The Evil Devil vs. the Abandoned Goddess (04)

"Perhaps the Sect Master has something important to tell us. Hurry up and gather at the Jiuyou Terrace!"

  After Zhan Wuxie and Ning Xi arrived at the Jiuyou Terrace, the disciples had already lined up and stood below the stage.

  After seeing Ning Xi beside Zhan Wuxie, everyone looked at each other and had a vague guess.

  Sure enough, Zhan Wuxie's next words directly confirmed their guess.

  "Our sect disciple Ning Xi is gifted and has excellent qualifications. From now on, the Sect Master has decided to take Ning Xi into the Lingxiao Palace and train her in person in the future."

  The disciples below the Jiuyou Terrace looked at each other, without any surprise on their faces.

  They have seen the qualifications of the little junior sister, and she is worthy of the identity of the Sect Master's inner disciple!

  Everyone had no objection and bowed to Zhan Wuxie on the stage.

  "Congratulations, Sect Master!"

  Zhan Wuxie stroked his beard with satisfaction at everyone's reaction.

  "In addition, the Sect Master has another important matter concerning the entire human world to announce."

  Concerning the entire human world? ?

  Everyone's pupils trembled, and their expressions instantly became solemn!

  They looked at Zhan Wuxie on the Jiuyou stage with burning eyes, ready to listen attentively.

  Zhan Wuxie's eyes swept over everyone, and his face suddenly became solemn.

  "The Nine Heavens Mysterious Woman who was lost in the mortal world for thousands of years... has been found."

  "Hiss——"

  "Nine, Nine Heavens Mysterious Woman?"

  The disciples widened their eyes in disbelief, and they instantly lost their composure after hearing the name of the Nine Heavens Mysterious Woman.

  The Nine Heavens Mysterious Woman, who has the blood of a demigod, was born with the responsibility of protecting the human world. Thousands of years ago, the gods and demons fought, and the human world was also affected. In order to protect the people, the Nine Heavens Mysterious Woman sacrificed her divine veins and used them to set up a barrier. Only then did the human world escape.

  In order to protect all living beings, the Nine Heavens Mysterious Woman was seriously injured in that battle and disappeared.

  After the disappearance of the Nine Heavens Mysterious Woman, the world has never stopped searching for her, and this search has lasted for thousands of years.

  I thought that the search would have no end, but I didn't expect Zhan Wuxie to stand up at this time and say that the Nine Heavens Mysterious Woman has been found!

  "Master, has the missing Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady really been found?!"

  A disciple in the crowd excitedly said, and the others also looked at Zhan Wuxie with burning eyes.

  Although they have never seen the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady, the story of the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady protecting the human world has been widely circulated.

  In their hearts, the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady has always been regarded as a god.

  Under the gaze of the crowd, Zhan Wuxie stroked his beard and looked at Ning Xi on the side.

  "Disciple, come out."

  Zhan Wuxie deliberately called Ning Xi a disciple in front of the disciples, just to remind everyone that he has become Ning Xi's master now.

  Even if Ning Xi's identity as the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady is exposed to the world, it still cannot change this fact.

  What if he is the supreme of the human world? Still have to lower his proud head to him and respect him as a master?

  Zhan Wuxie thought so, and a faint arc appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  Although Jiang Li is also his disciple, Zhan Wuxie dare not guarantee that when Jiang Li's identity as the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady is exposed, she will not be out of his control.

  Zhan Wuxie never tries anything he is not sure of.

  But Ning Xi is different. Since he has chosen to transfer the divine vein into Ning Xi's body for refining, he is absolutely sure to control her. 

  He is not worried that after he pushes Ning Xi to the position of the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady, Ning Xi will repay him with ingratitude.

  At Zhan Wuxie's command, Ning Xi, who was standing behind him, took two steps forward and came to the center of the Jiuyou Platform.

  After seeing Ning Xi on the Jiuyou Platform, everyone's pupils were shocked and they even forgot to breathe.

