Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (01)

Jiang Li died.

As a hardworking woman in the entertainment industry, she died after staying up all night for several nights.

As the world spun, Jiang Li looked unwilling.

My movie queen, my money!

Damn God, why do you treat me like this!

Boom - just as the roar in her heart fell, a thunder of anger surged!

Jiang Li was scared for a second, and her remaining soul covered her head and trembled.

Wrong, wrong!

I was wrong! It's good God! Good God, okay?

The next moment, the thunder of anger above her head gradually dissipated, and Jiang Li's remaining soul covered her head and closed her eyes resignedly.

Ding -

[Host, hello, welcome to the Good Pregnancy System, I am the system assistant Duozi Duofu. ]

Jiang Li was alert and opened her eyes suddenly!

"Who, who is talking?"

The moment she opened her eyes, a little boy in a suit came into her sight.

The little boy looked about three or four years old, and at this time he was looking at her with a stern face.

[Host, hello, welcome to the Good Pregnancy System. I am the system assistant Duozi Duofu. ]

Jiang Li's residual soul lay on the ground and blinked: "Good luck? What do you do?"

[The host's mission is to go to the three thousand worlds to give the male protagonist who has no descendants a long line of descendants, inherit the hegemony, and have a good pregnancy. ]

Jiang Li's mouth twitched: "A bagpipe is heard in the distance."

[After completing the mission, the host can be reborn.]

Jiang Li's eyes lit up: "No, what did you just say? Continuous descendants? I can do it, I can do it!"

[In addition, the host must avenge the original body and eliminate the original body's resentment value. ]

Jiang Li: "Is this also a mission?"

System: [Well... How can it not be counted? ]

Jiang Li's mind flashed through the novels and scripts she had read, and she shook her head instantly: "It still counts, counts..."

[After completing the mission, the host can get 10 billion. ]

The system did not give Jiang Li a chance to finish her words, and directly threw a big move.

Jiang Li coughed violently: "Help... Help me up!"

The system gentlemanly stretched out his hand and pulled Jiang Li's residual soul up.

[Excuse me, is the host willing to contract with the system? ]

"Yes!"

Jiang Li nodded without hesitation. Any hesitation for a second would be disrespectful to 10 billion! As soon as the voice fell, a virtual screen appeared in front of Jiang Li, with two buttons flashing on the screen - yes or no. Jiang Li raised her hand and pressed yes.

[Congratulations to the host for successfully contracting with the Haoyunlian system. Next, please receive the Novice Village Gift Pack of 1,000 points! ]

[The medicines in the mall can be purchased with points. Similarly, the host can get corresponding points for each task in a small world! ]

As soon as the voice fell, the mall page appeared on the virtual screen in front of Jiang Li.

Childbearing series:

[Childbearing potion (50 points), Girlbearing potion (50 points), Twins potion (100 points), Dragon and Phoenix potion (150 points), False pregnancy potion (50 points), Painless childbirth potion (100 points)...]

Buff blessing series:

[Peerless Beauty Card (80 points), Poison Immunity Card (80 points), Infinite Strength Card (80 points), Explosive Good Luck Card (80 points)...]

Jiang Li glanced at the page in front of her, and then clicked on the screen a few times.

[Peerless Beauty Card, Poison Immunity Card, Infinite Strength Card, Explosive Good Luck Card has been issued, please check! ]

Swish, swish, swish -

A few golden lights appeared, and cards of different attributes instantly sank into Jiang Li's body.   

[As the favorability of the male protagonist increases, the host can obtain corresponding points. Only when the favorability of the male protagonist reaches 50% can the host give birth to a child. At that time, the host can exchange the points for the child-bearing potion. ]

The system explained the rules to Jiang Li, and then waved her hand.

[Is the host ready?]

[Let's go! ]

After a dizzy moment, Jiang Li's figure was wrapped in a ball of white light.

——

"Oh, you stinky newcomer, you dare to resist?"

"Eunuch Fu, I think he deserves a lesson! Who in the palace dares to go against you, Eunuch Fu?"

"That's right, the newcomer doesn't know the rules at all!"

Jiang Li heard a buzzing sound in her ears before she opened her eyes. She frowned and slowly opened her eyes-

One, two, three, four, five... and saw five pairs of eyes staring at her!

Jiang Li was startled and her eyes widened suddenly!

"Oh, the little waste is awake?"

Seeing her open her eyes, the leader crossed his arms and said with a mocking face.

Jiang Li observed the scene in front of her for a while and found that she was curled up in the corner, and the five people in front of her with unfriendly faces were all dressed as eunuchs.

Was she bullied by the eunuchs?!

Jiang Li was about to get up, but the pain in her body made her fall back.

She hurriedly supported the ground with her arms, and when she lowered her head, she found that she was also wearing eunuch clothes!

Jiang Li: ? ? ?

Aren't you going to capture the male protagonist?

How can she play as a eunuch! !

"Little pear, today I will teach you a little lesson. If you dare to break the rules again, don't blame me for being rude to you!" The leading eunuch Fu pinched his orchid fingers and looked down at Jiang Li, who was slumped on the ground.

After the warning, he waved his hand, and the eunuch beside him hurriedly brought the brewed tea to Jiang Li.

"Here, go and take this tea to the Imperial Study. Eunuch Zhang is not feeling well today, so you will serve His Majesty on his behalf."

Eunuch Fu said as he bent over and approached Jiang Li, his narrow eyes narrowed into a slit.

"I don't need to teach you what to say and what not to say, do I?"

Without waiting for Jiang Li to react, Eunuch Fu grabbed her arm and pulled her up, and then forced the tray with tea into her hands.

"Why don't you go to the Imperial Study and serve? If you delay, you will have ten heads chopped off!"

Eunuch Fu pushed Jiang Li in an unfriendly tone, urging her to go to the Imperial Study and serve.

Jiang Li, who had just come through and had not yet recovered from her shock, was given an important task, and walked towards the Imperial Study with a confused look on her face, holding the tea.

Looking at her leaving figure, Eunuch Zhang, who was feeling unwell, bowed to Eunuch Fu and thanked him: "Thank you, Eunuch Fu, for saving my life!" It was Eunuch Zhang's turn to be on duty today, but Eunuch Zhang heard that His Majesty was very angry when he went to court.

The emperor was angry, and corpses were everywhere.

Their Majesty's temperament was fickle, and thinking of the fate of other eunuchs, Eunuch Zhang dared not approach His Majesty at this time.

So he found Eunuch Fu and begged him to help him escape this disaster and save his life.

Eunuch Fu naturally set his sights on the new bully Xiao Lizi, and asked him to serve His Majesty instead of Eunuch Zhang.

The timid Xiao Lizi refused Eunuch Fu for the first time, which led to the scene of eunuch bullying just now.

Jiang Li came to the imperial study trembling with a tray. After sensing the coldness in the palace that could freeze people to death, she lowered her head and came to the jade case where the emperor was.

Jiang Li, who had served in the imperial study twice before, relied on her memory to kneel down in front of the jade table and picked up the teapot to pour tea for the emperor.

The injury on her arm caused her hand to shake uncontrollably, and the tea instantly spilled on the emperor's hand.

Swish -

The air in the imperial study instantly froze!

Even Eunuch Su, who had been serving the emperor, couldn't help but hold his breath!

There was only one thought in his mind.

It's over!

________________

I'm here, and I'm very happy to meet you in this book. This article is a sweet story. I hope you like it. Also, please collect and vote. I love you~