The Misogyny Emperor vs. the Wife of a Powerful Official (52)

It was unknown whether Zhou was out of her mind or what, but when Zhou Qingyuan tried every way to excuse her, she tried her best to hold Zhou Qingyuan back.

  As soon as he finished speaking, Zhou Qingyuan closed his eyes with a look of despair.

  Mother, mother, you have brought all this upon yourself, don't blame your son for not trying every way to save your life...

  There is a way to heaven but you don't take it, you are going to force your way into the eighteen levels of hell.

  "Son, hurry up, catch this adulterous couple, they dared to cheat on you right under your nose, you..."

  "Enough!"

  Hearing Zhou's desperate speech, Zhou Qingyuan quickly stopped her, fearing that she would say something outrageous and bring trouble to the entire general's mansion.

  Zhou Qingyuan's harsh rebuke made Zhou freeze in place again.

  "Your Majesty, my mother has repeatedly spoken disrespectfully to Your Majesty, and has committed the crime of disrespect. I beg Your Majesty to hand her over to me for my contributions to Dongchu over the years!"

  Zhou had repeatedly disrespected the imperial power, and even Zhou Qingyuan, who had a three-inch tongue, could no longer excuse her.

  Disrespecting the imperial power was a capital crime, and all Zhou Qingyuan could do now was to let Zhou die more decently, with less pain and torture.

  Silence.

  The entire ancestral hall was as silent as death.

  Everyone held their breath and prostrated themselves on the ground to reduce their presence, fearing that the emperor would be angry and corpses would float all over the ground!

  After a moment, Shen Tingsi spoke.

  He opened his thin lips slightly and uttered a simple sentence from his throat.

  "You are allowed to execute the sentence yourself."

  "Thank your majesty for your mercy!"

  Zhou Qingyuan knocked his head heavily on the ground again. This result was the best result for him at the moment.

  "Someone, bring the poisoned wine."

  Zhou Qingyuan took a deep breath and gave an order to the servants.

  In order to show his loyalty, Zhou Qingyuan decided to execute Zhou with his own hands in front of His Majesty and the ancestors of the Zhou family.

  Since Zhou's fate was set in stone, Zhou Qingyuan would naturally not let her die so easily. He would squeeze out the only value in her before she died!

  Zhou Qingyuan's cruelty was beyond the imagination of others, and there was nothing he couldn't do!

  The poisoned wine was soon brought to Zhou Qingyuan by the servants.

  Zhou Qingyuan bowed deeply to Shen Tingsi, then stood up and walked towards Zhou, who was lying in front of the door of the Sitang, holding the poisoned wine.

  Zhou's pupils suddenly shrank, and she stared at Zhou Qingyuan with wide eyes and horror.

  "Qing, Qingyuan, what are you going to do?"

  Zhou Qingyuan squatted in front of Zhou with the poisoned wine in his hand, looking at her with a sad face: "Mom, I am an unfilial son, and I can only send you on your last journey."

  As he said this, he handed the poisoned wine in his hand to Zhou's mouth. Zhou staggered and dodged when she saw that he was really coming.

  "No, no, no, Qingyuan, Qingyuan, look at me carefully, I am your mother! How can you help outsiders murder your own mother?!"

  Zhou took a step back, and Zhou Qingyuan stretched the poisoned wine in his hand a little in front of her. Looking at the poisoned wine in front of her, Zhou was very scared. She didn't care about the pain all over her body, and raised her hand to knock over the poisoned wine in Zhou Qingyuan's hand.

  Snap -

  the wine cup broke into pieces, and the poisoned wine made a sizzling sound when it spilled on the ground.

  Looking at the poisoned wine on the ground, Zhou breathed a sigh of relief.

  However, Zhou Qingyuan's eyes darkened in a place that no one could see, and the only mother-son affection in his heart was shattered with the wine cup knocked over by Zhou.   

  He turned around and poured another cup of poisoned wine from the tray held by the servant, and handed the cup to Zhou again.

  Zhou subconsciously raised her hand to knock it over, but Zhou Qingyuan clamped her wrist first.

