The Evil Devil vs. the Abandoned Goddess (03)

Piao Miao Sect, Ling Xiao Hall.

  A man with an immortal look stood in the inner cabinet with his hands behind his back. He squinted his eyes and stared at the ball of light in front of him thoughtfully.

  After a moment, he stretched out his hand, clenched his five fingers into a hook shape, and used his spiritual power to wrap the ball of light in front of him.

  As his spiritual power increased, a layer of sweat quickly covered his forehead, and his face turned pale.

  The man gritted his teeth and continued to pour spiritual power into his palm, trying to refine the ball of light in his hand.

  However, as his spiritual power increased, the things wrapped in the ball of light also emitted a dazzling light and shook more and more violently.

  The man's eyes were scarlet, and he looked at the ball of light in his palm with a ferocious face. Just when he wanted to pour all his spiritual power into the ball of light -

  bang -

  a cold breath emanated from the ball of light, directly shaking his body away!

  The man took several steps back, and only when he sacrificed his spiritual power could he barely stabilize his body!

  "Puff!"

  A fishy sweetness surged in his throat, and the man suddenly spit out a mouthful of old blood!

  He covered his chest and looked up at the gradually stabilizing light ball, his scarlet eyes seemed to be dripping with blood!

  He clenched his fists and was about to destroy the light ball when a clear voice came from the outer hall.

  "Disciple Ning Xi pays homage to the master!"

  The voice came from the outer hall, and the man in the cabinet's eyes flickered.

  The man was the master of Piaomiao Sect - Zhan Wuxie.

  Zhan Wuxie pursed his lips and looked at the light ball in front of him, then walked out of the cabinet.

  When he left the cabinet, the blood on the corner of his mouth and the wrinkles on his body had all disappeared.

  Ning Xi, who was standing in the hall and looking around, hurriedly lowered his head when he saw the gray robe coming from the cabinet.

  Zhan Wuxie walked straight to the high seat and sat down. He looked down at Ning Xi in front of the hall and spoke lightly.

  "Have you considered it?"

  Ning Xi bowed and said, "Yes, disciple has considered it."

  Zhan Wuxie narrowed his eyes and said in a deep voice, "In that case, follow me."

  "Yes!"

  Zhan Wuxie walked towards the cabinet again, and Ning Xi followed closely behind.

  The two of them stopped in front of the ball of light. Ning Xi looked at the things in the ball of light with shining eyes.

  "Sect Master, is this the divine vein?"

  "Yes, as long as the divine vein is transferred into your body and refined, you can have the power of a demigod."

  Ning Xi was very excited when she heard this, and immediately expressed her attitude to Zhan Wuxie: "Sect Master's support, Ning Xi will never forget it!" "

  Let's start."

  As soon as the voice fell, Zhan Wuxie waved his wide sleeves at Ning Xi, and Ning Xi's body instantly floated in the air.

  After seeing the ball of light fly before her, Ning Xi curled her lips excitedly.

  But the next moment she couldn't laugh.

  As the ball of light approached, the pain that seemed to tear the soul instantly attacked Ning Xi.

  "Ah——"

  Ning Xi cried out in pain and struggled constantly.

  However, Zhan Wuxie set up a barrier around her, and no matter how she struggled, she couldn't break free at all.

  "Sect Master, no, don't! Ning Xi doesn't want this divine vein anymore!"

  The piercing pain made Ning Xi afraid, and she kept begging Zhan Wuxie for mercy.

  If you're dead, what's the point of having a divine vein!!

  Zhan Wuxie turned a deaf ear to her cries of pain. He controlled the light ball and continuously introduced it into Ning Xi's body.

  Although the divine vein in the light ball repelled Ning Xi, under Zhan Wuxie's suppression, the divine vein did not shake Ning Xi away like it did just now.

  Zhan Wuxie narrowed his eyes. As he expected, the divine vein could only be implanted in a woman's body for refining.   

  Zhan Wuxie couldn't wait to see the power of the divine vein, so he increased the speed of moving the divine vein into Ning Xi's body.

