Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (41)

The palace servants rushed forward to help Jiang Li and prevented her from falling to the ground. After hearing the palace servants' exclamation, Song Chengyin quickly stood up and went to the courtyard. He took Jiang Li from the palace servants' hands in a few big steps.

  "Ali, Ali, what's wrong with you?"

  Song Chengyin picked up Jiang Li and turned to walk into the palace.

  Xiao Dengzi slapped his thigh anxiously: "Imperial physician, call the imperial physician!" 

  Song Chengyin put Jiang Li on the bed. Seeing that Jiang Li's face was a little pale, he grabbed her hand with a worried look.

  "Ali, Ali, what's wrong with you? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

  Jiang Li shook her head: "Your Majesty, I'm fine, I just got up too quickly and I feel a little dizzy."

  Jiang Li had hypoglycemia. This often happened when she got up too quickly. She knew it was nothing serious and she just needed to rest for a while.

  But Song Chengyin was still worried. He grabbed her hand and asked people to urge the imperial physician again and again.

  Under his constant urging, Doctor Zhang followed the palace servants and hurried to Jinhua Palace. Just as he was about to lift up his robe to salute, Song Chengyin stopped him sternly.

  "Don't kneel, come and check on Concubine Xian!"

  "Yes, yes!"

  Doctor Zhang quickly adjusted his hat, which was tilted from side to side, and came to Jiang Li with his medicine box.

  "Please stretch out your hand, your majesty, and I will take your pulse right away!"

  Jiang Li stretched out her hand from under the blanket, and the next moment Xiao Dengzi took a clean handkerchief and put it on her wrist.

  Doctor Zhang did not dare to delay and quickly felt Jiang Li's pulse.

  He was the one who diagnosed Concubine Xian's pulse when she fell into the water last time, and he still clearly remembered the murderous intent of His Majesty!

  Doctor Zhang knew clearly that as long as it involved Concubine Xian, they had to be extremely careful!

  When Doctor Zhang felt Jiang Li's pulse, the Jinhua Palace was so quiet that one could hear the needle drop. Song Chengyin stood aside, staring at Jiang Li on the bed without blinking. Doctor

  Zhang, who had been calm and composed, was startled after feeling Jiang Li's pulse. He sat up straight and felt Jiang Li's pulse again.

  The expression on his face gradually changed from disbelief to surprise and excitement.

  Song Chengyin couldn't see Doctor Zhang's expression, but he could see that he suddenly sat up straight. Seeing Doctor Zhang's abnormal behavior, Song Chengyin's eyebrows also jumped.

  For fear of affecting Doctor Zhang's pulse diagnosis of Jiang Li, he forced himself not to make a sound.

  After repeated confirmation, Doctor Zhang stood up in surprise and knelt on the ground without saying a word.

  "Your Majesty, the Concubine Xian is pregnant!"

  Boom -

  Song Chengyin was stunned in place, and the whole person was thunderstruck!

  The palace people also widened their eyes in surprise, and they were so excited that they even forgot to breathe!

  "Her Majesty, Her Majesty is pregnant!"

  Xiao Dengzi, who was the first to react, exclaimed, and this exclamation instantly pulled everyone back from their trance.

  Song Chengyin looked at Jiang Li in surprise and joy, then strode to Doctor Zhang, leaned over and grabbed him by the collar.

  Those who knew that he was too excited, and those who didn't would think he was going to beat someone up!

  "What did Doctor Zhang say just now?"

  Song Chengyin looked at him straight, fearing that he had heard it wrong.

  Doctor Zhang was not annoyed by His Majesty pulling his collar like this, and said excitedly: "Your Majesty, the virtuous concubine is already one month pregnant! Congratulations, Your Majesty, congratulations to Her Majesty!"   

  His Majesty was secretly attacked on the battlefield and his foundation was damaged. This matter was no longer a secret in Beiyue. Even Song Chengyin himself was ready to abdicate in the future. Unexpectedly, at this time, Doctor Zhang actually told him that A Li was pregnant!

  "A Li is pregnant, I, I will be a father!"

  Song Chengyin excitedly shook Doctor Zhang, and his old face turned red and he coughed violently.

  "Cough cough cough, Your Majesty, spare my life!"

  Seeing Doctor Zhang's face flushing, Song Chengyin hurriedly let go of his hand and even thoughtfully straightened Doctor Zhang's crooked hat.

  "Dr. Zhang, you have worked hard, reward!"

  "Everyone present, everyone will be rewarded!"

  Song Chengyin was very pleased, and immediately rewarded the palace people.

  "Your Majesty, I (the servant) thank you! Congratulations to your majesty, congratulations to the queen for having a dragon son!"

  The palace people were also very excited about Jiang Li's pregnancy, and they knelt down to congratulate her.

  Song Chengyin smiled heartily, turned around and came to the bed, holding Jiang Li's hand tightly.

  "Ali, did you hear that? We have a baby."

  He grabbed Jiang Li's hand and put it to his mouth and kissed it, the joy and excitement in his eyes almost overflowing.

  Jiang Li looked at Song Chengyin tenderly, and stroked his face with her other hand.

  It has been a month since she took the false pregnancy potion, and now the symptoms of pregnancy have also appeared. Even the chief doctor of the hospital said that she was pregnant. I guess someone in the harem is going to be restless.

  Jiang Li also wants their child to be born safely, but it is easier to avoid an open attack than a hidden arrow. She must first solve all the hidden dangers in the harem before she can take the child-bearing potion with confidence and give birth to the fetus smoothly.

  The news that the virtuous concubine was pregnant soon spread throughout the palace. Except for the concubines in the harem, everyone in the palace was shrouded in joy.

  Offspring are related to the stability of the country. The fact that His Majesty has been on the throne for five years without a child has worried the ministers. They burn incense and pray to the Buddha whenever they have time, praying to God to open his eyes and let the royal family have a child. Now it has finally come true!

  Song Chengyin is even more inseparable from Jiang Li, doing everything personally, for fear that she will make any mistakes.

  The news that Concubine Xian is pregnant soon spread to the harem, and the concubines who were originally hoping that she would fall out of favor were now completely disappointed.

  His Majesty already doted on Concubine Xian, and now she is pregnant with the first dragon seed. I am afraid that she will run rampant in the six palaces in the future and occupy all the favors of His Majesty. They have completely lost hope of stepping out of the harem.

  The concubines were instantly depressed and prepared to die in the harem.

  But the imperial concubine was unwilling to accept her fate so easily. She got angry in the bedroom and smashed everything that could be smashed.

  "How ridiculous! How can she, a mere concubine's daughter of a prefect, bear the first child of His Majesty!"

  The Imperial Concubine slammed her fist on the table, her eyes were sinister and terrifying as if they were filled with poison.

  The palace maids of Zhaoyang Palace knelt on the ground, and even Eunuch Luo did not dare to step forward, for fear of bringing disaster to Yang Chi.

  The Imperial Concubine gritted her teeth as she looked at the mess in the palace, and a strong murderous intent flashed in her eyes.

  After a moment of silence, the Imperial Concubine suddenly stood up and walked out of the palace. Eunuch Luo was startled and quickly followed her.

  "Your Majesty, where are you going!"

  On the other side, Fengyi Palace.

  The nanny ran in from outside the palace with a panicked look on her face.

  "Your Majesty, it's bad. The secret guard sent to Liuzhou was hanged in front of the gate of Fengyi Palace!"

  (End of this chapter)