  However, Zhan Wuxie's next words aroused a thousand waves in their hearts.   

  "Ning Xi is the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady that the world has been searching for for thousands of years!"

  The disciples' eyes were wide open like copper bells. Junior

  Sister Ning Xi turned out to be the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady?

  ? The Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady that they have been searching for for so long is actually right next to them? !

  Zhan Wuxie did not explain much, and nodded slightly at Ning Xi.

  Ning Xi crossed her index finger and middle finger to form a triangle, and the next moment, the shadow of the divine vein floated above her head.

  From the moment the divine vein appeared in the world, everyone's chest instantly surged, and their bodies sank uncontrollably, until they knelt on their knees on the ground, and the pressure on them slowly dissipated.

  "God, divine vein! It's the divine vein!"

  After the pressure around them disappeared, everyone looked up at the Jiuyou Platform, and exclaimed when they saw the shadow of the divine vein emitting a faint golden light above Ning Xi's head.

  The spirit vein is different from the divine vein. The spirit vein is divided into seven colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple, while the divine vein is uniquely golden!

  "Greetings to Xuannv, welcome Xuannv back to your position!"

  The crowd shouted three times, bowing their heads in respect!

  Looking at the people below the stage bowing to her, Ning Xi's mouth curled up, and everything she wanted seemed to have settled at this moment.

  [Congratulations to the host for completing two-thirds of the luck plundering task within half a year, and the current luck value is 60! When the luck value rises to 100%, the small world task is completed! ]

  Sixty?

  Ning Xi frowned.

  She had already dragged Jing Ye, the licking dog, to throw Jiang Li into the magic stream. I'm afraid that now there is no body left. Shouldn't Jiang Li's luck value be transferred to her after her death?

  Why is her luck value only 60 now?

  Ning Xi was about to ask the system when Zhan Wuxie's voice came from the side again.

  "Piao Miao Sect is so lucky to be able to take in Xuan Nu, and what virtue do I, Zhan Wuxie, have that Xuan Nu willingly worships me as her master."

  "Since fate has made all this happen, I, Zhan Wuxie, will lead all the disciples of Piao Miao Sect to assist Xuan Nu with all my heart and soul in the future!"

  Ning Xi cursed him for being hypocritical in her heart, but her face was extremely serious and respectful.

  "No matter who I am, since I have the honor to worship Master as my master, Master will always be my master, and I and all my fellow disciples will always be fellow disciples."

  Ning Xi's words, mixed with spiritual power, were transmitted to the ears of every disciple. The disciples' eyes turned red when they heard the words, and they were deeply moved by Ning Xi's attitude.

  "Disciples and others will definitely assist Xuan Nu with all their heart and soul!"

  "Get up."

  After all the disciples stood up, Zhan Wuxie turned his head and looked at Ning Xi.

  "The world has been waiting for Xuannu for thousands of years. Now that Xuannu has returned, please light up the Star Monument and inform the world of this news."

  "Their master is back."

  Zhan Wuxie couldn't wait to let Ning Xi, who was carrying the divine vein, light up the Star Monument belonging to Jiu Tian Xuan Nu, wanting to let the world know that it was their Piao Miao Sect who found Xuannu, and that he, Zhan Wuxie, was now Jiu Tian Xuan Nu's master!

  Ning Xi nodded slightly, she formed a spell with her hands, and summoned the Star Monument of Jiu Tian Xuan Nu in full view of everyone.

  Jiu Tian Xuan Nu fell a thousand years ago, and the Star Monument had long been dim.

  But the world who worshipped Jiu Tian Xuan Nu as a god firmly believed that Xuan Nu would return to the world one day!

  This day has finally come for them.

  Ning Xi stared at the Star Monument in the sky with burning eyes and clenched her fists excitedly.

  Once the Star Monument is lit, her identity as Jiu Tian Xuan Nu will be completely confirmed!

  The previous chapter was stuck in review.