ah Yin."

  Song Chengyin came to Jiang Li and supported his hands on the wall of the pool: "Ah Li, I want to hear more."

  Jiang Li leaned forward and leaned close to his ear, her voice was as faint as orchid: "Ah Yin Ah Yin Ah Yin."

  Jiang Li called three times in his ear, and Song Chengyin smiled with satisfaction, wrapped his arms around her waist, and plundered her breath again. The mist was lingering, covering the two figures hooked together by the hot spring pool, preventing anyone from peeking.

  ——After Jiang Li's body was completely recovered, Song Chengyin issued the imperial edict that had been prepared long ago to make him the queen.

  Now, no matter whether it is the ministers or the people, they no longer oppose Song Chengyin's dismissal of the harem and growing old with one person, especially those married ladies in Kyoto, who support it with both hands.

  Although it is normal to have three wives and four concubines, who among them has not fantasized about being together with the one they love forever and living together for the rest of their lives before getting married?   

  Although they knew that their husbands would take concubines after marriage, as mistresses, they could not object, but had to be generous at all times, watching their husbands take concubines, and sometimes even helping their husbands choose.

  Although they were smiling and dignified on the surface, who could understand the bitterness in their hearts when they watched their husbands, who had made vows to them, turn around and go to someone else's room?

  When they were in a bad mood, they had told their husbands that they wanted them to be together, but their husbands promised tonight, but they forgot it at dawn?

  When they learned that His Majesty was going to disband the harem for the Concubine Xian, they were shocked, but after the shock, they were full of envy and blessings. They envied the Concubine Xian for finding a good man, and wished her and His Majesty a lifetime of love. The

  ladies in Kyoto agreed with this matter. They were already married and could only live like this in their lives, but they hoped that their daughters would be like the Concubine Xian and find someone to be together for the rest of their lives.

  His Majesty can choose one person to grow old together with, so they want to see what excuses those men who find excuses for taking concubines can find!

  The ladies supported it with both hands, so when His Majesty insisted on disbanding the harem, the men who originally felt that it was inappropriate and wanted to persuade him to withdraw the decree were all locked up at home and taught a lesson by their wives. 

  The ladies were all tough, and vented all the grievances they had been holding in their stomachs for these years on their men, and ordered them that if they dared to run to the palace to make trouble for His Majesty, they would guarantee to be one step faster than them and make the harem restless!

  The male compatriots were completely scared now. Their own harems were about to catch fire, so how could they have the leisure to care about His Majesty's harem!

  Not only were the people disturbed by their wives, but the ministers also had a hard time when they returned home.

  Thanks to the ladies in Kyoto, no one in Kyoto dared to oppose His Majesty's disbanding of the harem. Instead, they praised His Majesty and the new queen for their deep friendship.

  The steps of the ceremony of the coronation of the queen were complicated. Jiang Li's neck was about to be broken after wearing the heavy phoenix crown for a long time.

  As soon as she returned to Jinhua Palace, she hurriedly sat in front of the bronze mirror and asked the palace servants to remove the phoenix crown on her head. Just as the palace servants were combing her hair, Song Chengyin walked in.

  "Everyone, go down."

  "Yes."

  After the palace servants left, Song Chengyin personally picked up the comb and combed Jiang Li's hair.

  "Thank you for your hard work today, A Li."

  Song Chengyin knew how heavy the phoenix crown was. Today, Jiang Li had been in the Jinluan Palace for a long time with the heavy phoenix crown on her head. I'm afraid she must be exhausted.

  Jiang Li looked at the man behind her through the bronze mirror, and the corners of her mouth rose slightly: "It's not hard at all with A Yin by my side."

  He dismissed the harem for her under the pressure of hundreds of officials and tens of thousands of people's opposition. What does her weight count for?

  Song Chengyin loved to hear this. He put the comb aside, leaned over and put his arms around Jiang Li's shoulders from behind: "Ali, there is something I think I need to tell you in advance."

  Jiang Li turned her head to look at him, puzzled: "What's so mysterious?"

  "In a month, the envoys of Dongli Kingdom will come to Beiyue to sign a truce agreement."

  Jiang Li's face showed understanding. She had heard Song Chengyin mention the border war before. She took Song Chengyin's hand on her shoulder: "Do you need me to do anything?"

  Song Chengyin shook his head: "The visitor is Xuanping Hou of Dongli Kingdom, his name is Jiang Feng."

   I'm a little worried about getting stuck, so I'll post it after I finish writing it. There will be another chapter later

  (end of this chapter)