Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (33)

Jiang Li hurriedly raised the jade pendant to her eyes and carefully read the words on it. She found a sentence engraved on it - Jiang Feng gave Shunhua.

  Shunhua is her mother's name, who is Jiang Feng?

  After seeing the words on the jade pendant clearly, Jiang Li frowned and speculated secretly.

  The jade pendant was given to the original body by her mother before she died. In her memory, her mother always carried this jade pendant with her. The original body only regarded it as the last thought left by her mother. When her mother died, she was immersed in grief.

  Now think about it, there were several times when her mother died that she wanted to say something but stopped. Could it be that the words she didn't say at that time were related to the jade pendant?

  Jiang Li pursed her lips and fell into deep thought while looking at the small words on the jade pendant. Just as she was thinking about what her mother wanted to say before she died, suddenly a flash of inspiration came to her mind, and a bold idea quietly floated into her mind!

  The person who gave the jade pendant to her mother might not be someone else, but the original body's biological father!

  The moment this thought came up, the memories of the original body flashed through Jiang Li's mind, her father's indifference, her stepmother's targeting, her step-sister's bullying, and so on, as if everything had become traceable.

  No wonder no one in the entire prefecture cared about her except her mother. It turned out that she was not the prefect's flesh and blood, but her biological father was someone else!

  As for who her biological father was, the jade pendant had given the answer.

  Jiang Feng.

  A person who had never appeared in the memory of the original body.

  Jiang Li searched through the memories in her mind and suddenly remembered that she had heard someone say that Liuzhou prefect Jiang Cangsong, the nominal father of the original body, was originally only a poor county magistrate of the first rank. It was only after marrying the original owner's mother that he rose step by step and became the current Liuzhou prefect.

  Although the original mother was not good at piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, there was one thing that made people extremely enviable. She was the daughter of a wealthy businessman in Liuzhou. She had talent and money, and she had beauty and money.

  As the saying goes, money makes the devil push the mill. Did the mother make a deal with Jiang Cangsong at the beginning so that he could climb from a small county magistrate in a remote place to the current position of Liuzhou prefect?

  Jiang Li touched her chin and connected all the speculations and facts. In an instant, something called the truth was about to emerge in her mind, and the moon was bright after the clouds and mists were cleared.

  Jiang Li's tightly knitted brows gradually relaxed, and she solved the doubts that had troubled the original body for a long time.

  Once it was confirmed that the original body was not Jiang Cangsong's flesh and blood, it was not difficult to guess why the original body's mother was willing to marry Jiang Cangsong as a concubine.

  It was nothing more than wanting to give the child in her belly a legitimate identity, and made a deal with Jiang Cangsong who was willing to take over the matter, and each took what he needed.

  Of course, all this was just her guess. What was the truth of the matter, I'm afraid only Jiang Cangsong knew it in the world...

  ——Song Chengyin's actions in the court were a blow to the queen. She originally thought that she could get rid of the virtuous concubine with the help of the ministers, but she didn't expect that the censor who was guilty of deceiving the emperor was pulled down and beheaded on the spot, and her father was almost dismissed from office.

  Now it's good, not only did she fail to achieve her goal, but she lost both her wife and her soldiers!

  Thinking of the heartfelt words that Song Chengyin said in the court, the queen was jealous and crazy. She clenched her hands into fists, letting her slender nails sink into her flesh without feeling any pain.

  It is said that the emperor is ruthless, but they don't know that their majesty is a sentimental person.

  The queen can accept the emperor's ruthlessness, but she can't stand his love for one person.

  If she wanted to get rid of Jiang Li at the beginning to prevent the world from laughing at her, now she wants to get rid of Jiang Li for her own selfish greed!

  "Mammy, are all the arrangements in place?"

  "Don't worry, your majesty, I have sent someone to Liuzhou at full speed, and I believe they will arrive soon!"

  "Well, this time, don't let me down."

  The queen narrowed her eyes and murmured, placing all her hopes on Jiang Li's family.

  Since the civil and military officials in the court can't make His Majesty change his mind, she doesn't believe that thousands of ordinary people can't either!

  On the other side.   

  The guards sent by the nanny to Liuzhou to find Jiang Li's family rode at full speed, traveling day and night, and finally arrived in Liuzhou after two horses died.

  The nanny had already found out Jiang Li's identity clearly, and the guards rushed to the Jiang Mansion as soon as they arrived in Liuzhou.

  The guards came with great momentum, and the servants guarding the gate of the Jiang Mansion couldn't stop him. In the end, he was kicked to the ground by the guards and could only watch him enter the mansion.

  The guards grabbed a servant who was sweeping the house and asked him to lead the way to the main hall.

  When they arrived at the main hall, Jiang Cangsong was sitting in the main seat, sipping tea with a comfortable look on his face. The moment the guard's tall body appeared at the door, he instantly blocked the sunlight coming in from outside the door.

  Jiang Cangsong raised his eyelids unhappily, and shuddered when he saw the guards who were full of murderous aura!

  "You, you, who are you? Someone, come quickly!"

  Jiang Cangsong shouted at the top of his voice. The guards came to him with a few big strides and grabbed his collar!

  The guard looked at him with a cold face and said in a deep voice: "Shut up! Are you the prefect of Liuzhou? I am here to summon you to the palace on the orders of the virtuous concubine. Hurry up and pack up and leave immediately!"

  Jiang Cangsong's legs softened and he almost fell off the chair!

  "Xianxianxian, the virtuous concubine? What crime did I commit that the virtuous concubine summoned me?"

  "Stop talking nonsense, the virtuous concubine wants your family to reunite!"

  Jiang Cangsong was even more confused now: "Reunion?"

  "That's right, as the father of the virtuous concubine, he didn't even know that the queen was named a concubine?"

  The guard reported Jiang Cangsong Jiang Li's identity as ordered. Jiang Cangsong's eyes widened suddenly, and his mind went blank.

  The father of the virtuous concubine? Then the virtuous concubine is not... Jiang Li, the rebellious daughter!

  The amount of information was too much for Jiang Cangsong to digest all at once. He stood there with his eyes wide open, and his thoughts were not called back until Madam Jiang's exclamation sounded outside the door.

  "How dare you! Who dares to trespass into the Jiang Mansion? Let go of the master!!"

  The guard sneered, grabbed Jiang Cangsong's collar and bent down in front of him: "The Empress Xianfei misses her family, so she asked me to come here to summon you. Don't let the Empress wait too long."

  "Yes, yes! I'll pack up and leave for Kyoto immediately!"

  Jiang Cangsong swallowed and nodded in response, and the guard let him go.

  Jiang Cangsong, who was freed from his restraints, strode to Madam Jiang, covered her mouth and whispered a warning: "Don't shout! He is sent by the Concubine Xian!"

  Madam Jiang's pupils shrank, and she pulled Jiang Cangsong's hand down: "Concubine Xian? Why would the Queen summon us?"

  "I will explain this to you later, go back to your room and pack your bags first!"

  Jiang Cangsong pulled Madam Jiang's hand and walked out the door, winking at her.

  They had just turned around when the guard's voice sounded behind them again.

  "I forgot to remind you just now that the Concubine Xian summoned your family of three."

  Jiang Cangsong and his wife paused.

  Three, three people?

   Happy New Year, babies!    

  (End of this chapter)