Just A Little Bit Of Love: Dabi (Toya) × Reader part 1

Warnings:

Abuse is mentioned

Rape is mentioned

Abortion is mentioned

Murder is mentioned

Drinking issues mentioned

House break-in

Blind reader

Smut last chapter

(Before Toya begins to murder people barely)

It was a warm day, and Dabi was out itching to try out his skills. He was waiting for All for One to give him something to do. Until then, he was going to grab some snacks and beer. He was going to steal them and maybe get some kills in, but he didn't want to do anything to mess up any plans. He got his beer and junk food and then left the store. He started heading home when you bumped into him, making him instantly mad.

"Sorry, I'm blind. Some ass stole my service dog out of my yard, and I have been calling him, and of course, he hasn't come back to me yet. Also, I'm lost," you explained as you tried to find your walking stick. You dropped when you bumped into him, but you couldn't.

He wanted to burn you and hurt you in so many ways and was ready to do it starting now, but at the same time, you couldn't see anything.

"Maybe you should close the gate," he said as you sighed.

"The gate was closed, but my ring camera sounded, and my dog's collar said he was out of bounce. Well, it sounded like he was gone. I'm going to be late for my work, and I'm lost, I can't even find my stick," you said as he put his stuff down and gave it to you.

"Thank you," you said as you bumped your head into his.

He got out his fire and put it right in front of your face, but you weren't bothered by it. He saw how you had pale blue eyes and scars around your eyes. You had scars on your arms that were faint, and then he noticed the scaring on your face that was also faint. At one point, someone tried to cut your throat because there was a nasty scar there that was small, but it was still there.

"You have a fire quirk that's cool, warming something up?" You asked as he made a blue circle around you, but yet you still weren't affected.

"You are blind," he said as you rolled your eyes.

"You were testing to see if I was blind. Have you seen my eyes?" You asked.

"People steal fake it to steal," he said as you were greatly annoyed.

"Cool, anyway, if you see a German shepherd that responds to Demon, then let me know," you said as you used his shoulder to stand up without hurting him for a third time.

"You named your dog Demon?" He asked.

"No, he's a rescue. He was supposed to be a fighting dog, but he was too gentle, so they gave him up. After beating and starving him nearly to death. I kept the name, but I treat him better," you explained. 

"You said your ring camera went off?" He asked as you got out your phone and gave it to him.

"Yeah, it's unlocked," you said as he opened your phone and saw nothing on it besides your ring app, an Uber app, contacts, and an animal tracker.

"You could have an app to track the tracker," he said.

"I didn't know it could do that, I'm blind! I was told the basics. My guide thought it would be a good idea to put it on him just in case I did leave the gate open," you explained as he got out his phone to download the app and then added his information into your phone but of course added a stupid name to your phone.