Retired Soldier vs. Delicate Educated Youth (56)

The three sons of Aunt Zhang's family also like Jiang Li, their adopted sister, very much. They call her "sister" all the time and have long regarded her as a family member in their hearts.

  Bang, bang, bang -

  the sound of firecrackers rang out, and the outside of the door instantly became lively.

  Lu Chaoli brought Tiezhu, Hu Zi and others to Aunt Zhang's house to pick up the bride.

  "Sister-in-law, we are here to pick you up!"

  Hu Zi's excited voice came from outside the door, and the originally quiet Zhang family instantly became lively with the sound of firecrackers!

  After hearing Hu Zi's voice, Xu Yuanyuan and Xiaofang ran to the window and looked. Sure enough, they saw Lu Chaoli, the leader, leading a group of brothers walking towards the Zhang family.

  "Here they come, they are here!"

  Xu Yuanyuan turned her head excitedly and looked at Jiang Li.

  Aunt Zhang quickly wiped her tears and pulled Jiang Li to sit on the bed.

  "Xiao Jiang, please sit down. Chao Li will be here soon. Godmother will go out and take a look!"

  Aunt Zhang said and then told Li Zhixiu beside her: "Zhi Xiu, Xiao Jiang is in your hands. I will go out and take a look!"

  "Aunt Zhang, go quickly. Just leave it to us."

  Li Zhixiu nodded and went to the bed to take the red veil beside her and covered Jiang Li with it.

  "Xiao Jiang, please put on the red veil. They should come in soon!"

  Li Zhixiu said as she covered Jiang Li with the red veil and adjusted the collar of her cheongsam.

  After seeing Lu Chaoli's figure, Xu Yuanyuan and Xiaofang hurriedly blocked the door. If they wanted to marry Xiao Jiang, they had to get through them first!

  "Zhi Xiu Jiayi, you guys come and help!"

  Xu Yuanyuan leaned against the door and waved to Li Zhixiu and Liu Jiayi, fearing that Lu Chaoli and his gang of brothers would come and push the door open.

  "Here we come!"

  Li Zhixiu responded and pulled Liu Jiayi to the door to block the door with Xu Yuanyuan and Xiaofang.

  After the incident with Zhou Guoqing, Liu Jiayi finally came to her senses.

  She had previously targeted Jiang Li because Zhou Guoqing always showed his courtesy to her. Now that she had seen through Zhou Guoqing's character, she admitted that she was blind at the time, and her attitude towards Jiang Li naturally changed.

  Liu Jiayi had previously targeted Jiang Li and abused her because Zhou Guoqing was such a jerk. After coming to her senses, Liu Jiayi sincerely apologized to Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li was not a fussy person, and Liu Jiayi had only talked about it before and had not caused any substantial harm to her. After Liu Jiayi sincerely apologized, Jiang Li forgave her.

  Although the two of them were not as close as Xu Yuanyuan and Jiang Li, their relationship had eased a lot. Today, Jiang Li was getting married, and Liu Jiayi offered to come with Li Zhixiu to help.

  The four of them blocked the door with all their might, waiting for the groom to arrive.

  Crackling -

  the sound of firecrackers outside the door was still ringing. Jiang Li's vision was blocked by the red veil and she couldn't see what was happening outside, but when she thought that she was going to marry Lu Chaoli today, her red lips raised a shallow arc.

  "Uncle Zhang, Aunt Zhang!"

  After arriving at the Zhang family's yard, Lu Chaoli took the lead in greeting Uncle Zhang and Aunt Zhang who were standing in the yard. Tiezhu, Huzi and others also bared their teeth and followed to call people.

  "Hello Uncle Zhang, hello Aunt Zhang!"

  "Okay, okay, all good!"

  Uncle Zhang looked at the few people with a smile, and his eyes narrowed into a slit.

  Ever since Jiang Li became the goddaughter of their Zhang family, Uncle Zhang has been very happy in his heart, and the smile on his face has never stopped.

