Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (28)

Jiang Li's heart trembled.

  Xiaobai, who was hiding behind the pear tree and catching butterflies, showed his head.

  "Meow~" Are you looking for me?

  Song Chengyin ignored it, and his heart was all on Jiang Li.

  The ignored Xiaobai hid behind the pear tree that was so big that three people could hug it, and no longer wanted to make trouble.

  "Why is your majesty here?"

  The palace had just sent Xiaobai to her. Normally, your majesty should be in the study to handle official business at this time.

  Song Chengyin rested his chin on the top of Jiang Li's head and said slowly: "Thinking of you is like a full moon, which loses its brightness every night."

  Facing Song Chengyin's straight ball, Jiang Li curled her lips. This time she did not struggle from Song Chengyin's arms, but let him hold her, feeling his warm breath spraying on her head.

  "Did your majesty order the matter of Eunuch Zhang?"

  Thinking of Eunuch Fu's words, Jiang Li suddenly asked.

  When Song Chengyin mentioned Eunuch Zhang, his eyes darkened: "I won't allow anyone to hurt you."

  Since his mother passed away, Song Chengyin couldn't hold anyone else in his heart except the country, until Jiang Li appeared beside him, and he wanted to protect someone.

  Eunuch Zhang's action of pushing Jiang Li into the water had obviously touched his reverse scale.

  Song Chengyin didn't even give Eunuch Zhang a chance to explain before having his head chopped off. As for why Eunuch Fu was still alive, it was naturally that he deliberately spared the life of the slave.

  Song Chengyin knew that revenge through others was far less satisfying than doing it himself, so he deliberately spared Eunuch Fu's life and let Jiang Li take care of it himself. 

  Jiang Li understood Song Chengyin's intention after a little thought, and felt relieved. Song Chengyin didn't like her to be polite to him, so Jiang Li kept her words of thanks in her heart and didn't say them out loud.

  The two stood under the pear tree, hugging each other, watching Xiaobai running in front of them to chase butterflies.

  The breeze was blowing, the years were peaceful, and the snow-white pear blossoms fell on their heads, turning their hair white in an instant.

  Song Chengyin followed Jiang Li and stayed beside her. He ignored his government affairs and insisted on having lunch with her at noon. He wanted to take a nap with her, but was ruthlessly driven away by Jiang Li.

  "Your Majesty, if you don't leave, I will be labeled as a concubine who harms the country."

  Jiang Li pushed Song Chengyin out of the palace and personally sent him out of Jinhua Palace.

  Song Chengyin let her push him out of Jinhua Palace step by step. When he came to the door, he stopped and turned to look at Jiang Li: "Ali, actually I can..."

  "Your Majesty, I respectfully send you off."

  Jiang Li bowed to him and interrupted his words about dealing with memorials in Jinhua Palace.

  "Since Ali wants to send me away, you have to give me some sweets, right?"

  Song Chengyin said as he moved his face closer to Jiang Li, and his meaning was obvious.

  Jiang Li coughed twice and made an excuse seriously: "I'm short and can't reach it." As soon as she finished speaking, her armpit was lifted by Song Chengyin, and the next moment she stepped on the two-foot-high threshold, half a head higher than Song Chengyin.

  Song Chengyin looked up at her, as if he would not leave unless he gave her a sweet treat.

  Jiang Li looked around, and after making sure that there was no one around, she quickly lowered her head and kissed Song Chengyin on the forehead.

  "I'll take my leave!"

  Jiang Li turned around with a red face and ran back to Jinhua Palace, leaving Song Chengyin standing outside the palace alone.

  Song Chengyin raised his eyebrows, touched the forehead she kissed with a satisfied look, and chuckled: "What a cruel little guy."

  Song Chengyin, who was driven out for the first time, put one hand behind his back, with an arc on the corner of his mouth that could not be suppressed, and slowly walked towards the imperial study.

