Retired Soldier vs. Delicate Educated Youth (47)

The bowl that Zhou Guoqing threw to the ground broke into pieces, and the chopsticks rolled to the side.

  Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan were startled and stood up from their seats. After seeing the broken bowl, they frowned and looked at Zhou Guoqing.

  "Captain, what are you doing?"

  Zhou Guoqing looked up at the two of them with a gloomy face and roared, "Don't mention Lu Chaoli in front of me in the future!"

  Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan didn't know about the feud between Zhou Guoqing and Lu Chaoli, and looked at him in confusion: "What's wrong with Chaoli? Why can't we mention him?"

  "I get annoyed when I hear this name. Don't mention him in front of me in the future!"

  Zhou Guoqing looked at the two of them unhappily and spoke to them in an imperative tone, which made Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan feel upset.

  "Your feud with Chaoli is between you two. What does it have to do with us? If you don't want to hear us mention Chaoli, you can tell us. What's the matter with breaking the bowl?"

  "Yeah, why can't we talk about it in a nice way? Why do you have to break the bowl to make the relationship between our comrades unharmonious?"

  Usually, Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan can tolerate whatever Zhou Guoqing says or does, but they can't stand the breaking of the bowl.

  They don't owe him anything, so why should they tolerate his temper?

  "You, you guys! I'm the captain of the educated youth team. Is this the attitude you have when talking to the captain?"

  Zhou Guoqing's face turned pale when he was retorted by Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan. He used his identity as the captain of the educated youth team to suppress the two. 

  He thought that the two's attitude would be restrained, but who knew that these words would completely touch Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan's bad luck. Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan looked down at Zhou Guoqing, and their tone became cold.

  "Captain? Ha, don't you know how you got the position of captain?"

  The angry Lin Jiye didn't care about Zhou Guoqing's face at all, and directly broke the window paper.

  They were all educated youth sent to Taohua Village by their superiors. There was no such thing as a captain. When they first met, they saw that Zhou Guoqing was the oldest among them, so they made a joke to let him be their captain.

  Unexpectedly, the joke at the beginning became Zhou Guoqing's capital to order them around!

  "Yes, captain, we let you be our captain because we consider your age, but you can't order us around with this title!"

  Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan had a thin layer of anger on their faces, and they were already suppressing Zhou Guoqing in terms of momentum.

  Zhou Guoqing stood up suddenly and kicked the small stool, gritting his teeth and said, "Okay, okay! Lin Jiye, Xi Qingshan, I have seen through you, because Lu Chaoli asked you to work in the pig farm, but you turned your elbows outward, and I have seen you forget your loyalty when you see profit. It's better that you don't beg me!"

  Bang-

  Zhou Guoqing said these words and slammed the door and walked out.

  Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan were scolded for no reason, and their chests were heaving with anger. If they had the same bad temper as Zhou Guoqing, they would have overturned the table at this time!

  Zhou Guoqing left the Youth Institute in anger and walked aimlessly on the road, cursing Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan as he walked.

  "You are a villain who forgets your principles when you see profit! You better not ask me for help one day, otherwise I will make you suffer!" 

  He was not done after scolding Lin Jiye and Xi Qingshan, and he scolded Lu Chaoli.

  "Isn't it just opening a pig farm? What's so great about it? What's so magical about a stinky pig farmer? I don't know what kind of magic potion Comrade Jiang was fed, and he actually got together with a poor boy from the mountain valley. Damn it!"

  Zhou Guoqing cursed and slandered Lu Chaoli, saying that Lu Chaoli was not worthy of Jiang Li, and believed that only he was the right match for Jiang Li.   

  Zhou Guoqing cursed all the way, and unknowingly left the educated youth institute and came to the village.

  At this time, the villagers were eating at home. Zhou Guoqing walked aimlessly on the path, and smelled a faint smell of pig manure.

  Zhou Guoqing's face darkened. He knew without guessing that it came from Lu Chaoli's pig farm!

  He wanted to see how many pigs Lu Chaoli raised every day and how proud he was!

  Thinking of this, Zhou Guoqing came to Lu Chaoli's pig farm with a snort of anger. Since Lu Chaoli started to expand the pig farm, Lu's father and mother took over the work of the pig farm.

  Previously, there were dozens of pigs that needed to be fed by two people. Lu's father would stay at the pig farm at noon and let Lu's mother bring him lunch at noon. But now the old sows have been sold, leaving only a dozen piglets, and the workload has been reduced a lot.

  In addition, Jiang Li came to the house for dinner today, and Lu's father and mother went home early after feeding the pigs, and they haven't come yet at this time.

  Zhou Guoqing easily came to the unattended pig farm, and sneered when he saw the dozen piglets in the pigpen.

  He thought Lu Chaoli raised several old sows, but he only raised a dozen piglets? ?

  How ridiculous!

  Zhou Guoqing showed a sneer on his face, pinched his nose and retreated with a look of disgust.

  At this time, he was more convinced that Comrade Xiao Jiang was deceived by Lu Chaoli. Lu Chaoli must have told Comrade Xiao Jiang that there were more than a dozen old sows at home, and guaranteed that Comrade Xiao Jiang would have a good life with him in the future.

  No, he would go to Comrade Xiao Jiang and expose Lu Chaoli's lies!

  Zhou Guoqing thought of one thing after another, and hurried back to the Youth Institute to call Jiang Li out and tell her about it.

  Listening to Zhou Guoqing's vivid description, Jiang Li's mouth twitched, and finally left only one word "lunatic" and turned back to the house.

  Zhou Guoqing didn't give up. He kept coming to the door of Jiang Li's room and calling her out. Xu Yuanyuan and Jiang Li were fed up with him. After thinking of an empty classroom in the school, they moved out of the educated youth institute that day.

  Within a day, Zhou Guoqing lost two friends, Lin Jieye and Xi Qingshan. Even the person he liked moved to the school to avoid him. Zhou Guoqing was hit hard. He sat alone in the yard and drank alone, and even stopped working.

  Lin Jieye and Xi Qingshan, who were about to go to work in the fields, saw Zhou Guoqing sitting alone in the yard drinking alone, looked at each other, and walked up to him.

  "Captain, stop drinking, it's time to go to the fields to work."

  Although Lin Jieye's face was cold, there was still some concern in his words.

  But Zhou Guoqing didn't appreciate it. He shouted at Lin Jiye without even raising his head: "You don't need to pretend to be kind here. Get out! Don't talk to me anymore!"

  Lin Jiye, who had finally calmed down, suddenly became furious again. He was about to go up to Zhou Guoqing to argue, but Xi Qingshan grabbed his arm.

  "Okay, since he doesn't appreciate it, we won't care about his affairs anymore."

  After a series of bad things, Xi Qingshan was extremely disappointed with Zhou Guoqing. He didn't want to talk to him anymore, so he took Lin Jiye away from the Youth Institute.