Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (8)

His fingertips fell on Jiang Li's face and wiped off the ink on her face.

  Jiang Li kept leaning over, staring at Song Chengyin who was so close to her without blinking, feeling the warmth from his fingertips. Song Chengyin's eyes flickered at the soft touch of his fingers. It must be fun to pinch her, right?

  He thought so and did it.

  Song Chengyin pinched Jiang Li's chubby little face, causing her mouth to pout instantly.

  Jiang Li pouted her mouth, her big eyes wide open as she stared at Song Chengyin, her eyes full of resistance but she didn't dare to struggle.

  Song Chengyin found this little eunuch more interesting, so he ravaged her little face a few more times.

  Jiang Li gasped in pain and looked at him aggrievedly: "Your Majesty, it hurts."

  Song Chengyin raised his eyebrows, knowing that he was not the kind of person who would just accept it.

  If it were someone else, they would not dare to say a word no matter how painful it was.

  Song Chengyin let go of his hand, and saw a few faint red marks on Jiang Li's delicate face.

  Jiang Li rubbed her face, and her pink lips pursed together again as she moved. Song

  Chengyin's eyes subconsciously fell on her pink lips, and he straightened his waist before he could see Jiang Li clearly.

  [The male protagonist's favorability has increased again! ]

  The system's exclamation came again in his mind.

  Jiang Li's eyes were happy: "How much?"

  [Eight percent! ]

  Jiang Li raised her eyebrows. Oh, she seemed to be able to understand the emperor's temperament now.

  He didn't like people who were submissive.

  It was her protest just now that made him like her.

  The sound of rain outside the window was getting louder, and the other palace servants waiting in the Yangxin Palace hurriedly ran up to close the window, isolating the cold outside the window.

  "Your Majesty, the imperial concubine said she was not feeling well and wanted to see your majesty."

  At this time, a young eunuch hurried in from outside the door.

  Jiang Li raised her eyebrows, and she had heard of this imperial concubine.

  After all, Eunuch Fu used to talk to them all day long, saying that his godfather was on duty in front of the Imperial Concubine and was very capable.

  Not feeling well?

  If you feel unwell, go find the imperial physician

  . Why do you want to see His Majesty? Jiang Li silently complained in her heart, and then her eyes fell on Song Chengyin's figure, wanting to see what he would do.

  Would he go to the Imperial Concubine's bedroom or summon the Imperial Concubine to the Yangxin Palace?

  However, Song Chengyin didn't even raise his head: "If you feel unwell, go find the imperial physician. Why do you want to see me?"

  Jiang Li's eyes widened in astonishment:?

  Why did he steal her lines!

  "Yes, yes!"

  The eunuch who was on duty outside the door had come in to convey the message. After hearing Song Chengyin's words, he turned around and walked out with a sense of relief.

  His Majesty didn't like to hear about the ladies in the harem, but the person who came to convey the message was someone from the Imperial Concubine's palace. He didn't dare to offend either side, so he had to come in to convey the message at the risk of being beheaded. 

  Fortunately, His Majesty didn't punish him, otherwise he would be hurt by the Imperial Concubine!

  Just as the eunuch walked a few steps, Song Chengyin's voice came from behind him.

  "Pass on my decree. No one from the harem is allowed to step into the Yangxin Palace again in the future."

  "Yes!"

  The palace servants in the palace hurriedly bowed their heads and responded.

  Jiang Li behind her looked at the man in front of her suspiciously. She had heard rumors that His Majesty had not set foot in the harem for three months. She originally thought it was a misunderstanding by the palace servants, but now it seems to be true.

  Faced with such a naked invitation, this guy refused without even raising his head? !

  Song Chengyin finished reviewing the last memorial and stood up from the jade case.

  As an acting personal eunuch, Jiang Li followed him without thinking.

  After Song Chengyin arrived at the bedroom, he opened his arms. The eunuch in charge of changing his clothes was about to step forward, but Jiang Li's action was one step faster than him.

  Jiang Li first took off Song Chengyin's cloak, then wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, and buckled his belt with her jade hands.

  A faint pear fragrance came, and Song Chengyin, who had originally closed his eyes, slowly opened his eyes.

  This little eunuch smelled good.   

  Jiang Li, who had the experience of changing clothes once, did not make a fool of herself this time. She quickly untied the belt around Song Chengyin's waist.

