Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (55)

Song Chengyin's hand holding the bowl trembled, and he quickly put the bowl aside.

  "Midwife, call the midwife!"

  He turned his head and shouted at the palace servants guarding outside the palace, then stood up and slowly helped Jiang Li lie down.

  Seeing Jiang Li's face suddenly turn pale, he stroked her face with a distressed look: "The midwife will be here soon, don't be afraid, Ah Li, I am here, I will always be with you."

  Ever since Jiang Li became pregnant, Song Chengyin ordered people to find the best midwife to be on standby at the palace. Jiang Li's due date was in the next few days. The midwife was waiting in Jinhua Palace every day. When she heard the summons, she hurriedly trotted to the palace.

  "Your Majesty, the Queen!"

  Five experienced midwives came in and knelt on the ground.

  "Hurry, hurry and deliver the Queen!"

  Song Chengyin urged, pursing his thin lips tightly, and stepped aside with a nervous look to make room for the midwives.

  The palace servants soon came in with hot water and things needed for childbirth. Several midwives washed their hands and came to the bed.

  Seeing Song Chengyin standing aside, one of the midwives said with a stiff face: "Your Majesty, I will deliver the baby for the queen right now. I hope Your Majesty will step aside first."

  "You guys deliver your babies. I want to stay here to watch the queen."

  Song Chengyin's eyes were always on Jiang Li on the bed. He was ready to watch her childbirth here.

  "Your Majesty, this, this doesn't seem right. The scene of childbirth is bloody and dirty. Your Majesty is worth a lot of money. I'm afraid you will be hit..."

  "Your Majesty, go out."

  Jiang Li turned her head to look at Song Chengyin on the side, with a very firm attitude.

  Now it was a critical moment. Song Chengyin was afraid that Jiang Li would be stimulated, so he quickly agreed: "Then I will go outside to watch first. If the queen has anything, you must tell me as soon as possible!"

  "Yes!"

  Several midwives quickly agreed, and after Song Chengyin went out, they began to deliver Jiang Li.

  Since Jiang Li used painless delivery drugs in advance, she would not feel any pain during the delivery process. She could also take drugs after delivery to restore her body to its original state as soon as possible.

  But in order not to arouse suspicion, Jiang Li still cried out in pain like the delivery scenes she had seen on TV.

  "My queen, my queen, please push harder!"

  Two midwives were guarding the bed. One midwife wiped the sweat off Jiang Li's head, and the other two midwives kept bringing out blood and water.

  Song Chengyin was now pacing outside the hall with an anxious look on his face, and his ears were filled with Jiang Li's cries of pain.

  He knew how much Ah Li was afraid of pain, and he wished he could rush in and suffer for her right now!

  Song Chengyin paced back and forth outside the hall with his head down, and the moment he looked up, he saw a whole basin of blood and water brought out by the midwife.

  Song Chengyin's breathing stagnated, and he staggered back two steps. Xiao Dengzi quickly supported him: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, are you okay?"

  Seeing the blood, Song Chengyin could no longer bear it, and was about to walk into the palace. Xiao Dengzi and Eunuch Su were shocked, and they each grabbed one of Song Chengyin's arms.

  "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, you can't go in! The Queen is at a critical moment now, and she can't stand the slightest impact!"

  "Yes, Your Majesty, these midwives are midwives with more than ten years of experience. The Queen will definitely be fine!"

  Eunuch Su and Xiao Dengzi sang in unison and hurriedly stopped them. Song Chengyin froze on the spot when he heard the words, his eyes fixed on the Jinhua Palace in front of him.

  Jiang Li's cries of pain became louder and louder. Song Chengyin couldn't imagine how much pain she had endured. His eyes were full of heartache, and his face turned a few pale.

  "Wow——"   

  "It's born! The Queen has given birth!"

  Finally, just when Song Chengyin's worries were about to pile up, the crying of a baby and the excited voice of the midwife came from the palace.

  "Your Majesty, it's born! The Queen has given birth!"

  Xiao Dengzi and Eunuch Su's eyes were red with excitement. Before they could come to their senses, Song Chengyin's figure had already broken free from their hands and strode into the palace.

  "Congratulations, Your Majesty..."

  The midwife had just opened the door to announce the good news, and suddenly a gust of wind blew in front of her and forced her back two steps. When the midwife came to her senses, Song Chengyin had already come to the bedside.

  "Ali, Ali, how are you? Are you still uncomfortable?"

  Song Chengyin held Jiang Li's hand tightly and looked at her with a worried look.

  Jiang Li's face was a little pale. She reached out and touched Song Chengyin's face, jokingly saying, "It's obviously me who gave birth to the child, why is your Majesty's face uglier than mine?"

  Song Chengyin held the hand on his face, and his heart gradually settled down after he really felt Jiang Li's warmth.

  "Ali, thank you for your hard work. It's my fault that I couldn't be with you when you were in the most difficult time. I can only watch you bear it all alone."

  Song Chengyin's eyes were red as he spoke, and he pulled Jiang Li's hand to his mouth and kissed her.

  Jiang Li felt relieved, and her eyes were full of tenderness when she looked at Song Chengyin: "Your Majesty, I'm fine, go see our children."

  Several midwives were relieved to see that His Majesty and the Queen had such a good relationship, and their eyes were red with relief. When Song Chengyin turned his head to look at him, they hurriedly came forward with the two children.

  "Congratulations, Your Majesty, the Queen gave birth to twins!"

  "The first one to come out is the princess, and the second one is the prince!"

  The two midwives introduced the little princess and the little prince in their arms to Song Chengyin.

  Song Chengyin subconsciously looked back at Jiang Li, and stood up and walked towards the two children under her push.

  Although they were twins from the same mother, the two children looked completely different. The child on the left was white and tender, with a face like a peeled egg, but the child on the right was wrinkled and red like a little monkey.

  Song Chengyin looked at the two children in front of him curiously, with an indescribable feeling in his heart.

  This is...his and A-Li's child.

  Thinking of this, Song Chengyin's tense face softened a little, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously rose slightly.

  "Let me hold you."

  He resolutely stretched out his arms to the little princess. When he thought of the soft and tender daughter following him and calling him father in the future, Song Chengyin's heart softened immediately.

  As for the stinky boy, he climbed up the roof and pulled the tiles off. Just thinking about it gave me a headache!

  "Your Majesty, do it like this, so that you can hold the little princess more comfortably."

  The midwife on the side taught on the spot. Song Chengyin imitated her posture and bent his arms. Seeing that he learned it well, the midwife dared to hand the little princess to him.

  The moment the pink ball was placed in his arms by the midwife, Song Chengyin's arms became stiff. It was a tiny ball without any weight, but to Song Chengyin, it was as heavy as a thousand pounds!

  He lowered his eyes and looked at the pink ball with eyes closed in his arms, with a look of joy on his eyebrows: "Ali, look, this is our daughter."

  He was about to carry his daughter to the bedside to let Jiang Li see her, when the little prince who was not held by his father started to cry, as if complaining about his dissatisfaction.

  The whole hall was suddenly filled with the sound of babies crying, which hurt people's ears!

  The little princess who was sleeping in Song Chengyin's arms was also awakened by his crying, and she immediately opened her mouth and started crying!

  To everyone's surprise, the little princess's cry had just started, and the little prince stopped crying the next moment, and then the little princess obediently closed her mouth and continued to sleep.

  Jiang Li widened her eyes in surprise, blood suppression, a complete blood suppression!

  (End of this chapter)