Forever Green: Kirishima × reader Part 4

You ended up in the hospital nearly dead, and your family was very worried, but they knew this was what you wanted to do because it had always been your dream. To say people were shocked to see how many of your family members came to the hospital with gallons of water and fertilizer drops was a lot. Also, the number of family members who came to see you was overwhelming.

"Wow," Kirishima said as almost thirty people were in the hospital for you.

From construction workers to bodybuilders to doctors, to DJs to professional rollerskaters. Your family had it all.

"Holly shit, this is her family?" Bakugo asked.

"Hey!" Your family said as they saw your friends.

"Oh my gosh! It's Kirishima, Shoto, Decku, I think it's Tamaki and Mirio, right?" A girl said as her twin looked at her.

"That's them, alright, sup I'm Fang," a goth guy said with snake bites as he went over to them.

"You lit up her tub!" Kirishima said.

"Yeah, my quirk is bat-like, but the problem is I need to listen to music to make it effective, but I can also blast bass with my quirk if needed to free things. She was hoarding pieces of building and debris in a section and asked me to help, I think I helped too much maybe but it's still pouring out there. Her structure should be held until morning. If not, we will be working around the clock to make sure it does," Fang said.

"So you are all her family?" Kirishima asked.

"No, this is only half of us, not including kids," Fang said.

"Half?!" Decku asked.

"Yeah, we all live in different areas, but we all came here to help her. A root system like that is too big for her to manage by herself, but she made a ship too big enough to handle two hundred people, at least if not more. Even if her brother didn't notice her, someone would have. She's the only hero in the family, so someone would have noticed," Fang said.

"Hold on, she's the only hero?" Decku asked, "All your quirks are amazing. Why wouldn't you want to be a hero?"

"Death, you see people die. You could die, and well, we all wanted different things. No job is a bad job as long as it's your passion. Mine is searching and rescuing as well as being a DJ on the side. She wanted to be a hero and worked hard for it. So if she died saving those people well, she did well. It's the way she would have wanted to go out. Her quirk is stronger than over half of ours, but with that came a massive learning curve for her and us," he explained.

"Uncle Fang, look! I made a flower!!! I have a plant quirk! I have been practicing all day!" A little boy said.

"That is the nicest dandelion I have ever seen, Jay. Show Grandma, and she will take a picture of it," he said.

"Then can I give it to Y/n? I want to make her feel better," he said.

"Sure, but remember Y/n and Aunty Liz and Stella have plant powers too. It took them a long time to learn to give plants lasting lives after being broken off from their bodies. So remember, if it dies as soon as it comes off, it's okay. It's all about learning," he said.

"Okay! I will not be sad if it dies. I will show Grandma!" He said as he took off running.

"No ruuning!" He said.

"So where did Y/n get the plant quirk from?" Kirishima asked.

"Grandma, Grandpa is fire. The rest of them are well-married people with different quirks. It never mattered what quirk it was as long as we were happy. Her mother has a plant quirk, and her father has a fire quirk. Still think it's weird that the oldest two got plant quirks and the youngest got fire. The dude needs to learn to keep himself cool.