  Zhou Qingyuan looked at Zhou with a cold face, and murderous intent flashed in his eyes!

  "The emperor is guilty of the same crime as the common people. Now that your mother has committed the crime of contempt for the imperial power, don't blame your son for being cruel."

  Zhou Qingyuan argued, and the big hand clamped on Zhou's wrist slightly exerted force, and the sound of bone cracking sounded instantly!

  "Ah--"

  Zhou opened her mouth and cried out in pain. While she opened her mouth, Zhou Qingyuan held the poisoned wine and fed it to her mouth.

  When the poisoned wine was poured into her mouth, Zhou tightened her mouth tightly and swallowed the cry of pain in her throat directly!

  Although the wrist hurts, life is more important!

  Faced with Zhou's repeated resistance, Zhou Qingyuan faintly lost his patience.

  He directly pinched Zhou's chin with his other hand, forced her to open her mouth with his fingers, and then poured the poisoned wine into her mouth.

  Zhou's eyes were red and she shook her head hard, but how could she match Zhou Qingyuan, who had been training on the battlefield for many years?

  She stared at Zhou Qingyuan, but Zhou Qingyuan ignored the pleading in her eyes. Zhou Qingyuan's indifference and ruthlessness made Zhou's heart completely cold. She watched helplessly as the poisoned wine poured into her throat.

  After a cup of poisoned wine, Zhou's abdomen began to ache.

  Zhou Qingyuan put the wine cup on the ground and hugged Zhou's head with a sad face.

  "Mother, it's my son..."

  Zhou Qingyuan hadn't finished speaking yet, and Zhou, who had a last moment of light, pushed him away with all her strength.

  Bang -

  Zhou's body hit the ground heavily, she stared at Zhou Qingyuan with wide eyes, raised her finger and pointed at him tremblingly.

  "Helping outsiders to murder your own mother, Zhou Qingyuan, you, you must... die well!"

  As the last word fell, Zhou's hand suddenly fell to the ground, and she was completely out of breath.

  Until her death, her eyes were wide open, staring at Zhou Qingyuan with hatred, wishing to take him with her on the road to the underworld!

  Boom--

  a loud noise came from the ancestral hall, and the tablet with Zhou Qingyuan's father's name fell heavily to the ground, and it was broken into pieces!

  Zhou Qingyuan glanced into the ancestral hall. At the moment, he couldn't care so much. He poisoned Zhou to death with his own hands and ordered people to carry her body away from the front of the ancestral hall.

  In Zhou Qingyuan's view, all this was what Zhou deserved. Not only did Zhou do evil herself, but she almost got him and the general's mansion involved!

  If it happened again, he would still resolutely choose to do this! 

  He actually offended his mother by saying that His Majesty had an affair with Jiang Li. She deserved to die!

  Who in the whole Dongchu doesn't know that His Majesty hates women, and the harem is empty to this day?

  Saying that His Majesty has an affair with Jiang Li is simply the most ridiculous joke he has ever heard in his life!

  After dealing with Zhou, Zhou Qingyuan raised his foot and walked towards Shen Tingsi, and paused when he passed Hongqu.

  "Drag this maid who is talking nonsense and stirring up trouble everywhere and beat her to death with sticks!"

  Zhou Qingyuan had heard about Hongqu, a servant who loves to stir up trouble, but because she has always served Zhou and has not caused any big trouble, Zhou Qingyuan has always turned a blind eye.

  It is needless to think that it is this lowly maid who is behind the incident today, and Zhou Qingyuan will naturally not let her go easily again.

  "General, General, spare my life! I was wrong, and I will never dare to do it again, General!"

  Hongqu begged for mercy at the top of her voice, but Zhou Qingyuan didn't even give her a glance and let the servant drag her away.

  After dealing with Zhou and Hongqu, Zhou Qingyuan lifted up her robe again and knelt in front of Shen Tingsi, waiting for his next instruction.

  At this time, a female voice rang out in the courtyard.

  "Your Majesty, I have something to ask Your Majesty to help me!"