Retired Soldier vs. Delicate Educated Youth (43)

After hearing Lu Chaoli's voice, Jiang Li turned around in confusion: "What's wrong?"

  Lu Chaoli scratched his head: "Nothing, go back to eat."

  Jiang Li looked at him suspiciously: "Then I'll go back? You should go back soon too."

  "Go back."

  Jiang Li turned around again under Lu Chaoli's gaze, and just as she was about to walk to the door of the Youth Institute, Lu Chaoli's voice sounded again behind her.

  "Comrade Jiang."

  Jiang Li was startled after hearing the voice so close, and turned around abruptly.

  Just as she turned around, her shoulders were grabbed by Lu Chaoli. Lu Chaoli held Jiang Li's shoulders with both hands and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

  "Good night."

  Lu Chaoli lowered his eyes and looked at Jiang Li with burning eyes. He followed his heart to make this move, but after doing it, he felt something was wrong. He didn't dare to face Jiang Li and turned and ran away.

  Looking at Lu Chaoli's fleeing back, Jiang Li chuckled and whispered: "Lu Chaoli, good night."

  Jiang Li returned to the Youth Institute with a smile on her face. Xu Yuanyuan and Li Zhixiu had already returned.

  As soon as she entered the room, Xu Yuanyuan noticed Jiang Li's abnormality. She stood up and came to Jiang Li excitedly: "Xiao Jiang, what happened that makes you so happy?"

  Xu Yuanyuan pulled Jiang Li to sit on the bed and looked at her expectantly: "I'm all ears!"

  Jiang Li told Xu Yuanyuan what had just happened in a long story. Xu Yuanyuan gritted her teeth angrily at first, and clapped her hands excitedly after hearing the ending.

  "Good fight! I didn't expect Zhou Guoqing to do this in the middle of the night! He should be beaten severely to see if he will learn his lesson in the future!"

  Xu Yuanyuan clenched her fists. After learning that Zhou Guoqing went to Jiang Li to play crazy in the middle of the night, she wanted to rush out and punch him twice!

  But it seemed that it was useless, because Zhou Guoqing's roaring voice had already come in from outside.

  "Gentle, Xi Qingshan, be gentle, do you want to hurt me to death?"

  "Captain, I'm already very gentle, where did you fall so badly?"

  Xi Qingshan, who was applying medicine to Zhou Guoqing, was disturbed by his roaring voice and dodged backwards. This time, the force in his hand was inevitably a little greater. Zhou Guoqing grimaced in pain and jumped on the spot! 

  Zhou Guoqing, who had just been beaten by Lu Chaoli, was now completely awake, but he didn't dare to tell Xi Qingshan what had just happened. He could only say that the injury on his face was caused by his accidental fall while walking. 

  The beating just now had already cost him half his life, and now applying medicine would cost him another half. Zhou Guoqing almost fainted from the pain.

  Hearing Zhou Guoqing's cry of pain, Xu Yuanyuan snorted coldly, he deserved it! He actually dared to plot against Xiao Jiang, he must be in pain!

  On the other side, Lu Chaoli, who was rushing home, saw two figures standing at the door of their house from a distance. When he got closer, he could see who they were.

  "Mom and Dad? Why are you not going home for dinner?"

  The people standing at the door were none other than Lu's father and mother.

  When they saw Lu Chaoli, Lu's father and mother's eyes lit up and they waved to Lu Chaoli.

  "Chaoli, come here, come here quickly, mom has something to ask you!"

  Lu's mother looked excited and had been waiting for Lu Chaoli for a long time.   

  Lu Chaoli didn't think much about it, and strode to Lu's mother: "What makes mother so happy?"

  Lu's mother grabbed Lu Chaoli's arm: "I heard from your aunt Zhou that you just carried a girl? Who is that girl?"

  Lu Chaoli: "..."

  He still muttered about the gossip skills of the aunts and aunts in the village. They didn't catch up with him, but they came to his house on purpose!

  Lu Chaoli was dragged back home by his father and mother. Looking at the two people beside him, Lu Chaoli looked helpless. It would be fine if mother questioned him after hearing what the aunt and aunt said, but why did you join in the fun?

  Under the expectant gaze of his parents, Lu Chaoli confessed.

  He didn't know Jiang Li's feelings before, but now that he has communicated with Jiang Li, Lu Chaoli no longer needs to hide it. Even if Lu's father and mother don't ask, he will tell them the good news.

  After hearing that the person Lu Chaoli carried was Jiang Li, Lu's mother's eyes widened and came to Lu Chaoli.

  "Chao Li, what did you say? Xiao, Xiao Jiang?" Lu Chao

  Li nodded: "Mom, do you know Comrade Xiao Jiang?"

  "Yes, of course I know her. I even went to the Youth Institute to deliver food to Xiao Jiang!"

  Mother Lu bent down and looked at Lu Chao Li expectantly: "Chao Li, what's going on between you and Xiao Jiang?"

  Lu Chao Li grinned: "Mom, Comrade Xiao Jiang is the wife I have chosen for this life."

  After hearing the expected answer, Mother Lu slapped her thigh excitedly: "I didn't expect that you, a bad boy, have such good taste! Our ancestors are so lucky to marry such a good girl like Xiao Jiang!"

  After learning that the girl Lu Chao Li liked was Jiang Li, Mother Lu praised Lu Chao Li for his good taste. When she thought that Jiang Li would become the daughter-in-law of their Lu family in the future, Mother Lu was so excited that she couldn't close her mouth! 

  Although Father Lu had never seen Jiang Li, he knew that she was a very good girl when he saw his wife so excited, and he also laughed.

  The Lu family had a happy event today. Mother Lu was so excited that she ran to the kitchen to prepare two dishes for the father and son. The family had fun in the busyness. Although they worked all day, they sat at the dinner table and talked and laughed. The life was extremely warm.

  With the expansion of the pig farm, the second batch of bricks were also fired. More than 20 young men began to build a new pig farm.

  Fearing that Lu Chaoli was under too much pressure, Lu's father and mother took over the work of the pig farm from him and let him concentrate on the expansion of the pig farm.

  In addition to Lu Chaoli's pursuit of his beloved girl, another big happy event happened in the Lu family recently.

  All the dozens of old sows of the Lu family were sold. Because of their good quality, they were sold at the previous meat price, and they made a lot of money. The Lu family, which was particularly tight on money due to the expansion of the pig farm, suddenly recovered.

  The villagers said that it was Lu Chaoli's grandmother who couldn't sit still and had been secretly helping their family, which made everything go smoothly for their family.

  Lu's mother didn't believe it at first, but as good things happened one after another, she insisted on believing it was better than not believing it and ran to the grave to burn some paper money for Lu Chaoli's grandmother.

  In addition to thanking Lu Chaoli's grandmother for her secret help, Lu's mother also asked her grandmother to bless the policy of supporting individual farming to be issued as soon as possible. Once the policy is issued, their hearts will be completely at ease.

  Otherwise, even if the pig farm is expanded, it can't raise so many pigs, and everything will be in vain.

  The result was amazing. I don't know if the grandmother really opened her eyes or what, the policy of supporting individual farming was issued on the third day after Lu's mother burned paper money for her grandmother!

  After hearing the news, Lu's mother was stunned on the spot. After reacting, she hurried to the yard and kowtowed to the grandmother three times! !