The Evil Devil vs. the Abandoned Goddess (15)

As soon as the voice fell, she leaned over and pressed her lips against the man's thin lips.

  The wet heat on his lips came, and the closed-eye resting Emperor Qi slowly opened his eyes.

  At first, Jiang Li just pressed his lips, then bit them lightly with her pearly teeth, and took advantage of Emperor Qi's daze to let her fragrant semen slip into his mouth.

  The divine vein was condensed into a bead by Jiang Li, and slowly moved into Emperor Qi's mouth.

  Seeing that the bead was about to sink into Emperor Qi's body, Emperor Qi frowned slightly, and subconsciously used the tip of his semen to press against the bead and return it to Jiang Li. 

  The  tips of their semen pressed against the bead together, and then Jiang Li quietly took the bead back. Without the barrier of the bead, the tips of their semen pressed against each other instantly.

  Jiang Li gently kissed Emperor Qi, guiding him to chase and taste it.

  The man's breathing gradually became disordered.

  Jiang Li's eyes flashed slightly, and while Emperor Qi's mind was disturbed, she took the opportunity to move the seeds of the Seven Emotions Tree into his body.

  She opened her eyes, slowly left Emperor Qi's lips, and looked at him seriously.

  "Now, have you understood it?"

  Jiang Li flew out of the Illusion Palace before she got an answer.

  With a plop, Jiang Li sat down in front of the Soul-Breaking Cliff.

  "Hiss——"

  She gasped and stood up from the ground, rubbing her butt.

  "Really, you don't know how to be gentle with women?!"

  Jiang Li secretly complained, rubbing her butt and heading towards the direction of Piaomiao Sect.

  Illusion Palace.

  Emperor Li raised his hand and touched his lips, which still had her warmth.

  At this time, the totem between his eyebrows flickered slightly, and the tail under his robe emerged again.

  One of the fox tails swayed to his side and spoke in human language: "Why did you drive her away?"

  Emperor Li withdrew his hand, and his eyes had long since returned to their previous calmness.

  He opened his thin lips slightly and slowly uttered four words: "She overstepped her authority."

  Foxtail shook his body and retorted: "She is just teaching you what lust is. Besides, you have understood lust now, right?" 

  Emperor Zhi remained calm: "I was born without seven emotions and six desires. I have read countless books but still cannot understand the meaning of these two words. How can I understand it clearly because of her overstepping her authority?"

  Looking at Emperor Zhi who was stubborn, Foxtail swayed left and right, and finally a red light flashed, and a spirit fox actually appeared.

  "Don't deceive yourself anymore. The totem on your forehead flickered because of her. Do you dare to say that your thoughts were not involved by her?"

  "Demon God, it is not your thoughts that are disturbed, but your mortal heart."

  The spirit fox mercilessly exposed Emperor Zhi, but Emperor Zhi slowly closed his eyes and ignored it.

  The flickering totem on his forehead was also forcibly extinguished by him.

  Seeing this, the fox was very disappointed: "Demon God, I didn't expect that you, the supreme ruler of the six realms, would not even dare to face your own emotions!"

  Emperor Li did not speak, but waved his big hand, and the fox's figure disappeared, and the red light sank behind him and turned into a fox tail again.

  As the only ancient demon god in the world, Emperor Li has been walking alone for tens of thousands of years.

  It was not until that disaster that he fell into the world that he realized what companionship was.

  So after returning to the illusory palace, he opened the spiritual wisdom of one of the fox tails and let the fox tail turn into a fox to accompany him.

  After the fox turned into a fox tail, Emperor Li opened his cold eyes.

  It's ridiculous. He is an ancient demon god, who has lived for hundreds of thousands of years without ruthlessness and desire. Everything in the world is under his control. How could he be moved by a woman?

  He will never allow anyone to affect his emotions.

  No one can control him.

  There was sarcasm in Emperor Li's eyes.   

  But the finger waved very honestly.

  As the finger waved, a water mirror appeared in front of Emperor Li the next moment.

  The scene in the water mirror was exactly the scene of Jiang Li holding the little fox and rushing to Piaomiao Sect...

  ——

  [What is this demon god doing? Since he wants the host to breed demon seeds, shouldn't he keep the host by his side to cultivate feelings? Why drive the host out? ]

  After leaving the Illusion Palace, Xiao Duo couldn't help but complain to Jiang Li.

  "He panicked."

  The man's chaotic breath just now was mixed with a trace of uneasiness, which was captured by Jiang Li.

  As a demon god who has lived for tens of thousands of years, Emperor Li has always been in control of himself. He can dominate the three realms, but he will never allow anyone in the three realms to dominate his mood.

  Although he knows that he must be emotional in order to give birth to the demon seed, he still can't accept that he will disturb his mortal heart because of one person.

  The demon god was born from chaos, and he was born without seven emotions and six desires. He looks at everything in the world with a calm heart.

  For tens of thousands of years, he has been accustomed to such days, accustomed to looking down on his life, accustomed to the feeling that everything is under control.

  When facing someone who makes his mood out of control, he can't accept it for a while, so he just wants to escape.

  [Panic? But what if he has been hiding from the host and has not dared to face his own mood? ]

  If the demon god doesn't want to see someone, that person can't find him even if he searches for him in the four seas and eight wastelands.

  Before the next demon god is born, the demon god has endless life, and the host with demigod blood can also live forever, but it can't do this little assistant!

  It's still rushing back to report!

  "Don't worry, I have planted the seeds of the Seven Emotions Tree in his body just now. The more he wants to escape, the faster the Seven Emotions Tree grows. When the Seven Emotions Tree breaks out of his cocoon in his heart and blooms, he will come to me."

  [Tsk tsk, no wonder the host would rather risk being secretly murdered to extract the power of the demon god in his body. It turns out that he is waiting here! ]

  Jiang Li came to Piaomiao Sect with the little fox in his arms.

  The time in the secret realm is different from the time outside. When an hour has just passed outside, three days have passed in the secret realm.

  When Jiang Li arrived at the sect, some disciples had already come out of the secret realm one after another.

  Some people were smiling, obviously they had found some opportunities in the secret realm.

  But some people were frowning and had injuries on their bodies. It was obvious that they had escaped from the secret realm by crushing the instant beads.

  Whoosh whoosh whoosh -

  a few white lights flashed, and Jingren and others were teleported out of the secret realm.

  The four people all had smiles on their faces, obviously they had gained something in the secret realm.

  Jingren said with a look of relief: "Fortunately, I didn't continue to follow Jing Ye, otherwise how could we get this opportunity?"

  "That's right!"

  The disciple beside him nodded in agreement.

  "I don't know how Jing Ye and Xuan Nu are doing. It's been several days, so they should have come out of the secret realm, right?"

  The disciple said as he looked around for Jing Ye and Ning Xi. However, he didn't find them after searching for a while, but saw Jiang Li at the end of the crowd.

  "Jingren, look!"

  The disciple hurriedly tugged at Jingren's sleeve, signaling him to look in the direction of Jiang Li.

  Jingren turned around and looked in the direction of the man's finger. When he saw Jiang Li, he frowned.

  "Why did she come out so soon? Where are Jingye and Xuannv?"

  "Let's go and ask!"

  After making up their minds, the four of them immediately walked towards Jiang Li.

  "Jiang Li, why did you come out alone? Where are Jingye and Xuannv?"