  The distance between Jinhua Palace and the imperial study was not far. When Song Chengyin wanted to see Jiang Li just now, he did not let the palace servants follow him, and walked back alone.   

  He returned along the same route he came. Although he was taking the same route, Song Seung-in's mood was completely different from when he came.

  When they were halfway there, Eunuch Su hurried over: "This old servant pays respect to Your Majesty!"

  Song Chengyin walked straight towards the imperial study without stopping, and asked as he walked: "What happened?"

  Eunuch Su followed Song Chengyin's side and back slowly, explaining: "Your Majesty, many people in the palace are spreading the rumor that the virtuous concubine is the reincarnation of the evil concubine who brought disaster to the country, and they even want to spread this rumor to the people. This old servant has sent people to stop them."

  The arc of Song Chengyin's mouth dropped instantly, and the temperature of his body also dropped: "Have you found out which palace it is?"

  Eunuch Su nodded: "Everything has been checked clearly. This old servant has recorded the identities of the people in each palace, waiting for Your Majesty to punish

  him." Song Chengyin snorted coldly: "Humph, I think they are too idle, so they keep staring at my Ah Li. Since they have nothing to do in the harem, they will set off to the imperial mausoleum today to guard the mausoleum for their mother."

  "Yes!"

  Eunuch Su was shocked. He knew that the concubines in the harem had touched the emperor's reverse scale this time, so they were exiled to the imperial mausoleum to guard the mausoleum for the queen mother. There was no possibility of returning!

  "Pass on my order. No one in the harem is allowed to step out of the harem without being summoned. Those who violate the order will be beheaded!"

  Song Chengyin immediately issued a house arrest order for the concubines in the harem, not allowing them to step out of the harem, and not giving them any chance to slander and frame Jiang Li.

  In less than an incense stick of time, all the concubines who instigated the palace people to spread the rumor that Jiang Li was a demon concubine who brought disaster to the country were exiled to the imperial mausoleum. Anyone could see that the emperor was really angry. 

  The concubines who were ready but had not had time to let the palace people spread the rumor that Jiang Li was a demon concubine who brought disaster to the country breathed a sigh of relief, and were glad that they were not fast enough.

  Otherwise, they would be exiled to the imperial mausoleum!

  Once they go to the imperial mausoleum, a desolate place with no one around, there is no possibility of returning. From then on, the glory and wealth will be gone from them. From now on, they can only accompany those cold mausoleums until the end of their lives...

  Just thinking about it makes people feel cold all over!

  The concubines have not yet breathed a sigh of relief, and the decree that from now on they are not allowed to step out of the harem without being summoned has been pressed down on them again, making them breathless and their hearts cold.

  Not being allowed to step out of the harem without being summoned is no different from being banished to the cold palace.

  The concubines who were still rejoicing that they were not sent to the imperial mausoleum in the last second now all slumped on the ground with dead hope. Their eyes were empty, and they no longer had the energy and spirit of the past.

  It's over, it's over.

  In the future, they are afraid that they will be trapped in these endless palace walls and waste their lives.

  This is the voice of most people.

  There are also a small number of people who think that His Majesty is only temporarily attracted by Concubine Xian, and when he gets tired of Concubine Xian, he will withdraw this decree and let them come and go freely. But when will His Majesty get tired of Concubine Xian?

  No one knows.

  The heart of an emperor is as unfathomable as a needle in the sea.

  And all they can do is wait endlessly.

  Fengyi Palace.

  The nanny who had served the Queen when she was still an unmarried lady came in with a freshly boiled white fungus and red dates soup.

  The Queen was sitting in the main seat with her forehead supported by one hand, closing her eyes to rest.

  The nanny put the white fungus and red dates soup beside the Queen with a sullen face, and ordered the palace people in the hall: "You all leave."

  "Yes!"

  After the palace people left, the nanny turned to the Queen and tentatively said: "Your Majesty, do you really want to let His Majesty make such a fuss for that evil concubine?!"

  (End of this chapter)