Just a little bit of love: Toya Todoroki (Dabi) × Reader part 2

Dabi looked at his phone and saw the blip of your dog's collar, but first, he went to a crappy abandoned building that still had running water and put his stuff down. They put the stuff he got away, then looked at his phone again. He wasn't going to get anything out of this, really, and he was debating whether or not to even help you, but then he thought about killing you again. Burning you alive would be too easy. Maybe he would inflict the most pain he could on you before slowly bringing you up. Watching you die slowly and feeling your life leave your body would be amazing to feel. First, he needed a reason to come over to your house. He turned on the radio and made it go to the station you worked for, and you were playing commercials until he heard your voice.

"Okay, now it is time for Teddy Swims Lose Control. It's one of my favorites," you said.

"Why Capricorn?" Asked a man.

"Well, Mark, there are a lot of people in situations they can't control, and they feel their world falling apart. This song makes people feel like it's normal to lose control," you chuckled as the song started playing, and Dabi started listening to it.

He lay on the couch and smiled after feeling the song. All the things he did to please his father only ended up like this. All the things you did to make people like you but only end up blind and scared with no living family. Did you know he was going to listen to the station you worked at?

Once the song was over, he out his phone and pulled up to the directions to the house your dog was at. He downloaded the app to the radio station, mostly to wait to see when you signed off to go home. It took him a bit to get to the house, but when he did, he saw the place was in a rough neighborhood and the house was run down. People looked at him as they were smoking, drinking, or just hanging out. He saw a couple doing a drug handoff and was immediately interested. He went over to the drug dealer and immediately made a blue circle of flame.

"Have any Rohypnol?" He asked as the drug dealer looked at him terrified.

"Rohypnol?" He asked shakily.

"Yeah, you know it's a date Rape drug. I'm not going to use it for that purpose. I'm just using it to scare a friend of mine. Has a drinking problem," he explained as the guy handed over a small bag of capsules and backed off.

"Take them, it's all I have. It's on me," he said nervously as Dabi smiled.

"Thanks, don't sell drugs to kids," Dabi said as he let the guy go.

He ran off, and Dabi looked at his phone again and followed the tracker to a broken house with a chain link fence. He jumped over the fence, noticing the Beware of Dog sign, and he kicked out the door and walked in. He saw three people drinking on the couch watching American football, and some people were shooting up drugs in the back.

"Someone stole a blind girl's dog. I thought it was evil," he said.

"Get the fuck out of here!" The man screamed.

"Where's the dog, Demon!" He called.

"You messed with the wrong guy!" A drunk guy growled as he tried to hit Dabi, but he dodged the attack and set his hand on fire.

"Really? I'm just here to kill the dog. You take my fun, then I'll kill you," he said as the mad screamed.

"Shut up. I'm watching the game!" A drunk man yelled.

"Get the fucking dog it's in the back," he screamed.

"Great," he said as he threw the guy on the ground and stepped over drugged-out people, then went exploring.

He went into a bedroom to find two people doing it on a dirty mattress that was on the floor.

"Classy, wear a condom guy, she might have Herpes," Dabi said as he left the room and then went into another bedroom.