The Evil Devil vs. the Abandoned Goddess (16)

Four people stood in front of Jiang Li, blocking her way.

  Jiang Li remained calm: "A good dog doesn't block the road."

  "You!"

  "Jiang Li, don't be ungrateful!"

  Jing Ren pointed at Jiang Li angrily and warned her fiercely.

  Jiang Li's face gradually darkened. She pinched the finger pointing in front of her eyes and then exerted a little force.

  Snap -

  the sound of bone fracture came, followed by a roar like a lion!

  "Ah -"

  "My hand! My hand!"

  Jing Ren grabbed the broken index finger and jumped high in pain.

  "Noisy."

  Jiang Li glanced at Jing Ren and knocked him to the ground with a fist!

  The ears were finally quiet.

  However, as soon as the voice stopped, another angry voice sounded from the front.

  "Jiang Li, you dare to kill the Queen Mother of the Nine Heavens, you are so brave!!"

  Zhan Wuxie's angry voice came from all directions, and the disciples present were stunned.

  "Jiang Li, you dared to murder the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady, do you know your crime!"

  With another angry voice, Zhan Wuxie appeared in everyone's sight with a ferocious face.

  He was holding a broken soul tablet in his hand, and the name on the soul tablet was Ning Xi!

  On the day when the Secret Realm of the Dark Forest was opened, Zhan Wuxie couldn't help but pull Ning Xi to practice dual cultivation again. After Ning Xi entered the secret realm, he began to practice the little divine power he had drawn from Ning Xi.

  After a few hours, he opened his eyes and saw that Ning Xi's soul tablet was broken!

  Zhan Wuxie hurriedly used the reversal talisman to check what Ning Xi experienced before her death, and he saw the scene before Ning Xi's death.

  She was thrown into the soul-breaking barrier by Jiang Li! !

  After seeing the soul tablet in Zhan Wuxie's hand, everyone widened their eyes in disbelief.

  Xuannv, she is dead, dead?

  Jiang Li remained calm: "Zhan Wuxie, is Ning Xi really the Lady of the Nine Heavens?"

  "How dare you! You, you, you, how dare you address the master by his name!"

  A disciple immediately scolded him.

  Jiang Li ignored the disciple and stared at Zhan Wuxie.

  Being stared at by her eyes that seemed to be able to see through everything, Zhan Wuxie felt guilty for a moment.

  He was about to shamelessly refute Jiang Li's words, but Jiang Li's voice came from in front of him again.

  "Of course she is not, otherwise how could she not even light up the Star Monument?"

  "Zhan Wuxie, you have been pretending to be a righteous gentleman for so many years, I'm afraid you are tired of pretending?"

  Zhan Wuxie's pupils shrank, and alarm bells rang in his heart.

  She is very likely to know what happened back then!

  Zhan Wuxie's eyes flashed darkly, and he immediately rebuked: "Shut up! You are still thinking of slandering me at this point! This really disappoints this sect master!"

  "You have no respect for your elders, you have killed your fellow disciples, and you have murdered the Queen Mother of the Nine Heavens. No matter which of these crimes you are charged with, my Piao Miao Sect will not tolerate you!"

  "This sect master declares that from now on, Jiang Li is expelled from the sect, and will no longer be a disciple of the Piao Miao Sect! If you dare to use the identity of a disciple of the Piao Miao Sect to do evil in the future, don't blame this sect master for not taking into account the relationship between master and disciple in the past!"

  Zhan Wuxie said righteously, and immediately pointed in the direction of the sect exit: "Now please leave quickly!"

  Jiang Li curled her red lips slightly: "The sect master is so anxious, I'm afraid you want to cover up some unknown secret?"   

  "You!"

  Jiang Li ignored Zhan Wuxie's livid face. She waved her hand to summon the Lingshuang Sword and pointed the sword to the sky. The next moment, the Star Monument of the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady appeared in front of her.

  Under the shocked eyes of everyone, the shadow of the divine vein appeared above Jiang Li's head.

