Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (49)

The virtuous concubine had a miscarriage, the queen was demoted to a commoner, the imperial concubine was sentenced to death by slicing, and the harem was dismissed by His Majesty.

  Four shocking events happened in the palace in one day, causing panic among the people in the palace, and the palace servants became more cautious in doing things.

  Several imperial edicts were announced to the world one after another, which quickly set off an uproar in the imperial city. Now the people in the entire imperial city are all discussing this matter.

  The Shangshu and the Prime Minister, who had just returned to the mansion, almost fainted after hearing about this! 

  After learning about the death of the imperial concubine, the Shangshu's wife stumbled and fell to the ground, and then fainted after a dizzy spell.

  "Madam! Doctor, call the doctor!"

  The Shangshu's mansion was immediately in chaos. After learning that his wife had fainted, the Shangshu hurried back and forth in the courtyard with a gloomy face.

  "Master is back!"

  The housekeeper hurried forward to greet him. The minister said in a deep voice, "How is Madam?"

  "Madam fainted after hearing about the young lady's situation. The doctor is taking her pulse!"

  The housekeeper's voice was a little choked, and he followed the minister back to the room.

  After taking the pulse of the minister's wife, the doctor came to the minister and reported the situation to him: "Master, don't worry, Madam just fainted due to anger. There is nothing wrong with her body. She will be fine after taking two doses of tranquilizers."

  "Well, you all leave."

  The minister dismissed the servants with a gloomy face. When the door was closed, he could no longer bear the sadness in his heart and squatted on the ground.

  "Zhu'er, you are confused!"

  The minister lowered his voice, and the emotions he had been holding back all the way collapsed in an instant.

  "Zhu'er, Zhu'er!"

  The minister's wife, who was in a coma, suddenly waved her hands and cried. After hearing this, the minister quickly got up and went to the bedside and grabbed the minister's wife's hand.

  "Madam, Madam, wake up!"

  The Shangshu's wife, who was immersed in grief, was awakened by the Shangshu's voice. She grabbed the Shangshu's hand with red eyes: "Master, Zhu'er, she was tortured to death? Tell me this is fake, tell me quickly!"

  The Shangshu's wife sat up emotionally and kept shaking the Shangshu's arm.

  The Shangshu closed his eyes and let two lines of tears slide down: "Madam, Zhu'er... is gone."

  "Ah! Zhu'er, my Zhu'er! I, I want to go to the palace, I want to seek justice for Zhu'er!"

  After hearing the news of her daughter's death from the Shangshu, the Shangshu's wife collapsed instantly and struggled to get up and go to the palace to seek justice for her daughter.

  The Shangshu hurriedly stopped her: "Madam, Madam, calm down."

  "Calm down? My good daughter was suddenly tortured to death by Lingchi, how can you let me calm down!!"

  The Shangshu's wife roared with red eyes, and no matter how the Shangshu persuaded her, she would not listen. Seeing that she had already gotten out of bed barefoot and was about to run out of the room, the Shangshu raised his hand in anger.

  Bang!

  The atmosphere in the room suddenly solidified.

  The minister's palm trembled as he looked at his wife, and he angrily said in a low voice: "Get justice? How do you want to get justice? Do you know what Zhu'er did? Murdering the royal heir! This is the only royal heir of your majesty!"

  "If it weren't for the great contributions our Shen family has made to the Beiyue Kingdom, even killing nine clans would not be able to make up for the sins Zhu'er has committed!"   

  The Shangshu knew very well that the emperor had shown mercy to Zhu'er by lingchi because of the great contributions made by the Shen family!

  Upon hearing this, the Shangshu's wife fell to the ground as if all her strength had been drained out.

  "Wuwuwu, could it be that our Zhu'er died in vain? I can't accept it, I can't accept it!"

  "You still have the nerve to say that! If you hadn't indulged Zhu'er everywhere, how could she have developed such a bold character? As the head of the four concubines, the imperial concubine did such a despicable thing as drugging the emperor, but she even dared to murder the heir to the throne!"

  When the Shangshu mentioned these, his face was as if he had been slapped twice, and it was burning with pain!

  He looked at the Shangshu's wife with cold eyes and said in a deep voice: "Now that the emperor has just lost his only heir, he is furious. I warn you not to provoke him. Of course, if you rush to seek death, I will never stop you!" 

  The Shangshu snorted coldly, and turned around and left without paying attention to the increasingly pale face of the Shangshu's wife.

  ——The Shangshu Mansion was extremely sad because the imperial concubine was executed by slow slicing, and the Prime Minister's Mansion was also in full swing.

  Although the queen was still alive, she was demoted to a commoner and taken to the Fo'an Temple, which was no different from being dead. It was better to die than to be relieved! The prime minister, who had just arrived at the mansion and had not taken off his official uniform, hurried to the palace to persuade His Majesty to withdraw his order, but he knelt at the palace gate for a long time and was not summoned by His Majesty.

  Song Chengyin was in Jinhua Palace at this time. Jiang Li had woken up. Song Chengyin was afraid that she would be sad, so he didn't mention a word about the miscarriage.

  "Ali, be obedient and drink another sip."

  Song Chengyin looked down at Jiang Li who was leaning on his shoulder, and coaxed her to drink

  the medicine softly. Jiang Li shook her head, her face still a little weak. Song Chengyin didn't want to force her, so he put the medicine bowl aside.

  Jiang Li had heard from Xiao Dengzi about Song Chengyin's disposal of the queen and the imperial concubine. In order to eliminate all hidden dangers, this man disbanded the harem at all costs!

  Jiang Li's heart was in turmoil for a long time. She felt the preference and exclusive love she had never felt before from this man.

  Jiang Li snuggled into Song Chengyin's arms, her nose a little stuffy: "Your Majesty, you don't have to do this for me. The ministers will definitely make trouble for your Majesty because of this matter in the morning court tomorrow. Even if I can't be your backing, I don't want to be your trouble."

  She went to the appointment to personally find out the person who was secretly trying to frame her all the time to set an example and stop other concubines from having bad thoughts, but she never expected that His Majesty not only dealt with the mastermind behind the scenes, but also disbanded the harem under pressure!

  Song Chengyin held Jiang Li's shoulders, his fingers running through the hair on her chest: "Ali, don't worry about me. I will never allow any hidden dangers to remain around you. I want you, and I only want you."

  Song Chengyin lowered his head and kissed Jiang Li on the forehead. If he knew that the queen would ignore his warning and set up a Hongmen Feast for Ali, he would have dealt with her when he found the secret guard. How could he keep her to continue to attack Ali!

  Since returning from Fengyi Palace, Song Chengyin has been with Jiang Li, and he did not leave Jinhua Palace until the next day at dawn. "Your Majesty, the Prime Minister knelt outside the palace gate for five hours yesterday, and was not helped back by the servants of the mansion until night."

  It was not until he left Jinhua Palace that Eunuch Su reported to Song Chengyin about the Prime Minister's visit to the palace yesterday.

  Song Chengyin's face was cold, and he went straight to the Jinluan Palace.

  The Jinluan Palace was silent at this time, and the court officials had not yet recovered from the series of events that happened yesterday.

  "Your Majesty has arrived--"

  (End of this chapter)