The Misogyny Emperor vs. the Wife of a Powerful Official (51)

"Let's see who dares!"

  Shen Tingsi flew in front of Jiang Li and used his sleeve to knock the long whip in Hongqu's hand to the ground!

  The sudden situation made everyone stunned. They stood there with their mouths wide open. The Qingyi Guards who were about to show up secretly shrank back when they saw this.

  Jiang Li looked at Shen Tingsi who was blocking her in disbelief. If she heard correctly, he was calling himself "I", right? Was he planning to show his cards directly? ?

  Jiang Li had thought of many scenarios where Shen Tingsi would reveal his identity to her, but she had never thought that it would be in this situation. 

  Hongqu's eyes almost popped out. She looked at the whip that was thrown to the ground with a shocked face, and she didn't come back to her senses until she felt pain in her palm. 

  Hongqu suddenly raised her head and looked at Shen Tingsi who had ruined her plan. The moment she saw Shen Tingsi, she swallowed all the words that were on her lips!

  After feeling the noble aura emanating from Shen Tingsi, Hongqu shrank her neck in fear, not even daring to breathe. She was so arrogant just now, but now she was so cowardly!

  It's over!

  She seemed to have provoked someone she shouldn't have provoked!

  Hongqu swallowed her saliva, lowered her head in horror, and dared not look Shen Tingsi in the eye again.

  Shen Tingsi appeared too suddenly, and everyone was shocked by the pressure on him, and did not hear his self-proclaimed name just now.

  Everyone was shocked by the pressure on Shen Tingsi and did not dare to act rashly in front of him, but Zhou was different.

  Zhou was now a crazy woman who was sometimes sober and sometimes crazy. She would not care so much. If she dared to cuckold her son, even if the king of heaven came today, she would peel off the skin of Jiang Li, the little bitch! !

  Zhou came to her senses and slammed the table, and roared at Shen Tingsi: "How dare you! You adulterer dare to come to our general's ancestral hall? Come on, tie up this adulterer and adulteress for me!"

  How dare everyone.

  Under the pressure of Shen Tingsi, they couldn't even raise their heads!

  Seeing this, Zhou shouted again: "What are you all standing there for? Didn't you hear what this lady said?!"

  The servants and guards stood there stubbornly, pretending to be deaf.

  Seeing that everyone was so angry, Zhou, who had finally sobered up, was almost driven crazy by everyone again!

  "Okay, okay, now you have become so powerful that you don't even listen to what this lady says, right?"

  Zhou said as she stood up suddenly from the armchair. As she stood up, her fat all over her body trembled!

  "You dare not teach this adulterous couple a lesson, this lady will do it herself!"

  Zhou walked towards Shen Tingsi and Jiang Li in the yard with a snort. With her sharp-nosed and monkey-faced appearance, it seemed that she wanted to eat them alive!

  "You two adulterers, you have sneaked into the general's mansion to have an affair. You just wait for me! If I don't break your legs today, I will not be called Shen Cuihua in the future!"

  Zhou glared at Shen Tingsi and Jiang Li, and threatened them.

  She came to Hongqu's side angrily and ordered: "Give me the whip! Today I will teach this adulterer and adulteress a lesson with my own hands!"

  Zhou kept talking about adulterers and adulteresses, and Shen Tingsi's face sank to the extreme.

  Hongqu endured the bone-chilling coldness around her body and bent down to pick up the whip on the ground and put it in Zhou's hand, wanting to use Zhou's hand to get rid of Jiang Li.

  Zhou clenched the whip and swung it twice, and then mercilessly whipped Shen Tingsi!
  "Stop!"

  Almost at the same time, a terrified and angry voice sounded at the door.

  But it was too late.

  Swish -

  the whip broke through the air, and then the sound of hitting people was heard.

  The servants who lowered their heads shrank their necks and closed their eyes, not daring to look at the miserable scene in front of them.

  "Ah!!"

  A shrill scream reached everyone's ears, scaring all the birds perched on the trees away!  

  However, the scream did not come from either Shen Tingsi or Jiang Li, but from everyone with their eyes closed. They quietly narrowed their eyes and looked towards the source of the scream.

  Then they saw Zhou's huge body fall heavily to the ground, raising a cloud of dust!

  ? ? ?

  Everyone was full of questions.

  What's going on?

  The one holding the whip was the lady, so why was she the one who fell to the ground? !

  "I am late in protecting you, please punish me, Your Majesty!"

  Zhou Qingyuan came to Shen Tingsi with a heart that almost jumped out of his throat, and knelt down in front of him without thinking.

  Just now, everyone was shocked by the pressure from Shen Tingsi, and their brains were blank and they didn't hear what he said, but now they heard what Zhou Qingyuan said clearly.

  Your Majesty?

  Could it be that the person in front of them was...

  "I, the common people, pay my respects to Your Majesty!"

  Everyone knelt on the ground in unison, knocking their foreheads heavily on the ground.

  Cold sweat dripped down.

  She tried her best to recall whether she had offended His Majesty accidentally in the past few days.

  Hongqu's legs softened and she knelt on the ground, her head buzzing.

  His Majesty?

  The person in front of her was His Majesty?

  How could it be possible? How could this be possible? !

  How could Jiang Li be in His Majesty's eyes!! 

  Hongqu knocked her head to the ground, her hands clenched into fists, and she didn't even notice her nails digging into her flesh!

  Jiang Li, who was standing behind Shen Tingsi, looked around, and then followed everyone else's example and knelt on the ground with her butt sticking out.

  "The education of the general's mansion really opened my eyes."

  Shen Tingsi stood with his hands behind his back, wearing a purple robe that showed his nobility. At this time, he pursed his thin lips, and his whole body exuded a chill that captivated people!

  "Your Majesty, please calm down, Your Majesty, please calm down! My mother just got insane a while ago, and she did something offensive when she was not in her right mind. I was busy with military affairs and did not take good care of my mother. I hope Your Majesty will show mercy!"

  Zhou Qingyuan's back stiffened, and the blood in his body flowed backwards!

  He knocked his head on the ground with a look of panic, and even his voice trembled when he spoke!

  At this point, he could only bring up the fact that Zhou was insane, hoping that Shen Tingsi would spare her life because of Zhou's madness.

  "Insane? Ha, I think she is very clear-headed!"

  Shen Tingsi sneered. He saw clearly how sharp-tongued Zhou was just now!

  Zhou Qingyuan's heart suddenly tightened, and his whole body was soaked with cold sweat. He rolled his eyes left and right, trying his best to find a way to excuse Zhou.

  "Your Majesty, even if my mother is usually rude and eccentric, she would never do such an offensive thing for no reason. There must be someone behind this. I beg Your Majesty to give me a chance to find out the truth!"

  Zhou Qingyuan suddenly had an idea, and his body, which was crawling on the ground, sank further, waiting for Shen Tingsi's answer.

  As long as Shen Tingsi agreed to let Zhou Qingyuan find out the truth, and Zhou pointed out the person behind her, and finally apologized to Shen Tingsi on the grounds that she was insane and had a confused mind, the matter could still be saved.

  It's a pity that Zhou Qingyuan's wishful thinking was wrong after all...

  Zhou, who was lying on the ground, raised her head while enduring the pain all over her body, and pointed her trembling fingers at Shen Tingsi and Jiang Li opposite her.

  "Qingyuan, hurry up, catch this adulterous couple!"