  After an unknown amount of time, the divine vein finally moved into Ning Xi's body and was gradually refined in her spiritual platform.

  Zhan Wuxie withdrew his spiritual power, staring at the divine vein in Ning Xi's body without blinking, until he saw the divine vein completely refined with his own eyes, he untied the barrier around Ning Xi's body.

  Bang -

  Ning Xi's broken body fell to the ground.

  Her face was pale, and her white robe was torn, soaked with blood.

  Her voice had long been hoarse from screaming in pain, and her whole body was exhausted, only her eyes full of ambition could still move.

  Ning Xi squinted her eyes and watched Zhan Wuxie walking towards her step by step.

  Zhan Wuxie walked in front of Ning Xi, and there was a touch of heat in his eyes when he looked at her.

  "Xi'er, I knew you were the best candidate to refine the divine vein!"

  Zhan Wuxie laughed loudly, then picked up the weak Ning Xi and flew towards the bedroom together.

  Ning Xi had no strength left in her body, and let Zhan Wuxie put her on the bed.

  "Xi'er, my good Xi'er, I will taste the power of the divine vein for you!"

  Zhan Wuxie took off his gray robe in a hurry, and his image of a pure and elegant person in the past had long disappeared.

  He waved his hand to shatter Ning Xi's tattered clothes, and then stepped forward to possess her roughly.

  God knows how long he has been coveting the divine vein!

  Now that the divine vein has been refined by Ning Xi, Zhan Wuxie only wants to possess the power of the divine vein through dual cultivation!

  Ning Xi had a blank expression throughout the whole process. As a time-traveling woman, she didn't care at all that she was occupied by an old man who was nearly fifty years old.

  What she wanted was luck, power, and becoming the supreme being in another world!

  The process was not important, she only wanted the result.

  Zhan Wuxie, who longed for the divine vein, finally let Ning Xi go because he was really powerless.

  Zhan Wuxie climbed up from Ning Xi with a satisfied look on his face. The moment he stood up, Ning Xi quickly put away the coldness on her face and looked at him shyly.

  "The Sect Master is so bad, it hurts Xi'er~"

  Zhan Wuxie laughed: "How can Xi'er like me if I'm not bad?"

  "For you and me to ascend to heaven soon, Xi'er comes here every night to practice dual cultivation with me."

  The smile on Ning Xi's face froze for a moment.

  She can tolerate the old man possessing her body, but it doesn't mean that she can force herself to vomit and practice dual cultivation with him every night!

  Ning Xi smiled bitterly: "Sect Master, this, this is probably not appropriate? Xi'er has just joined the sect. If she runs to Lingxiao Palace every night, it will probably arouse suspicion."

  Ning Xi knew that Zhan Wuxie was the most hypocritical, and he would definitely choose to keep the fact of their dual cultivation secret.

  I thought Zhan Wuxie would be alert after hearing her words, but he laughed.

  "Xi'er, don't worry. I will gather the disciples to Jiuyoutai and accept you as an inner disciple in public. With this identity as a cover, no matter how you come to Lingxiao Palace, no one will suspect you."

  Ning Xi clenched her hands and cursed him inwardly, "Old fox. "

  Zhan Wuxie had already proposed a countermeasure. Ning Xi could not think of any reason to refuse, so she had to nod and agree.

  Zhan Wuxie put on his robe and returned to his elegant appearance.

  "Xi'er, tidy up your clothes first, and follow me to Jiuyoutai later. I will then announce your identity as the Nine Heavens Mysterious Lady to the world."

  "Yes!"

  Ning Xi's eyes lit up when she heard this, and her voice was a little louder because of her excitement.

  Zhan Wuxie left a few pills and left the bedroom, leaving Ning Xi alone to tidy up her appearance.

  A quarter of an hour later, the bell for summoning disciples rang, echoing throughout the Tianyan Sect.

  The disciples who were practicing hurriedly put away their swords and looked at the people around them with a confused look.

  "Why did the bell ring at this time?"