Retired Soldier vs. Delicate Educated Youth (59)

Lu Chaoli's tall body fell down with Jiang Li. He supported himself on the bed with both hands for fear of crushing Jiang Li, and looked at Jiang Li who was lying under him with push-ups.

  "Xiao Jiang, you are so beautiful."

  Lu Chaoli looked at Jiang Li infatuatedly, his eyes swept over her delicate eyebrows, rosy cheeks, small and straight nose and red lips like cherry blossoms.

  Over and over again, he couldn't get enough of it.

  Jiang Li's cheeks were hot under his scorching gaze, and her already rosy face was so red that it seemed like blood could drip out.

  She dodged her eyes unnaturally, and was about to get up and push Lu Chaoli away, but her wrists were clamped by him.

  Lu Chaoli clamped Jiang Li's wrists and pressed her down again.

  "Um--"

  Although Lu Chaoli was not drunk, he was also stained with a lot of alcohol. Under the influence of alcohol, his mind was mostly swallowed up, and he followed his heart to take the next step...

  ——On the first day of their marriage, Jiang Li slept until noon.

  The blinding sunlight shone in through the curtains. Jiang Li, who was gradually regaining consciousness, frowned and recovered from the backache.

  The moment she opened her eyes, the hanging flowers on the ceiling caught Jiang Li's sight. After seeing the big red wedding characters hanging on the hanging flowers, Jiang Li realized that she had married Lu Chaoli.

  Jiang Li, who had just woken up and was still a little confused, woke up instantly and sat up suddenly from the bed! 

  Lu Chaoli's figure was no longer beside her. Jiang Li patted her head in annoyance. What time did she sleep?

  After thinking of the clock in the room, Jiang Li quickly turned her head and looked at the clock on the bedside. When she saw the hour hand stopped at 11, she shuddered.

  It's over, it's over, I actually slept until eleven o'clock!

  The school was on vacation these two days. Jiang Li thought about getting up early on the first day of marrying Lu Chaoli to help Lu's mother cook, and by the way, go to the pig farm to see if there is anything she can do to help, and strive to be a diligent and likable daughter-in-law.

  However, imagination is full and reality is very skinny. I slept until eleven o'clock! !

  Jiang Li looked for clothes and wanted to go downstairs to see if Mr. and Mrs. Lu were at home. She searched for a long time on the bed and finally saw the bright red cheongsam on the ground.

  The cheongsam was thrown on the ground casually. The cheongsam that was originally split to the calf was now split to the thigh.

  Jiang Li: "..."

  This cheongsam that was only worn for one day was considered useless.

  After seeing the cheongsam that was torn to pieces, Jiang Li had to lift the quilt and find another piece of clothing to put on.

  She just lifted the quilt and was about to get up when Lu Chaoli walked in from the door.

  The moment their eyes met, the air froze.

  Lu Chaoli and Jiang Li stared at each other with wide eyes and shock. Lu Chaoli did not expect Jiang Li to get up at this time, and Jiang Li also did not expect Lu Chaoli to come in at this time.

  "Why are you back?"

  Jiang Li came to her senses first, and then she pulled the quilt to cover herself.

  Lu Chaoli's thoughts were pulled back by Jiang Li's voice, and he quickly explained: "My parents went to the pig farm. I was afraid that there would be no one at home when you woke up, so, so..."

  "I know, you, you help me get some clothes from the closet."

  Jiang Li interrupted Lu Chaoli with a blushing face, pointing to the closet beside her.

  As she let go of her hand, the quilt covering her body slid down, and the dense red marks on her neck instantly caught Lu Chaoli's sight.

  They were all marks left by him last night.

  The nameless desire in Lu Chaoli's lower abdomen instantly burned again, and his Adam's apple slid slightly.   

  Jiang Li noticed and quickly took her hand back, covering herself up tightly, leaving only her head exposed.

  "Go quickly."

  Jiang Li blushed and urged, and Lu Chaoli nodded quickly and strode to the closet.

  Jiang Li's clothes were already neatly hung in the closet. Looking at the extra clothes in the closet, Lu Chaoli smiled silly and raised the corners of his mouth.

  "Take the skirt with a slightly higher collar."

  Jiang Li turned her head and looked at Lu Chaoli standing in front of the closet and ordered.

  "Got it."

  Lu Chaoli found the skirt with a higher collar that Jiang Li mentioned in a row of clothes and turned around to give it to her.

  "Here, the toiletries are downstairs. Mom left you some food this morning. You can eat it after you heat it up."

  After Lu Chaoli gave the skirt to Jiang Li, he did not mean to leave. Jiang Li's face flushed as she looked at Lu Chaoli standing in front of the bed: "Got it, go and help me heat up the rice." 

  After finding an excuse to send Lu Chaoli away, Jiang Li put on her clothes despite the pain all over her body, and then looked at herself in the mirror on the windowsill.

  Although the collar of the skirt was high, the red marks on the neck were still not covered up. Looking at the dense red marks on the neck, Jiang Li pulled the collar up again.

  Finally, she pulled the hair that was scattered behind her back to her chest to cover up all the red marks on her neck.

  After making sure that the red marks on her neck were covered up, Jiang Li breathed a sigh of relief. Just as she was about to

  fold the quilt, Lu Chaoli came up again. "I'll fold it. Xiao Jiang, go down and wash up quickly. The food will be heated up soon."

  Lu Chaoli said as he came to the bed. Because the bed was big, it would take some effort for one person to fold the quilt. Jiang Li finally stayed and folded the big red quilt with Lu Chaoli.

  When the quilt was folded up, the red marks left on the bed sheet caught their sight.

  Jiang Li, who was standing face to face with Lu Chaoli, felt hot on her face and lowered her eyes to hide the look in her eyes.

  "Well, I'll wash it later."

  Lu Chaoli said as he quickly lifted the bed sheet and took a new washed bed sheet from the cabinet to replace it.

  After packing up, the two of them left their wedding room and walked side by side towards the stairs.

  Lu Chaoli knew that Jiang Li was shy, so he did not take the red-stained bed sheet with him when he went downstairs with her to wash up. He planned to wash it later while Jiang Li was eating.

  Because of the severe pain in her thighs, Jiang Li felt a little awkward when she walked.

  Although she tried her best to make her steps look normal, Lu Chaoli, who had his whole heart on her, soon noticed her discomfort.

  Lu Chaoli, who was a virgin, quickly realized that Jiang Li's abnormality was caused by himself.

  A flash of heartache flashed in his eyes. It was because he was tireless in his virginity last night and exhausted Xiao Jiang.

  Lu Chaoli took two steps forward and bent down in front of Jiang Li: "Xiao Jiang, I'll carry you downstairs."

  Jiang Li didn't know that Lu Chaoli had noticed her abnormality, so she waved her hand quickly: "No, no, it's just going down the stairs, are you afraid that I will fall?"

  Jiang Li knew that newly married couples liked to stick together, but they didn't even need to be carried down the stairs.

  Lu Chaoli kept bending over and turned to look at Jiang Li, and said seriously: "Why are you still so polite to me? Xiao Jiang, we are already married. From now on, I am your husband and you can rely on me."

  The last chapter was stuck TAT, I should be able to read it tomorrow