Just A Little Bit Of Love Dabi (Toya) Todoroki × Reader Part 4

Reconnecting with family was hard, especially since Endeavor was making it difficult. He was happy that he was back, but it seemed he still had favoritism. Now that his brothers and sister were older, they could be with him without him throwing hands at them or screaming at them. After work, he picked you up to meet your family and Shoto's friends. You made sure to keep an eye on Endever and always made sure you made Toya feel safe around him. You knew he could hold his own, but he didn't have to now because you were here.

You wore a nice dress with sandals and walked alongside Toya with your arms linked. You had your stick in one hand, and Demon in the other.

"Thanks for letting your family come. Hey, Shoto like cotton candy? I'm not much into sweets, but I'll get you some if you want," you said.

"Are you trying to date my underage brother by bribing him with sweets?" Toya asked playfully.

"I'm not a creep, so no. I miss having siblings sometimes. You are lucky you have yours," you said with a smile.

Toya thought for a second and decided he was going to do the same thing you did for him. Maybe he could find some relatives of yours so you wouldn't be so alone in the world.

"We're you the oldest?" You asked.

"You guessed it! My sister Lily would be 22, and my brother Seth would be 20 right now. What sucks is that I never went to their funnels. I haven't found where they were buried, either. I assume my family wants me to stay away. They never liked me much," you said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I wasn't a boy, quirkless, looked nothing like either parent. You name it. I got all the genes that weren't dominant while my brother and sister were spitting images of both parents. They also showed their quirks early anyway. If there is a balloon pop game, we should do it because I never got to when I was able to see," you said.

"As long as you agree to ride the Ferris wheel," he said.

"But I hate heights, I can't see, so it makes everything worse. Plus, people get stuck on those things," you said.

"Come on for me?" He asked.

"Okay, fine, but then Shoto has to join us. I don't want any funny business," you chuckled.

"You got me. I was going to make out with you without your permission," he chuckled as you hit his arm.

"Ow, for a blind girl, you hit hard," he said.

"He seems to like her," Fuyumi said with a smile.

"She seems off to me for some reason," Shoto said as Decku looked at him oddly.

"Why because she invited me, Kirishima, and Bakugo as well as his family to this?" He asked quietly.

"I don't think this is a date," Shoto said.

"Of course, it's not. She wants to bond with us and get to know his siblings better. She doesn't have any, remember? I just wonder why she bluntly said that Endeavor seemed uncomfortable," Decku said.

"I don't care about him. I care about her. Something is off with her, and I don't like it," Shoto said.

"Maybe her past feels familiar? I don't know why it would, but maybe you know her from somewhere. She does work at a radio station," he pointed out.

Shoto knew that she knew what happened to them in the past, and maybe that was why he was so uneasy with her, especially because she could say something about it on the air. He kind of hoped to expose the truth because his whole life was a lie. Their life was a lie.