The Evil Devil vs. the Abandoned Goddess (09)

Ning Xi was not calm anymore. Only she and the system knew that she had plundered Jiang Li's luck. How did Jiang Li know about it? ?

  The system couldn't figure out why for a moment. It was a luck plundering system that came from another world. It was reasonable that people in this world couldn't know about its existence.

  [I will secretly investigate this matter. The important thing now is that she already knows that you are plundering her luck, so she will definitely be on guard. ]

  The system said to itself, and at this time a bold idea suddenly popped up in Ning Xi's mind.

  "Could it be that Jiang Li also came here with a luck system?"

  Otherwise, how could she know about plundering luck?

  This idea was denied by the system as soon as it came up.

  [Impossible, there is only one system in this world, and she couldn't have come here with a system. ]

  If there were other systems, it would definitely be aware of it.

  It has been in another world for half a year and has not found the existence of any system, so Jiang Li is definitely not someone who came here with a system!

  Like Ning Xi, the system also likes to fight for exceptions.

  After hearing what the system said, Ning Xi's face gradually darkened.

  "What should I do now? Jiang Li is protected by the demon god, and even Zhan Wuxie can only pretend to be a grandson in front of the demon god. How can I take her life?"

  I'm afraid that before she can take Jiang Li's life, her life will be handed over to the demon god!
  The system was silent for a while.

  [Since we can't take her life openly, we can only do it secretly. ]

  [Isn't there a secret realm? You can find a way to let Jiang Li enter the secret realm. There are many dangers in the secret realm. Even if she dies in the secret realm, the demon god can't blame you. ]

  Ning Xi's eyes lit up: "Good idea! I'll go to Zhan Wuxie to discuss this matter!"

  Ning Xi's idea coincided with Zhan Wuxie's. Both of them planned to get rid of Jiang Li in the Youlin Secret Realm.

  Jiang Li, who was about to be expelled from the sect, stayed in Piaomiao Sect again.

  The Youlin Secret Realm is only open to disciples of various sects, and there are conditions for entering the secret realm. The bone age must be within 27 years old. People over 27 years old cannot enter the secret realm.

  The demon god was born in ancient times and has lived for tens of thousands of years. No matter how powerful he is, he cannot enter the secret realm of Youlin! Thinking of this, Zhan Wuxie and Ning Xi felt more confident to get rid of Jiang Li.

  ——Jiang Li spent ten days in Piaomiao Sect safely. During these ten days, she did not go anywhere and stayed in the courtyard to nourish the seeds of the Seven Emotions Tree.

  Today is the day when the secret realm of Youlin is opened. When Jiang Li arrived in front of the secret realm of Youlin, the barrier was already full of people.

  The disciples dressed in various sect costumes gathered together, looking at the barrier in front of the secret realm nervously and excitedly.

  There are many treasures in the secret realm that can improve their cultivation. They all want to wait until the secret realm is opened to find opportunities.

  Ning Xi, who was standing in front of the secret realm, has been looking for Jiang Li's figure. When she saw Jiang Li at the end of the crowd, she narrowed her eyes and raised a bloodthirsty smile at the corner of her mouth.

  It's good that she's here.

  She thought Jiang Li didn't dare to come after she lost her cultivation.

  Ning Xi calmly withdrew her sight and continued to look at the barrier in front of her.

  All her actions just now were seen by the lick dog Jing Ye.

  After taking the elixir given by Ning Xi, Jing Ye's body has been much better. Although he has been recuperating in the room and has not gone out these days, his attention to Ning Xi has only increased.

  He naturally knew that Jiang Li relied on the demon god to oppress Ning Xi on the Jiuyou stage that day.

  Dare to humiliate Junior Sister Ning Xi, Jiang Li, this time I want you to go without return!

  As soon as Chen Shi arrived, the barrier in front of the Youlin Secret Realm dissipated.

  The disciples couldn't wait to step forward, and their figures quickly disappeared from the spot.

  After entering the secret realm, Ning Xi did not rush to find the Lingshuang Sword belonging to Jiu Tian Xuan Nu, but stood at the entrance of the secret realm waiting for Jiang Li's arrival. Ning Xi did not leave, and as a lick dog, Jing Ye naturally had to protect her to the end, and the several disciples who were traveling with Jing Ye also stopped where they were.   

  After several people waited, Jiang Li was the last one to come out of the barrier.

  Ning Xi came forward hypocritically: "Jiang Li, the secret realm is full of dangers, and you have no cultivation, so why don't you follow me, I will give you whatever you want."

  Jiang Li glanced at Ning Xi with a smile: "Really? What if I say... I want your life?"

  Ning Xi's face froze, and she almost couldn't maintain her gentle and kind image.

  "How dare you! Junior Sister Ning Xi saw that you were a useless person and helped you out of kindness, how could you speak rudely to her!"

  Jing Ye took a few big steps to Ning Xi and blocked her behind him, questioning Jiang Li with an angry face.

  Jiang Li showed a sneer on her face: "Don't want to be scolded? Then please trouble your Junior Sister Ning Xi to put away your hypocritical kindness."

  "You!"

  Jing Ye's face flushed, and he was about to say something, but Jiang Li suddenly moved his wrist. Thinking of his miserable state in front of the Jiuyou stage that day, Jing Ye swallowed his saliva unconsciously, and the words on his lips were held back.

  Forget it, he won't bother with a woman everywhere, lest the little apprentice sister think he is not gentlemanly and generous enough!

  Jiang Li's eyes swept over several people, and he walked forward on his own, leaving Jing Ye and others staring at each other.

  "Don't know what's good for you!"

  Jing Ye cursed in a low voice.

  "Okay, since she insists on going alone without listening to advice, whether she lives or dies has nothing to do with us, let's go quickly, the treasures will be snatched away by others later!"

  The disciple who accompanied Jing Ye advised.

  Jing Ye snorted coldly: "She is a useless person, I want to see how long she can live in the secret realm!" 

  Ning Xi looked hurt, as if she didn't understand why Jiang Li thought of herself like this.

  Jing Ye turned around and felt very distressed when he saw Ning Xi's face.

  "Master...Xuan Nu, let's go."

  Ning Xi bit her lower lip: "You go first, I'm worried about Jiang Li being alone, I want to follow her to see."

  After Ning Xi finished speaking, he raised his foot and followed in the direction where Jiang Li left, regardless of Jing Ye's obstruction.

  "Xuan Nu! I'll go with you!"

  Jing Ye hurriedly trotted after her. The others nodded at each other and followed closely.

  Jiang Li walked in front, walking slowly along the path she remembered.

  Halfway through, a red shadow flashed past Jiang Li, and her sight subconsciously followed the fiery red shadow.

  Dong——

  the stone in front made a sound, and then the fiery red shadow slid down from the stone.

  A fiery red little fox had stars in its eyes and fell to the ground with its belly turned upside down.

  Jiang Li curled her lips and walked towards the stupid little fox.

  Ning Xi and others who were following behind stopped when they saw this.

  Jing Ren suddenly widened his eyes and pointed at Jiang Li in front of him: "She, she, she, she is not going to pull out the tendons and skin that fox, right?!"

  Because Jiang Li lost his cultivation and became a useless person due to the attack of the group of magic beasts, their eldest sister hated all magic beasts since then, and everyone in Piao Miao Sect knew about this.

  Now that the little fox had bumped into her without any eyes, several people had already imagined the tragic end of the little fox.