The Misogyny Emperor vs. the Wife of a Powerful Official (08)

Mrs. Zhou didn't believe Jiang Li's lies.

  She originally planned to order people to turn Nanyuan upside down to find the land deed, but suddenly Zhou Qingyun's incident happened. Mrs. Zhou put all her heart on Zhou Qingyun and put the matter of looking for the land deed behind her. 

  Zhou Qingyun woke up after the effect of the ecstasy drug on his body subsided. The first thing he did when he woke up was to go to the flower house to experience it again.

  Mrs. Zhou was scared to death after the first time, so how could she agree to let him experience it a second time.

  "Qingyun, Qingyun, come back to me! The doctor said that you can't do it again during this period. Do you want to piss off your mother to death?"

  Mrs. Zhou hugged Zhou Qingyun's waist tightly and said that she would never let him go to the flower house again.

  "Mom, let go! The doctor's words are shit. Don't stop me. I have an appointment with Qingqing to accompany her tonight!"

  Zhou Qingyun kept struggling. After experiencing what it was like to be ecstatic, he was completely obsessed with that feeling.

  "Qingyun, mother begs you, please don't go, okay? You stay at home and take care of your health first, and mother won't stop you from going

  anywhere in the future!" Mrs. Zhou begged bitterly, and she would not let go no matter what she said.

  "Let me go, you let me go!"

  Zhou Qingyun was determined to go to the brothel to find his Qingqing girl, and he would not listen to anything Mrs. Zhou said.

  Zhou Qingyun's frail body really couldn't break free from the fat Mrs. Zhou for a while.

  "Qingyun, if you dare to step out of this door today, don't recognize me as your mother!"

  Mrs. Zhou made a harsh remark in a rage. She thought Zhou Qingyun would be restrained, but Zhou Qingyun was also angry because of Mrs. Zhou's obstruction. Knowing that he couldn't break free, he rolled his eyes and his tone softened instantly.

  "Mom, let me go first. I won't go. Is it okay if I don't go?"

  Madam Zhou was stunned. She didn't expect Zhou Qingyun to be so obedient this time: "Really?"

  "Oh, really, let go quickly, it hurts my stomach!"

  Madam Zhou quickly let go of her hand after hearing that she had hurt Zhou Qingyun. She came to Zhou Qingyun with distress and self-blame.

  "Qingyun, Qingyun, are you okay? It's my fault. I hurt you. Lie down on the bed and rest. I'll ask someone to make you some food."

  Madam Zhou was about to help Zhou Qingyun go back to rest, but Zhou Qingyun shook her hand away!

  Bang -

  with a loud noise, Madam Zhou, who was caught off guard, fell to the side in an instant, and her forehead hit the corner of the table!
  "Go away!"

  Zhou Qingyun snorted coldly, broke free and walked out the door in a swagger.

  "Stop, stop the second young master, stop the second young master!"

  Madam Zhou ignored the pain in her forehead and shouted at the top of her voice.

  The servant outside the door hurriedly stopped Zhou Qingyun. At this time, Hongqu, who had gone to the kitchen to boil medicine, also came back. When she saw Madam Zhou lying on the ground with blood on her forehead, Hongqu was shocked.

  "Madam, what's wrong with you?"

  "Stop, stop the second young master..."

  Madam Zhou's eyes went dark and she fainted after saying that.

  "Madam, are you okay? The court doctor, call the court doctor!"

  "Let go! Let me go!"

  Various voices intertwined, and the front yard was in turmoil for a while.

  The turmoil in the front yard was destined not to spread to the remote South Garden. Jiang Li slept well until Qingzhu made breakfast and called her the next day.

  "Miss, get up and eat quickly. After dinner, we have to go to the Jiang Mansion to visit the master and the lady!"

  Ever since Jiang Li said that she would take Qingzhu back to the Jiang Mansion, Qingzhu had been looking forward to it since last night. Today, she got up early in the morning and went to the small kitchen to make her favorite breakfast for Jiang Li.   

  After Jiang Li finished washing her face, the master and servant sat at the table together. During the meal, Qingzhu suddenly remembered something.

  "By the way, Miss, I heard that the general's two children will return to the mansion with the general today. Miss said last time that she would prepare a gift for the two children. When will she give it to them?"

  Jiang Li paused while drinking porridge: "Today?"

  Qingzhu explained: "When I went out just now, I saw the servants in the mansion packing things. I asked them and they said it was today."

  Jiang Li nodded slightly: "Okay, I know."

  Zhou Qingyuan's late wife was from Mobei. The two got engaged and married in Mobei. After the children were born, they have been living in Mobei. Zhou Qingyuan has been stationed at the border for many years. Now he has returned to the court and brought the two children back.

  Jiang Li remembered this incident, but she didn't expect the two children to come so quickly.

  The journey from Mobei to Dongchu is long. It takes half a year just to travel. Now Zhou Qingyuan has only been back to the court for three months. It seems that he has already started to prepare for this matter when he was at the border.

  However, whether Zhou Qingyuan's children come back or not has nothing to do with Jiang Li, and she doesn't really plan to stay in the general's mansion to be their stepmother.

  After finishing the meal, Jiang Li and Qing Zhu left Nanyuan together, heading to Jiang Mansion.

  The hero to be conquered in this small world is the Emperor of Chu. In the future, she will definitely return to the palace with the Emperor of Chu. It will not be as easy to see her parents after returning to the palace as it is now.

  Therefore, Jiang Li thought about spending more time with Jiang's father and mother before entering the palace, and being filial to them.

  At that time, on the other side.

  The breeze blew gently, causing waves on the lake.

  Zhou Qingyuan stood in front of the river bank with his hands behind his back, quietly gazing at the endless river in front of him.

  "General, we have been waiting for so long, why hasn't the nobleman come yet?"

  The servant serving Zhou Qingyuan looked at the empty river and wondered. They had been waiting here for an hour, let alone people, and even the shadow of a bird was not seen.

  Zhou Qingyuan didn't speak, looking at the river with deep eyes, and didn't know what he was thinking.

  Seeing this, the servant tried again: "General, today is the day when the young master and the young lady return to the mansion. How about you go and pick up the young master and the young lady? I will be here to meet the noble."

  Zhou Qingyuan turned his head and glanced at the servant: "Don't say anything more. How can you neglect the noble?"

  "Yes, it's the servant who said too much. General, calm down!" The

  servant shrank his neck and raised his hand to pat his mouth gently.

  "When the noble arrives later, be more respectful, okay? Don't let the noble see the joke of our general's mansion."

  Zhou Qingyuan was afraid that the servant would neglect the noble, so he reminded him again.

  "Yes, the servant will remember the young master's instructions."

  The master and the servant waited together on the river bank. After an unknown period of time, a sailboat broke into their field of vision.

  The servant excitedly pointed to the sailboat in front: "General, look, it seems that a sailboat is coming to the shore!"

  Zhou Qingyuan turned his head and glanced at the servant. The originally excited servant withdrew his hand and lowered his head honestly.

  Zhou Qingyuan tidied up his appearance and waited for the boat to sail to the shore.

  After the boat docked, Zhou Qingyuan took two steps forward respectfully. Seeing this, the servant also took a step forward suspiciously.

  Where did this noble man come from?

  Even the general was so respectful?