  She crossed the belt over her arm and continued to walk around Song Chengyin to take off his clothes.

  In front of the tall Song Chengyin, Jiang Li's height just reached his chest. When she lowered her head to take off Song Chengyin's clothes, the latter lowered his eyes and looked at the top of her head.

  At first, everything was normal, but when Jiang Li took off the last cumbersome piece of clothing for him, her fingers accidentally scraped between his legs...

  Song Chengyin, who was originally calm, looked deep in an instant, but Jiang Li was unaware of it. When she took off her clothes and only had one underwear left, she looked up at him.

  "Your Majesty, will I go to the imperial study or the Yangxin Palace tomorrow?"

  Her whole face was exposed to Song Chengyin's vision. Under the candlelight, her almond eyes were as bright as stars, and her mouth that opened and closed looked particularly seductive.

  Song Chengyin's breathing quickened, and his hands hanging at his sides tightened unconsciously.

  He turned around and stopped looking at Jiang Li, and said in a deep voice: "Wait outside the palace."

  "Oh."

  Jiang Li, who had originally planned to go back to bed after work, was punished to continue working overtime in the Yangxin Palace because she accidentally affected the emperor's mood.

  She drooped her head and followed everyone out of the palace listlessly. She was already unhappy with working overtime, and at this time Jiang Li got another bad news.

  The emperor's favorability value for her dropped to 5%.

  What did she do to make him unhappy again?

  It's true that men's hearts are like needles in the sea!

  Dog men change their faces quickly!

  At this time, Song Chengyin was the only one left in the huge Yangxin Palace.

  He took a deep breath and slowly loosened his clenched fists.

  He was not a person who was loyal to romantic affairs, and he had always been pure and desireless, but just now, he actually reacted to a eunuch!

  Song Chengyin felt that this matter was extremely absurd. He pursed his lips, tightened his loose hands again and again, and finally lay on his side on the bed and forced himself to close his eyes.

  But as soon as he closed his eyes, Jiang Li's face would appear in his mind.

  Her eyebrows, her lips.

  Song Chengyin turned over in annoyance, thinking that he must be crazy!

  He tossed and turned in bed, and the more he wanted to get rid of Jiang Li's face from his mind, the clearer her face became. He kept tossing and turning, and finally fell asleep because he was really tired.

  Jiang Li and a group of palace servants were guarding outside the palace. It was drizzling outside, and from time to time a gust of cool air came from her collar, making Jiang Li shiver.

  It's just duty, but you still drive people out of the door, too much!

  Jiang Li rubbed her hands and was about to ask the eunuch next to her why no one was on duty in the palace at night, when Song Chengyin's voice came from the palace.

  "No! Don't go!"

  Jiang Li was stunned, thinking that he was hallucinating, and looked at the palace door suspiciously.

  "No, mother, don't leave me!"

  At this time, Song Chengyin's sad voice came again in the palace, and Jiang Li heard it clearly.

  After realizing that he might have had a nightmare, Jiang Li subconsciously wanted to walk into the palace, but the eunuch beside her stopped her.

  "Eunuch Xiaoli, no, no!"

  Jiang Li frowned: "Why?"

  The eunuch explained: "Empress Dowager Zhuang has always been a pain in His Majesty's heart. His Majesty is often haunted by nightmares because of this matter. His Majesty doesn't want people to see his embarrassment, so he doesn't let me and others serve in the palace."

  "Even when the concubines slept with His Majesty before, no one has ever stayed with His Majesty overnight. His Majesty does not allow anyone to stay by his side at night. This is the will of the emperor. Those who violate His Majesty's will will be beheaded!"

  Jiang Li's eyebrows frowned even deeper when he heard this.

  "Where is the imperial physician? If His Majesty is haunted by nightmares, won't the imperial physician prescribe medicine to treat it? Are you going to let His Majesty bear it alone?"

  Jiang Li had also had nightmares before, and knew how terrifying and helpless it was to be haunted by nightmares.

  "It's useless. The imperial physician prescribed various tranquilizers for His Majesty, but they still couldn't cure His Majesty's symptoms."

  "I'll go in and take a look."

  Jiang Li brushed away the eunuch's hand and walked straight towards the palace door.

  "Little Lizi, Eunuch, come back soon!"

  (End of this chapter)