Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (47)

Song Chengyin's eyes burst with murderous intent.

  He put the medicine bowl aside, then leaned over to pull the blanket on Jiang Li, turned around and strode out of the palace, leaving a word before leaving.

  "Take good care of the virtuous concubine."

  Xiao Dengzi leaned over and responded. When he raised his head again, Song Chengyin was no longer in the palace.

  At the same time, in Zhaoyang Palace.

  The imperial concubine, who was still excited about Jiang Li's miscarriage, was now a little restless. Her heart was pounding and she was extremely uneasy. 

  She didn't want to drink the flower wine that she had just ordered the palace servants to bring, and slammed the wine cup heavily on the table.

  The palace servants in Zhaoyang Palace shuddered, wondering why the queen was so angry when she was obviously fine just now.

  But even if they were confused, they didn't dare to step forward to ask, for fear that they would be like those palace servants who died tragically before, and accidentally made the queen unhappy and not even leave a complete body.

  Luo Gonggong, the eunuch who had been serving the imperial concubine, was also a little confused about the imperial concubine's thoughts at the moment, but after all, he was an old man serving the imperial concubine, and the imperial concubine would not easily deal with him even if she was unhappy.

  Luo Gonggong bowed and stepped forward, and before he could speak, the imperial concubine asked first: "Luo Gonggong, are you sure that the medicine will not be found out?"

  Luo Gonggong nodded without hesitation: "I am sure, Madam, whether it can be found out, didn't you verify it last time?"

  After hearing Luo Gonggong's words, the imperial concubine was slightly relieved.

  This time, the medicine is the same as the medicine given to His Majesty last time, both are colorless and tasteless. The imperial physician failed to find any abnormalities last time, and this time the imperial physician will definitely not find any! 

  The imperial concubine silently comforted herself in her heart, wanting to suppress the sudden uneasiness as soon as possible.

  She was about to pick up the wine cup again, and the panicked voice of the palace servant came from outside the hall.

  "The servant (the servant) sees His Majesty!"

  The imperial concubine's pupils suddenly shrank. Why did His Majesty come here suddenly at this time? !

  If His Majesty came to Zhaoyang Palace at any other time, the Imperial Concubine would be extremely excited, but it happened that the Concubine Xian had just had a miscarriage, and anyone could sense that something was wrong.

  After hearing the continuous voices outside the palace, the Imperial Concubine hurriedly got up and went outside to greet him.

  As soon as she reached the door, she was strangled by a big hand.

  The Imperial Concubine suddenly widened her eyes and looked at Song Chengyin in front of her with disbelief, and even her voice was trembling and fearful, which she did not notice.

  "Your Majesty!"

  Song Chengyin strangled the imperial concubine's neck with one hand, looking down at her: "Who gave you the courage to do something to A Li?"

  The imperial concubine's face flushed red, and she shook her head and struggled: "Your Majesty, I don't understand what your Majesty is saying!"

  Song Chengyin sneered: "Do you think you can hide the truth by secretly giving A Li a colorless and tasteless bone-breaking drug? You are so brave to hurt A Li and my offspring!"

  Song Chengyin kicked the imperial concubine back into the hall, showing no mercy!

  With a bang, the imperial concubine's body slammed heavily in front of the table in the hall. The wine, pastries and cakes on the table fell to the ground with the impact, and the wine cups instantly broke into pieces, splashing all over the floor!

  "Your Majesty, calm down!"   

  The palace servants immediately knocked their heads on the ground, begging His Majesty to calm down.

  But Song Chengyin couldn't listen to the palace servants' words now. He flashed in front of the imperial concubine and pressed his foot on the imperial concubine's chest without saying a word.

  The imperial concubine's face turned pale, and she looked at Song Chengyin with fear: "Your Majesty, calm down! I am innocent! My sister, Concubine Xian, is pregnant with Your Majesty's first heir. I am so happy that I dare not murder the heir!"

  Song Chengyin pressed his foot on the imperial concubine's chest and squinted at her: "You are innocent? You even dared to drug me, what else are you afraid of! Hurting my Ah Li, murdering my heir, good, very good!"

  Song Chengyin's face was gloomy, and he kicked the imperial concubine in the chest!

  "Ah——"

  The imperial concubine's body suddenly fell backwards like a rag, and flew directly from the palace to the steps outside the Zhaoyang Palace!

  There was a loud bang, and everyone's scalp was numb.

  "Puff!"

  The imperial concubine lay on the steps in a mess, and the sound of broken bones came from all over her body. The imperial concubine opened her mouth and suddenly spit out a mouthful of old blood!

  The palace people all crawled on their bodies and dared not come forward. They could only kneel on the ground and listen to the imperial concubine constantly moaning and spitting blood.

  They had also heard about the blood-stained palace of His Majesty in the past, but they had never taken it to heart because they had never seen it with their own eyes. Now they have truly witnessed His Majesty's anger! 

  They finally understood why it was said that the emperor's anger was floating everywhere!

  Everyone had no doubt that if they were all accomplices of the imperial concubine, they would have become a cold corpse now!

  The breath of the entire Zhaoyang Palace suddenly dropped, and everyone's blood seemed to be frozen, and their bodies crawled on the ground and trembled.

  His Majesty was now furious, and no one dared to go forward to seek death. Even the imperial concubine's close eunuch Luo Gonggong knelt on the ground, not daring to come forward to ask for mercy for the imperial concubine.

  Song Chengyin was full of murderous intent, his scarlet blood eyes and face were full of gloom, just like a Shura crawling out of hell!

  He raised his foot and slowly walked out of the palace. The imperial concubine raised her head with difficulty. When she saw the pair of black boots embroidered with gold, her pupils suddenly shrank, and even breathing became difficult. She subconsciously dodged backwards.

  She ignored the pain all over her body and tried her best to dodge backwards. This dodge directly caused her body to fly into the air and suddenly rolled down the steps! The

  hard and sharp steps cut the imperial concubine's palace dress, revealing the inner clothes stained with blood.

  "Puff!"

  The imperial concubine lay on the ground and vomited blood. Her vision gradually blurred. Just as she opened and closed her eyes, a black and black robe came into her sight.

  "Come here, drag the imperial concubine down and torture her!"

  The gloomy voice came from outside the palace, and it was very clear to everyone present.

  Everyone was horrified, and couldn't believe that the imperial concubine would be directly executed by His Majesty!

  After hearing this, the imperial concubine couldn't help but spit out another mouthful of blood. She had no strength to beg for mercy. In the end, she could only watch the black robe leave her sight, and watched the two guards walk towards her. Then her body flew into the air and was carried out of Zhaoyang Palace.

  The imperial concubine never thought that she would lose her life in the murder of Concubine Xian after dodging the arrows from the harem and dodging the soul-snatching powder ordered by His Majesty!

  After all, she only regarded Song Chengyin's favor for Jiang Li as his temporary delusion. How could she know that Song Chengyin regarded Jiang Li as more important than his own life.

  Dare to touch Jiang Li, Chunchun will hit the blade herself!

  The imperial concubine, who originally wanted to turn over by getting rid of the child in Jiang Li's belly, finally swallowed the bitter fruit herself. On the day of the incident, His Majesty ordered her to be executed by slow slicing.

  After leaving Zhaoyang Palace, Song Chengyin did not go back, but went to Fengyi Palace where the queen was.

  If the imperial concubine was the mastermind in this murder, then the queen was the accomplice who handed her the knife!

  (End of this chapter)