  She lowered her head to look at the little fox in her arms and put her index finger to its mouth.

  "Help me."

  After the little fox signaled, it held Jiang Li's finger and bit it gently. In an instant, a drop of blood seeped out.

  The blood bead and the divine vein flew towards the Star Monument together, and the two merged in mid-air.

  Buzz——

  The moment the divine vein merged with the blood bead flew into the Star Monument, the originally dim Star Monument was instantly lit up!

  The next moment, a strange phenomenon suddenly appeared in the sky, and the Star Monument belonging to the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady also flew back to its own position.

  Ning Xi wanted to light up the Star Monument that day, and all kinds of situations occurred, but Jiang Li lit up the Star Monument effortlessly.

  What is the truth of the matter, everyone with a discerning eye can see.

  But Zhan Wuxie always has various reasons to frame Jiang Li.

  "Evil creature! You, you actually dug out the divine vein in Jiang Li's body before murdering Xuannv!!"

  Zhan Wuxie insisted that the divine vein in Jiang Li's body was dug out from Ning Xi's body, without noticing that when he said this, the faces of the disciples present had changed slightly.

  Jiang Li was too lazy to waste words with Zhan Wuxie, she took back the Lingshuang Sword and took out the Backtracking Pearl.

  "Let the Backtracking Pearl tell the world what the truth is."

  After seeing the pearl in Jiang Li's hand, Zhan Wuxie was shocked, and it was too late when he wanted to stop it!

  The moment the Backtracking Pearl was thrown into the air by Jiang Li, a huge streamer suddenly appeared in front of everyone.

  The scene in the streamer mirror was that Zhan Wuxie took advantage of Jiang Li's coma to dig out the divine vein from her body, and refined it day and night to take it for himself. Not only that, he also secretly manipulated and framed Jiang Li, destroyed her spiritual vein, and made her completely a useless person.

  Zhan Wuxie is extremely ambitious. In order to ascend to heaven as soon as possible, he does not hesitate to absorb the spiritual power of gifted people to improve his cultivation. In these years, countless people have been killed and injured by him secretly! 

  The scene changed, Ning Xi came to the sect. She colluded with Zhan Wuxie secretly, wanting to completely kill Jiang Li. The two ugly faces frightened everyone.

  They couldn't believe that the people inside were the sect master and the considerate junior sister they admired!

  One of the scenes included Jing Ye listening to Ning Xi's tricks and throwing Jiang Li into the magic stream with Jing Ren.

  Before everyone recovered from these events, another scene that destroyed their three views flashed in the streamer mirror.

  In the Lingxiao Hall, the master respected by the disciples of Piaomiao Sect was practicing double... double cultivation with their junior sister Ning Xi! 

  "Xi'er, my good Xi'er, from now on, you and I will practice double cultivation day and night, and I believe that we will soon be able to ascend with the power of the divine vein!"

  Zhan Wuxie became more and more excited as he spoke, and his movements accelerated again.

  Ning Xi's face flushed, and she could not hide her disgust. She opened her arms and let Zhan Wuxie manipulate her.

  "Master, I always feel uneasy now that Jiang Li is not dead yet. The divine veins were almost out of control on Jiuyoutai that day. We can't keep her any longer."

  "Don't worry, Xi'er, this time entering the secret realm is a good opportunity to get rid of her. The treasures I gave you are enough for you to get rid of her and make her a useless person."

  ...

  Looking at the picture in the flowing mirror and listening to the words full of venom and calculation, the disciples of Piaomiao Sect all opened their mouths in shock.

  Jiang Li took back the retrospective beads and looked at Zhan Wuxie with a mocking face.

  "Zhan Wuxie, what else do you have to say now?"

  "When you killed someone to dig my divine veins for your own selfish desires, did you ever think that this matter would be exposed to the world one day?"

  "If you behave yourself, you will be the master respected by the disciples in this life, but you are not a quiet person. You have brought this situation upon yourself!"