Crazy and Heirless Tyrant vs. Delicate and Weak Little Eunuch (19)

The collision directly knocked Jiang Li's hat askew.

  She was still in shock and tightly grasped Song Chengyin's big hand. She forgot to let go until she stood firm.

  The temperature of their palms was closely connected. Jiang Li looked up at him without blinking, and the temperature in the room rose instantly.

  Song Chengyin's eyes were hot, and finally he resisted the urge to bully her and let go.

  Jiang Li bowed her head and stood there obediently, not daring to say a word, waiting for the emperor's decision.

  Looking at Jiang Li who was shrinking his neck in front of him, Song Chengyin narrowed his eyes. Does he look so scary?

  "Look up."

  A low voice sounded above his head, and Jiang Li looked up to meet his gaze.

  Song Chengyin raised his hand to adjust her hat, and then walked past her towards the dragon throne.

  "Hidden identity and serving in front of the emperor, little pear, do you know that this is a crime of deceiving the emperor?"

  "Your Majesty, spare my life!"

  Jiang Li hurriedly knelt on the ground and bowed, becoming more and more confused about Song Chengyin's character.

  The dog system lied about military intelligence!

  If the system hadn't told her that the tyrant's favorability value had been soaring, she wouldn't have taken the risk of exposing her daughter at this time!

  Song Chengyin sat on the dragon chair, looking at the small ball kneeling on the ground, with a hint of smile in his eyes.

  "Then why don't you confess the truth quickly."

  "Your Majesty, I was originally the concubine of the Qingzhou prefect. Because my elder sister's birth date and horoscope matched your majesty's, she was summoned to the palace to be a concubine. My elder sister didn't want to cry, make a fuss, and hang herself at home. My father and mother felt sorry for my elder sister and came up with the method of stealing and replacing the pillars. They knocked me unconscious and sent me to the palace."

  Jiang Li told the truth of the matter, fearing that she would be chopped off if she was a step slower.

  In this world of distinction between superiors and subordinates, she cherished her life very much and dared not challenge the imperial power at all.

  Song Chengyin narrowed his eyes: "Oh? Since you entered the harem for your elder sister, why did you become a eunuch?"

  Jiang Li shrank her neck and said angrily: "Your Majesty, I pretended to be a eunuch because I wanted to find an opportunity to escape from the palace, but I didn't expect to be brought back and assigned work before I even reached the palace gate."

  "I was afraid that someone would find out my identity, so I pretended to be a eunuch in the palace..."

  "Heh."

  Song Chengyin chuckled.

  At this point, he didn't care about Xiao Lizi's true identity. Whether she entered the palace for her elder sister or for her younger sister, he would not blame her.

  It was just that Song Chengyin was very unhappy after learning another truth from her.

  Escape from the palace?

  Why?

  He is the emperor, is he so unattractive to her?

  Thinking of this, Song Chengyin pursed his lips, and the smile in his eyes disappeared instantly, completely replaced by gloom.

  "Little pear, look at me."

  Feeling the temperature in the imperial study drop by a few degrees, Jiang Li gritted her teeth and raised her head, meeting Song Chengyin's deep eyes.

  "Why do you want to escape?"

  "Because, because..."

  Under Song Chengyin's probing eyes, Jiang Li's mind turned rapidly, trying to find an excuse to prevaricate.

  If she told the original body's true thoughts, Jiang Li guaranteed that the tyrant would have her dragged out and beheaded in the next second!

  Looking at Jiang Li who was hesitating, Song Chengyin lost his patience.

  He stood up and walked straight towards Jiang Li, and his tall body instantly shrouded Jiang Li, who was kneeling on the ground, in the shadow.

  Song Chengyin bent down and pinched Jiang Li's jaw with his bony fingers.

  "Little pear, answer me."

  Jiang Li's pupils trembled, and she hurriedly said: "Slave, slave is just an unpopular concubine, who has never seen the world. There are many rules in the palace. Slave is afraid that he will accidentally bump into the noble, and he is afraid, so he pretends to be a eunuch and wants to escape from the palace."   

  Jiang Li's brain raced, and she finally came up with a more convincing reason.

  "With me here, no one can bully you." Song Chengyin narrowed his eyes at her: "So little Li, don't dream of escaping from me."

  "Otherwise, even if I chase you to the ends of the earth, I will definitely chase you back and keep you by my side."

  Song Chengyin's voice was low, with a strong sense of possession in his eyes.

  He would not let her leave, even if he exhausted everything, he would keep her by his side for the rest of his life.

  Jiang Li took in all the possessiveness in his eyes, and at this moment she finally believed what the system said.

  She looked at Song Chengyin without hesitation, and as Song Chengyin's hand strength increased, Jiang Li's eyebrows twisted together.

  "Your Majesty, you hurt me."

  Song Chengyin quickly let go of his hand when he heard it, and after seeing two faint red marks on her delicate jaw, a hint of annoyance flashed across his eyes.

  He didn't know the severity of the situation and hurt her again.

  Song Chengyin stood up and stretched out his hand to Jiang Li: "Get up."

  "Oh."

  Jiang Li put her hand in his palm, grabbed her robe and stood up from the ground with his help.

  After pulling him up, Song Chengyin turned around and returned to his seat, while Jiang Li came to the desk with great eyesight to sort out the scattered memorials.

  "Meow~"

  After she picked up all the memorials and put them back in their original places, a weak cat cry came from the front.

  Jiang Li looked in the direction of the sound and saw that the white cat that fell into the water was hiding pitifully behind the screen, revealing a small head looking at her.

  Jiang Li subconsciously looked up at Song Chengyin in front of the jade desk, and saw that he was looking down at the memorials in his hand, so she quietly hooked her finger at the white cat. The white cat, who was originally looking at her pitifully, suddenly came over and rubbed Jiang Li's hand.

  Because it had just fallen into the water, the fluff on the white cat's body was all stuck together, revealing the scars hidden under the fluff.

  Jiang Li had never been able to resist such furry little animals. Seeing the wounded white cat, she stroked its head with heartache.

  Song Chengyin saw her expression and said lightly, "There is medicine on the shelf next to it."

  Jiang Li's eyes lit up: "Thank you, Your Majesty!"

  With Song Chengyin's consent, Jiang Li hurriedly carried the white cat to the shelf next to it and applied medicine on it.

  Looking at the man and the cat next to him, Song Chengyin curled his lips and felt a sense of peace and tranquility.

  ——Zhaoyang Palace, the imperial concubine clutched a handkerchief and walked around the hall with an anxious look on her face, looking up at the door from time to time.

  After looking for countless times, the figure of Eunuch Luo finally appeared outside the hall.

  "How is it? Did you find Huahua?"

  The imperial concubine took two steps forward and looked at Eunuch Luo anxiously.

  Eunuch Luo shook his head solemnly: "Your Majesty, I have asked the eunuch who serves His Majesty. He saw His Majesty holding the little eunuch into the imperial study, and the little eunuch was holding Huahua in his arms."

  "But I sent people to wait in the Silijian for a long time and didn't see the little eunuch go back, so I dare to guess that Huahua is now in the imperial study!"

  "Damned dog eunuch, I won't forgive him!"

  The imperial concubine gritted her teeth and almost smashed the handkerchief in her hand!
  After a moment of silence, a faint light suddenly flashed in the imperial concubine's eyes, and her brows, which were originally angry, instantly relaxed.

  "Eunuch Luo, go and take my treasure. I will go to the imperial study in person to get Huahua."

  (End of this chapter)