Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (43)

The nanny was afraid that the queen would do something stupid in her anger, so she quickly spoke out to stop him.

  "Will it harm me? Nanny, do you think I am afraid now that I have fallen to this point?"

  "I would rather take a gamble than suffer in this deep palace, worrying every moment about when I will be deposed!"

  The queen screamed with red eyes, her eyes full of cruelty and determination.

  For the position of queen, she had been strictly cultivated by the nanny and the master since she was born. For the position of queen, she lost her childhood and her prime years. Even if she died, she would be buried as a queen!

  She would rather be executed after the matter was exposed than become a deposed queen and be ridiculed by the world!

  Although the queen did not want to admit it, in fact, she was the same as the prime minister in her bones. She cared about face and valued power more than life.

  Now, after listening to the imperial concubine's words, she knew how risky this move was, but she still decided to give it a try.

  "Your Majesty, I beg you to take back your order!"

  With red eyes, the nanny tightly grasped the Queen's hand and kept shaking her head at her.

  Looking at the nanny who treated her sincerely, the queen smiled: "Mammy, if the matter is exposed, I will arrange a good place for you and ensure that you will have no worries about food and drink for the rest of your life."

  "Mammy has been with me for so many years, and I am useless. I have not been able to let you enjoy a peaceful life when I am old. Instead, you have been worried about me. I am sorry for you." The nanny shook her head desperately, and tears dripped with her movements: "No, my queen, please don't say that. It is my life's blessing to be with you. I will not go anywhere. I will stay with you for the rest of my life. Wherever you go, I will go!"

  The queen grabbed the nanny's hand tightly: "I am now a poor donkey with nothing. I just hope that you can live safely in this life. Mammy is the only person I care about in this world. Promise me to live well, okay?"

  The nanny's lips and teeth trembled, and she had already burst into tears. Seeing that the queen had made up her mind, she had to nod with pain.

  In her heart, she had already made plans to confess her guilt when the matter was exposed.

  ——Since Jiang Li became pregnant, Song Chengyin stayed in Jinhua Palace every day except for attending court and discussing matters. The queen waited for several days and finally found a good opportunity.

  Jiangnan was flooded, and His Majesty summoned all the powerful ministers to the Imperial Study to discuss matters. The queen took advantage of this opportunity to send an invitation to Jinhua Palace.

  Looking at the content on the invitation, Jiang Li curled her lips slightly. From the moment the queen sent the invitation to Jinhua Palace, she already knew who summoned Jiang Cangsong and others to Kyoto.

  The queen was ill and did not come to the scene during the last Flower Festival. Later, His Majesty exempted her from the morning and evening visits. Jiang Li has not seen the queen since she entered the palace.

  Jiang Li put the invitation aside, stood up and said, "Change your clothes."

  After seeing the invitation on the table, Xiao Dengzi hesitated: "Are you going to accept the invitation from the Queen?"

  "I haven't paid my respects to the Queen since I entered the palace. I am impolite. Since the Queen has sent an invitation today to invite the concubines in the harem to go to the Imperial Garden to appreciate the flowers, I can't afford to offend you."

  "But your majesty is pregnant today. I'm afraid the concubines in the harem are all eyeing the dragon heir in your belly. What if..." Although Xiao Dengzi had never served in the harem before, he knew how deep the water in the harem was, and said bluntly that the Queen had ulterior motives.

  "Don't worry, I won't drink any tea or cakes when we get to the Imperial Garden."   

  Jiang Li knew Xiao Dengzi's worries. She knew that this day would come sooner or later since she took the fake pregnancy pill.

  Although she could avoid the darkness in the harem as long as she didn't leave Jinhua Palace, she couldn't hide forever. Would she have to hide in Jinhua Palace forever?

  Even if the child was born safely, various accidents could not be avoided. Jiang Li didn't want her child to be trapped in Jinhua Palace since birth. She wanted him to grow up safely and without worries.

  Therefore, before the child came, she had to solve the hidden dangers in the harem for them and their children!

  After dressing up, Jiang Li was surrounded by Xiao Dengzi and several palace servants and went to the Imperial Garden.

  In order to prevent accidents, Xiao Dengzi even asked two guards to dress up as palace servants and mixed behind Jiang Li, and the group went to the Imperial Garden in a mighty manner.

  "System, is there a medicine that can make the colorless and odorless powder show its true form?"

  Jiang Li called out the system on the way to the Imperial Garden.

  [Host, please wait! 】

  After the system responded, it stuck its butt out and searched in the corners, and finally turned around holding a bottle of medicine spray.

  【Found it! This bottle of Yipengling can achieve the effect the host wants. As long as the spray is sprayed on the host, any colorless and odorless medicine can show its true form! Anyone who is infected with this medicine will have drug residues on their body, and it is accurate to check it! 】

  Jiang Li raised her eyebrows. This is exactly what she wanted.

  Jiang Li exchanged a spray of spirit with points, hid it under her sleeves and quietly sprayed some on herself.

  When Jiang Li came to the Imperial Garden, the concubines who were invited to the banquet in the harem were already sitting in the pavilion waiting.

  The concubines chatted casually, absent-mindedly, and frequently looked towards the entrance of the Imperial Garden.

  They didn't see the virtuous concubine when they paid respects last time, and then they were confined by His Majesty. I heard that the virtuous concubine was also on the list of the Empress's banquet this time. The virtuous concubine must give the Empress's face, right?

  The concubines all wanted to see the true face of Concubine Xian. After receiving the invitation, they dressed up and came to the Imperial Garden. They wanted to see what kind of person could be so favored by His Majesty!

  The moment Jiang Li appeared in the Imperial Garden, the concubines instantly became alert and focused their attention on her.

  After seeing Jiang Li's face clearly, the concubines held their breath instantly.

  A beautiful face seemed to contain all the scenery in the world, with delicate eyebrows, cherry lips and a beautiful nose. The pair of almond eyes with water light were even more fascinating, as bright as spring flowers and as beautiful as autumn moon. 

  The concubines who saw Jiang Li for the first time were all stunned. No wonder His Majesty favored Concubine Xian so much. With such a beautiful face, not to mention His Majesty, even they were amazed!

  There is no shortage of beauties in the harem, but they have never seen such a stunning beauty!

  After seeing Jiang Li, the queen tightened her hands under her sleeves slightly, and felt more and more that it was right for her to hold a banquet today and let Concubine Xian come.

  Once the virtuous concubine gave birth to a prince, where would there be room for Zhuang Qingwan in the six palaces? !

  Jiang Li, supported by Xiao Dengzi, came slowly and bowed to the queen when she reached the pavilion: "Your Highness, I pay my respects to the queen."

  She bowed properly, so that others could not find any fault with her.

  The queen suppressed her fear and said quickly: "Sister Xianfei, there is no need to be polite. Get up quickly. You are pregnant now, so you must take care of yourself."

  (End of this chapter)