The Misogyny Emperor vs. the Wife of a Powerful Official (24)

After hearing Feng Jue's voice, Shen Tingsi quickly picked up a book beside him to cover the rice paper in his hand, and looked out the door with a calm look.

  "Master, I just saw the girl who had physical contact with you yesterday! I didn't expect that she was from the general's mansion, and she lives in Nanyuan!"

  Feng Jue's voice came from outside the door before he saw anyone.

  Nanyuan...

  Shen Tingsi narrowed his eyes, and his expression instantly became intriguing.

  The next moment, Feng Jue appeared at the door holding peony flowers, and the excitement and excitement on his face were not concealed.

  "Master, look, this flower is the one that the girl asked someone to give to me!"

  Feng Jue excitedly brought the flower to Shen Tingsi, and there was a sense of showing off in his words.

  However, what made Feng Jue excited was not the flower in his hand, but the person who gave him the flower.

  Shen Tingsi glanced at the flower in Feng Jue's hand: "Nanyuan?"

  "Yes, it's the elegantly decorated courtyard we passed by yesterday, not far from Zhuyuan!"

  At this time, Feng Jue had not realized anything, and the smile on his face was extremely bright.

  Without waiting for Shen Tingsi to speak, Feng Jue speculated again: "But I haven't heard that General Zhou has a sister. Could it be a cousin?"

  Shen Tingsi: "..."

  Afraid that Feng Jue would have some wild ideas in his mind, Shen Tingsi kindly reminded him.

  "The one living in Nanyuan is the general's wife."

  "Young wife?"

  Feng Jue's eyes widened suddenly, and then he stood there like a petrified man, and then he remembered what Zhou Qingyuan said when he passed by Nanyuan yesterday.

  My wife likes quietness...

  So the person who has physical contact with the master but does not make the master feel any discomfort is the general, the general's wife, General Zhou's wife? ?

  Feng Jue's pupils shook instantly.

  It was not easy to wait for such an exception. I thought the master had finally found the destined person, but I didn't expect that the beautiful flower had a master!

  God, you don't have eyes!

  Feng Jue widened his eyes and shouted in his heart, and for a moment he couldn't accept this fact.

  He held on to the last bit of hope and said, "Master, I think this may be a misunderstanding. Maybe the girl is a distant relative of General Zhou or Madam, and is just temporarily staying in Nanyuan?"

  Feng Jue suddenly thought of this after thinking of Qingzhu calling Jiang Li "Miss".

  Shen Tingsi didn't say anything and stood up from his seat.

  "Let's go and take a look at that casino."

  "Yes!"

  Feng Jue casually put the potted plant on Shen Tingsi's desk and followed him absent-mindedly.

  When passing Nanyuan, Feng Jue subconsciously looked inside, praying all the way that Jiang Li was just a distant relative of the general's mansion, not some general's wife.

  It can be said that he was worried about his master.

  Zhou Qingyuan went to the training ground early this morning and didn't know the whereabouts of Shen Tingsi.

  Jiang Li promised Jiang's father and mother that she would visit Jiang's mansion every day. After breakfast, she went to Jiang's mansion with Qingzhu.

  Madam Zhou loves her grandson. She has been thinking about Zhou Zhiheng these two days. She has no time to trouble Jiang Li for the time being, and Jiang Li is also happy to be free and at ease.

  Everyone in the General's Mansion was busy with their own work, and no one noticed that a sneaky figure appeared at the back door of the General's Mansion.

  The man came to the back door of the General's Mansion with ease, and then bent down and pulled away the dogtail grass in front of him. A dog hole that could accommodate one person suddenly appeared in front of him.

  "Humph, you want to trap me? No way!"

  The man snorted disdainfully, and directly lay on the ground and drilled into the dog hole in front of him.

  After successfully leaving the General's Mansion, he raised his hand to grab behind his ear, and pulled a human skin mask off his face.   

  The face under the mask was none other than Zhou Qingyun, who was going to be taken to the training ground to be tortured today!

  What kind of place is a training ground? One life goes there and half of it comes back. Zhou Qingyun, who was brought up in a pampered environment, could not bear this kind of torture.

  So he had two human skin masks made overnight, and exchanged his identity with the servant who served by his side, so that the servant could go to the training ground to be tortured instead of him, while he escaped from the general's mansion to continue his life of debauchery. 

  He missed the appointment with Miss Xiaoqing that night, and hoped that Miss Xiaoqing would not be angry and would not see him.

  Thinking of this, Zhou Qingyun was itching to walk towards the brothel, and had already thrown Mrs. Zhou's instructions away eighteen miles away.

  Zhou Qingyun was notorious, and there was basically no one in the entire Jiangnan City who didn't know him. When the people saw Zhou Qingyun, they rubbed their eyes in disbelief, thinking that they were dazzled.

  Looking closely, this is Zhou Ershao!

  "Didn't Mr. Zhou Zhou get tied up by General Zhou and taken to the training ground for execution? How come he's here?"

  "How should I know? I saw two carriages coming out of the general's mansion this morning!" "

  Yes, I saw it too! Since he was going to be executed, shouldn't Mr. Zhou Zhou be in the carriage now? How come he's here?"

  "Oh, don't you understand? There's no one in the carriage at all! Otherwise, why would he be here?"

  "No one? So General Zhou said that yesterday just for us!"

  The image that Zhou Qingyuan had finally established was ruined by Zhou Qingyun. Even the people who supported him before didn't speak for him after seeing Zhou Qingyun with their own eyes.

  Zhou Qingyun, who was thinking about Miss Xiaoqing, didn't care about the advice of the crowd. He hummed a little tune and walked briskly towards the flower building.

  ——Shen Tingsi and Feng Jue wandered around the casino for most of the day and didn't find any clues. They left without a sound.

  Some of the prefects died in the casino, and some died in the flower building. If they wanted to find out the real cause of death, they could only look for clues in these two places.

  Shen Tingsi came here to investigate the matter in secret and find out who was playing tricks behind the scenes.

  Since he could hide it from several imperial envoys, Shen Tingsi did not expect to find out the truth of the matter after just one visit. He checked the situation in the casino and left.

  "Master, do you want to go to the flower building?"

  Feng Jue turned his head and looked at Shen Tingsi after coming out of the casino.

  Shen Tingsi put one hand behind his back and played with the ring with the other hand. He hummed lightly and walked towards the flower building in front.

  When he came to the vicinity of the flower building, he heard a noisy voice in front.

  "Zhou Ershao, please, please let my daughter go!"

  "Let me go, let me go!"

  The voice of the woman begging for mercy and the sound of the woman struggling came from the front, followed by an arrogant voice.

  "Little beauty, don't shout, no one will come to save you even if you shout your throat out, hurry up and obey me, I promise to let you eat delicious food and drink spicy food in the future!" 

  The sound of tearing -

  the sound of cloth tearing was heard.

  "Ah! Let me go, you let me go!"

  "You stinky bitch! How dare you bite me? If I don't teach you a lesson today, I'm not Zhou Qingyun!"

  Shen Tingsi frowned and walked quickly towards the crowd in front.

  "Zhou Qingyun, you bastard! Stop it now!"

  A clear and sharp voice sounded, and Zhou Qingyun's arm was grabbed from behind.

  "It hurts, it hurts, let go, let go! My eldest brother is a mighty general who is about to take office. If you dare to touch me, you're dead!"

  Slap!

  The crisp slap hit Zhou Qingyun's face mercilessly.

  "Open your dog eyes and look at who I am!"