Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (18)

After hearing a strong heartbeat in her head, Jiang Li's back stiffened. She slowly looked up and saw Song Chengyin looking down at her.

  Song Chengyin stood with his hands behind his back, looking at Jiang Li who was hitting his chest without changing his expression. His expression was always indifferent, and it was impossible to tell whether he was happy or angry.

  "Your Majesty?"

  Jiang Li took a step back and called out tentatively.

  Song Chengyin did not answer, but raised his foot and walked straight towards Jiang Li.

  Seeing the distance between the two getting closer and closer, Jiang Li subconsciously stepped back.

  Bang -

  the door that had just closed opened again as she stepped back. Jiang Li's back ankle also hit the threshold, but Song Chengyin continued to move closer to her.

  Helplessly, Jiang Li had to step into the imperial study.

  "Your Majesty, calm down. I didn't mean to deceive your majesty!"

  Jiang Li stretched out her hands to her chest and waved her hands while explaining.

  But Song Chengyin said nothing, and did not respond to anything Jiang Li said.

  His reaction made Jiang Li feel helpless.

  The system clearly said that the tyrant's favorability value was soaring, but his reaction did not look like someone who had a 50% favorability towards her!

  Thinking of this, Jiang Li instantly acted like a little woman who could bend and stretch!

  She clasped her hands and raised them above her head, and hurriedly bent down to salute Song Chengyin.

  "Your Majesty, spare my life, Your Majesty, spare my life! I know I was wrong, and I will never dare to do it again!"

  She was about to lift up her robe and kneel down, but Song Chengyin had no intention of stopping.

  Jiang Li's pupils suddenly shrank. This, this, is he going to step on her to death? !

  In order not to become the first eunuch in history to be stepped on to death by the emperor, Jiang Li hurriedly stepped back while keeping his hands folded.

  "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, calm down! I know I was wrong, and I will never dare to lie again. Please spare my life, Your Majesty!"   

  Looking at Jiang Li, whose hands were shaking, Song Chengyin's eyes flashed with an imperceptible smile.

  He loved to see her look of fear and unwillingness to accept her fate.

  The two of them, one moving forward and the other moving backward, kept this action and walked from the door to the imperial study.

  Dong -

  Jiang Li's back hit the jade case, and she couldn't retreat at all.

  Behind her was a jade case full of memorials, and in front of her was the dark imperial clothing. Jiang Li was in a dilemma and could only face the gale!

  She bravely raised her head, and at this time Song Chengyin's hand behind her back suddenly stretched out towards her.

  Jiang Li's pupils shrank, and she subconsciously dodged backwards. She leaned back and supported her hands on the memorials behind her.

  "Your Majesty, Your Majesty!"

  Seeing the timidity in her eyes, Song Chengyin had no intention of stopping his hand. His big palm was reflected in Jiang Li's pupils, and the latter subconsciously closed her eyes.

  However, there was no expected pain in her neck, but her face was pinched.

  Jiang Li opened her eyes suddenly, just catching the playfulness in Song Chengyin's eyes.

  "Your Majesty?"

  Jiang Li's eyes were wide open, and because Song Chengyin pinched her cheeks, her mouth was pouted together, and her cherry lips looked even more tender and tender, making people want to get close to her and taste her.

  Song Chengyin's throat slid down slightly, and he resisted the impulse in his heart.

  He pinched Jiang Li's face and looked around, then snorted softly: "Pretending to be a eunuch and serving in front of the emperor, little pear, you are quite brave."

  Jiang Li hurriedly shook her head: "Your Majesty, calm down, Your Majesty, calm down, I dare not, I will never dare to do it again!"

  As she struggled, the memorial under her hand suddenly tilted to one side, and Jiang Li's body fell backwards uncontrollably!

  Song Chengyin quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms!

   I have been infected with mycoplasma these two days, and I am in pain all over. I got up and wrote a paper. Please forgive me, my dears, and you must take care of yourself when it's cold! !
    (End of this chapter)