Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (34)

"What are you still standing there for? Can you bear the consequences of delaying the summons from the virtuous concubine?"

  The guard said in a bad tone, repeating every word the nanny had told him.

  "Yes, yes! We'll pack our bags now!"

  Jiang Cangsong grabbed Madam Jiang's arm and pulled her out of the main hall. He didn't slow down until they were quite a distance away from the main hall.

  "Master, what's going on? What did our family do wrong? Why did the empress in the palace suddenly summon us to the palace?"

  Madam Jiang, who had been holding back for a while, asked Jiang Cangsong nervously.

  Jiang Cangsong pursed his lips and said solemnly: "I don't know what means that rebellious girl used to be made a concubine by His Majesty. It must not be a good thing to suddenly summon us to the palace!" 

  Madam Jiang's pupils trembled: "What, what? Master, are you saying that the virtuous concubine is, is that little bastard Jiang Li?"

  In the shock of Madam Jiang, Jiang Cangsong nodded: "That's right, now that the rebellious girl has become a phoenix, our good days are probably over."

  Jiang Cangsong and Madam Jiang thought of the harshness and abuse of Jiang Li over the years, and their hearts suddenly lifted.

  The rebellious girl was eager to summon them into the palace as soon as she was made a concubine. They could tell with their toes that she must have done this to retaliate against their harshness and abuse over the years!

  She was the virtuous concubine who was high above in the harem, and he was just a small prefect of Liuzhou. With such a huge difference in status, Jiang Cangsong didn't dare to imagine what kind of torture would be waiting for them after entering the palace.

  Madam Jiang also felt cold all over, and a thought subconsciously popped up in her mind. She grabbed Jiang Cangsong's arm, and her fingers trembled.

  "Master, let's, let's run away!"

  Jiang Cangsong shook her arm away as soon as she finished speaking, and looked at her gloomily: "Run away? She is now the virtuous concubine, powerful and influential, tell me where can we run to?"

  "Then, what should we do?"

  Madam Jiang was so anxious that she kept tearing the handkerchief in her hand, and her feet were about to be numb from stomping!

  Jiang Cangsong frowned and kept rolling his eyes. Just when Madam Jiang was about to cry, his eyes lit up!

  "There is a way!"

  "Master, what way? Tell me quickly!"

  Madam Jiang cried and grabbed Jiang Cangsong's sleeve tightly, as if she had grabbed the last straw.

  "She was able to take the position of the virtuous concubine because of Zhi'er! If she hadn't replaced Zhi'er's identity and entered the palace, how could she have had the honor to take the position of the virtuous concubine with her status that was not up to the standard?"

  Jiang Cangsong argued, and suddenly remembered this.

  "Yes! If it weren't for that little bastard Jiang Li who took Zhi'er's name, it would be our Zhi'er who would sit on the concubine's throne now!"

  Madam Jiang slapped her thigh in excitement, and the fear just now was swept away in an instant!

  Speaking of Jiang Zhi, Madam Jiang stomped her feet in anger: "But, but Zhi'er is already married! What should I do?"

  If Zhi'er hadn't married, they could have brought Zhi'er into the palace to report the situation to His Majesty and take back the position that belonged to Zhi'er, but Zhi'er didn't want to waste her life in the palace, so she got married some time ago!

  Jiang Cangsong and Madam Jiang regretted it. If they had known that Zhi'er was going to get married, they would have stopped her!

  If Zhi'er entered the palace and became a virtuous concubine, they would be royal relatives in the future!

  "Oh, what should we do? This silly Zhi'er, if she had obediently entered the palace, she would have been made a concubine by now. Even if she wasted her whole life, it would be worth it!"   

  Madam Jiang became more and more angry as she spoke, wishing she could turn back time. She would send Jiang Zhi to the palace even if she had to knock her unconscious! Jiang Cangsong, who missed the chance to become a royal relative, looked unhappy. If he had known that he would be given the title of concubine, he should not have given in! 

  Now that things had come to this, it was useless to regret it. The scheming Jiang Cangsong quickly calmed down.

  He narrowed his eyes and said in a deep voice: "Since Zhi'er has missed the position of virtuous concubine, that rebellious girl can't even think of sitting on it!" Mrs. Jiang nodded in agreement: "Yes, yes! As long as she can't be the queen, there is nothing we can do!"

  After that, she looked at Jiang Cangsong in confusion: "So, Master, how can we pull her down from the altar?"

  "Since she entered the palace in place of Zhi'er, let's expose the fact that she concealed her identity. As long as we keep our confession and insist that she rashly replaced Zhi'er's identity, she will be guilty of deceiving the emperor! The crime of deceiving the emperor is a serious crime that will result in beheading!"

  Jiang Cangsong bit his back teeth, his eyes full of viciousness!

  Although they forced the rebellious girl to enter the palace, as long as they keep their confessions and insist that she deliberately replaced Zhi'er's name, I believe that the public opinion will lean towards them.

  Jiang Cangsong has tried and failed to use public opinion to achieve his own goals, and he has determined the outcome before he even made a move.

  "What the master said makes sense! I will send someone to Zhang's house to call Zhi'er to come with us to Kyoto!"

  After saying this, Madam Jiang hurried over and told the servant to go to Zhang's house to call Jiang Zhi, leaving Jiang Cangsong standing there alone.

  Jiang Cangsong stood there with his hands behind his back. He was no longer panicked, but confident.

  "Shunhua, Shunhua, it was your daughter who wanted to kill me, so don't blame me for killing her!"

  -

  Jiang Zhi was quickly brought here by the servant of Jiang's house. When she arrived at Jiang's house, her eyes were red and swollen, and she looked like she had just cried.

  "Zhi'er, what's wrong with you? Why are you crying? Did that bastard Zhang Jun bully you again?"

  After seeing Jiang Zhi, who had lost weight, Madam Jiang felt so distressed that she hugged Jiang Zhi into her arms.

  Jiang Li had just been knocked unconscious by Jiang Cangsong's men and sent to the palace. Jiang Zhi was afraid that the night would be long and she wanted to find a suitable person to marry as soon as possible.

  Just when they were looking for suitable young men of the right age in Liuzhou, the Zhang family, which had just moved to Liuzhou, sent someone to propose marriage.

  The Zhang family was a wealthy business family with businesses all over the place. Zhang Jun, the eldest son of the Zhang family, was preparing for the imperial examination next year. They heard that Liuzhou had pleasant scenery, so in order to give Zhang Jun a comfortable study environment, the Zhang family moved to Liuzhou.

  It was said that the eldest son of the Zhang family was handsome, modest and polite, and had just passed the imperial examination. He would have a bright future after passing the palace examination.

  Jiang Cangsong, Madam Jiang, and Jiang Zhi were all very satisfied with this marriage proposal, and they arranged for their daughter Jiang Zhi to be engaged to the son of the Zhang family on the spot.

  In order to prevent any more trouble, the wedding ceremony was held just half a month after the engagement.

  It was not until the wedding day that the Jiang family realized that the person who proposed to their daughter was not Zhang Jun, the eldest son of the Zhang family, but his twin brother Zhang Jun!

  (End of this chapter)