  He finally experienced the feeling of being called dad by his daughter!

  "Hurry up, please come in, Xiao Jiang is waiting in the house!"   

  Uncle Zhang, who had never married off his daughter, asked Lu Chaoli to sit inside the house. Aunt Zhang twisted his arm when she saw this.

  How can you marry off your daughter like this?

  It was as if he was eager to marry off his daughter!

  Uncle Zhang's narrowed eyes suddenly widened. He knew it was inappropriate to shout at this time, so he had to bite his back teeth and hold it back! 

  Uncle Zhang turned his head and winked at Aunt Zhang, as if to say: Why are you twisting me? What did I do wrong? ?

  Aunt Zhang responded with a sharp look. Aunt Zhang did not explain and turned her head to look at Lu Chaoli in front.

  "Chaoli, from now on, you and Xiao Jiang are a couple. Be nice to Xiao Jiang in the future. If you dare to bully Xiao Jiang, don't blame us Zhang family for coming to your door!" As soon as

  the voice fell, Jiang Li's three brothers, Da Gang, Er Gang and San Gang, walked in from outside the door and stood beside Aunt Zhang with their heads held high.

  Although they didn't say anything, their meaning of standing there couldn't be more obvious.

  They will support Xiao Jiang in the future!

  If you dare to bully Xiao Jiang, don't blame them for being rude!

  Several grandchildren of the Zhang family also ran over and lined up with the adults, holding their waists with their hands, looking at Lu Chaoli with their noses up.

  "Don't bully Dudu!"

  The three-year-old grandson of the Zhang family spoke fiercely, and he couldn't even speak clearly before he thought about supporting his aunt.

  Looking at the children who were so smart, everyone was amused.

  Lu Chaoli smiled and said, "Don't worry, Aunt Zhang, I will definitely take good care of Xiao Jiang and not let her suffer any grievances. If Xiao Jiang is wronged in the Lu family, let the three brothers deal with it!"

  "That's more like it!"

  The three brothers Dagang, Ergang and Sangang said in unison, and stepped aside, giving way to Lu Chaoli to go to the house. When

  the older grandchildren saw their father and grandparents step aside, they also walked away. Only the three-year-old grandson was still standing there, looking up and confronting Lu Chaoli head-on.

  Seeing this, Hu Zi stepped forward and held the little grandson of the Zhang family under his armpits and lifted him up.

  "Don't worry, Dan'er, no one is bullying your aunt. Come, Dan'er, have some candy."

  Hu Zi was good at bribing children, and he bribed the grandson of the Zhang family with a few candies.

  After no one blocked his way, Lu Chaoli strode into the house, followed by Tiezhu and Zhao Congwen to escort their eldest brother to pick up his sister-in-law. After

  passing the Zhang family, Xu Yuanyuan and others were waiting. Lu Chaoli's pick-up of his wife was destined to be not too smooth.

  "Xiao Jiang, I'm here to take you home."

  Seeing the closed door, Lu Chaoli raised his hand and knocked, with a voice mixed with unconcealable joy.

  "I'm coming!"

  Xu Yuanyuan whispered at the door, and then exchanged glances with Xiaofang, Li Zhixiu and Liu Jiayi.

  Several people looked at each other and nodded, and then cleared their throats.

  Xu Yuanyuan said first: "It's not that easy to marry Xiao Jiang home. Answer a few questions first. If you answer correctly, I'll open the door for you to take the bride away. If you answer incorrectly, you'll kneel on the washboard!"

  Tiezhu and others outside the door looked at each other, and after hearing Xu Yuanyuan's words, they became interested.

  Lu Chaoli's upturned mouth never fell. When the 1.9-meter-tall man stood at the door, even the door of the room seemed much smaller.

  "No problem, if you have any questions, just come over. Our boss will answer you to your satisfaction!"

  Tiezhu, Huzi and others were arm in arm, and they had great confidence in their boss, so they answered for him directly.