Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (46)

After hearing what Doctor Zhang said, Song Chengyin's eyes darkened instantly.

  "Come here, change the clothes for the virtuous concubine."

  "Yes!"

  Song Chengyin and Doctor Zhang left the inner hall, and several palace maids hurriedly stepped forward to change Jiang Li into clean clothes, and then folded her palace clothes and put them on a tray and took them out.

  "Your Majesty, the queen's clothes."

  "Check."

  Song Chengyin narrowed his eyes and said a word to Doctor Zhang in a cold voice.

  Doctor Zhang hurriedly clasped his fists and said, "Your Majesty, please rest assured, I will find out the source of the smell as soon as possible!"

  Jiang Li's clothes were taken back to the Imperial Hospital by Doctor Zhang for inspection. At the same time, other doctors in the Imperial Hospital had already checked the tea and cakes that Xiao Dengzi had brought over.

  "Eunuch Xiao Dengzi, the tea and cakes are fine."

  The doctor told Xiao Dengzi, who had been waiting on the side, the results of the inspection.

  Xiao Dengzi was not surprised by this result. After all, the Queen's reaction just now showed that she was not afraid of the tea and cakes being checked.

  Could it be that it was not the Queen?

  Xiao Dengzi frowned.

  Ever since he received the invitation, he thought that this flower viewing banquet was a Hongmen Banquet specially prepared for the Concubine Xian. He was alert all the time since he left Jinhua Palace. He was sure that the Concubine Xian had not eaten any food in the Imperial Garden. How could something happen suddenly?

  Just when Xiao Dengzi was puzzled and recalled carefully whether Jiang Li had touched anything else in the Imperial Garden, Doctor Zhang came back.

  "Put, put me down!"

  Doctor Zhang, who was carried by the palace servants and hurriedly returned to the Imperial Hospital, was shaken badly. After arriving at the door of the Imperial Hospital, he spoke quickly, saying that if he was not put down, he would vomit!

  After hearing the voice of Doctor Zhang, Xiao Dengzi hurried out of the room: "Doctor Zhang, how is the Concubine Xian?"

  When he saw that it was Xiao Dengzi, Doctor Zhang sighed: "The Concubine Xian had a miscarriage."

  Xiao Dengzi was shocked and his eyes widened in disbelief: "What, what?"

  Doctor Zhang, who had experienced great joy and sorrow in the past few days, did not say anything more to Xiao Dengzi, and quickly turned around to take the tray from the palace servant.

  "Give me the Concubine Xian's clothes."

  After taking the clothes from the palace servant, Doctor Zhang hurried back to the Imperial Hospital, intending to check the composition of the strange smell on the clothes as soon as possible.

  His intuition told him that the Concubine Xian's miscarriage must be related to this smell!

  After seeing Jiang Li's clothes, Xiao Dengzi's eyebrows jumped, and he quickly ordered the palace servants to go to the palaces to take all the clothes of the concubines who were just present. 

  The Concubine Xian suddenly had a miscarriage, and the concubines were also terrified, fearing that they would be in trouble with Yang Chi!

  Although they were jealous of Concubine Xian for monopolizing all the favors of His Majesty and for being pregnant with the first heir of the dragon, they really did nothing!

  In order to clear the suspicion as soon as possible, when Xiao Dengzi brought people to the bedroom to ask the concubines for the palace clothes they had just worn, the concubines did not refuse. They quickly changed their clothes and asked people to hand over the clothes they had just worn to Xiao Dengzi.

  The other concubines, including the queen, were very cooperative. When it came to the imperial concubine, she changed her palace clothes with an impatient look on her face, and unhappily accused Xiao Dengzi of doing too much.

  No matter what the imperial concubine said, Xiao Dengzi bowed and listened, and finally successfully got the palace clothes that the imperial concubine had just worn. The moment he turned around, his face changed instantly. 

  After following his godfather for so long, Xiao Dengzi understood a truth.

  People who talk too much often have something to hide.

  The queen invited concubines with higher ranks in the harem, a total of more than a dozen. Xiao Dengzi successfully collected all the clothes that everyone had just worn and hurried back to the Imperial Hospital.   

  Doctor Zhang and several other high-ranking doctors in the Imperial Hospital gathered together to study the composition of the medicine powder left on Jiang Li's clothes. Since Jiang Li had sprayed a spray of spirit on her body in advance, the colorless and odorless medicine powder that the imperial concubine sprinkled on her body had been extracted by the doctors.

  Seeing that the doctors were discussing important matters, Xiao Dengzi and the palace servants waited aside and did not disturb them.

  After studying all the ingredients in the medicine powder, the doctors straightened their waists with a serious look on their faces.

  "It turned out to be the long-lost broken bones! No wonder, no wonder it was contaminated by the virtuous concubine and caused her to miscarry!"

  "Broken bones are colorless and odorless, and extremely potent. Once a pregnant woman is contaminated for a while, she will miscarry, and it is extremely harmful to the body. If you are not careful, you will be infertile for life. I didn't expect, I didn't expect that such a banned drug would appear in the palace!"

  The doctors were shocked. They couldn't believe that the long-lost broken bones would appear in the palace, and it was used on the virtuous concubine who was pregnant with the first dragon heir!

  After hearing what the doctors said, Xiao Dengzi gritted his teeth and directly put the clothes of the imperial concubine on it based on his guess.

  "Please check if there are any broken bones on this dress!"

  "Okay, we will check it right away!"

  The doctors thought it was a big deal and hurriedly took the clothes from Xiao Dengzi to check.

  As expected, it was the imperial concubine who had a guilty conscience who murdered the virtuous concubine!

  After Xiao Dengzi thanked the doctors, he returned to Jinhua Palace with a serious face.

  At that time, in Jinhua Palace.

  The palace servants boiled the medicine for Jiang Li according to the prescription prescribed by Doctor Zhang, and came to the bed with a respectful face.

  "Your Majesty, the medicine for the queen is ready."

  Song Chengyin had been guarding Jiang Li in front of the bed. Before Jiang Li woke up, his heart was hanging and he could not rest for a moment.

  After hearing what the palace servants said, he raised his hand to take the medicine bowl, personally took a spoonful of medicine with a spoon and put it to his mouth to cool it down, and then handed the spoon to Jiang Li's mouth.

  The dark bitter medicine flowed down the corners of Jiang Li's mouth. Song Chengyin hurriedly wiped it off for her and coaxed her softly.

  "Ali, be obedient. Drink the medicine quickly. Only after drinking the medicine can your body get better."

  Although most of the medicine flowed down the corners of Jiang Li's mouth, a small part still flowed into her mouth.

  Jiang Li, who has always been afraid of bitterness, can't pretend anymore. The fake pregnancy medicine she took looks no different from a real pregnancy and miscarriage. Her pulse is weak and her face is pale, but she is actually fine. The system will not let her body suffer any damage.

  Seeing that the second spoonful of medicine has been handed to her mouth, Jiang Li is about to open her eyes. At this time, Xiao Dengzi rushed in.

  "Your Majesty, your servant is here to see you!"

  Xiao Dengzi lifted his robe and bowed firmly to Song Chengyin.

  Song Chengyin did not answer, but carefully wiped the medicine flowing from the corners of Jiang Li's mouth.

  Xiao Dengzi continued, "Your Majesty, the real culprit who caused the Empress' miscarriage has been found!"

  Song Chengyin paused while wiping the corners of Jiang Li's mouth, and a cold look quickly gathered in his eyes.

  He suddenly turned his head and looked at Xiao Dengzi: "Speak!"

  "It's...it's the Imperial Concubine!"

  (End of this chapter)