Chapter 55: Pictures

Mia's POV

*One Week Later*

"Dada!" Kendyll exclaimed as she placed her tiny hand on Andy's cheek.

"Mia, I don't think I can leave," he laughed as he held Kendyll close.

"We'll be here when you get back. Besides, maybe being gone will give her a chance to learn to say mama," I laughed.

"Dada loves you so much and I'm going to miss you so much," he cooed to her as he kissed her forehead.

"You'll be back in a week for the LA show," I laughed.

"Yes, but then I'm gone again! Ugh, Mia, I can't do this. I quit," he said, shaking his head.

"Shut up," I laughed, playfully smacking this arm.

"Ugh! This is torture!" he whined. He gave her one more kiss before holding her away like she was poisonous. "Take her before I change my mind," he said, his eyes shut tight. I grabbed Kendyll and he opened his eyes again.

"I love you Andy, have a great tour."

"I love you too babe, I'll see you in a week," he said, kissing my lips. He quickly turned and raced towards the security line. I chuckled to myself as I watched him anxiously standing in the security line. He gave us one final wave before he disappeared out of sight.

"What are we going to do with your daddy?" I asked Kendyll with a laugh.

*Three Months Later*

Andy was returning home in a week and I was so excited. We have video called every day and Kendyll gets so excited when his face pops up on my phone screen. 

I was scrolling through social media when some fan pictures of Andy popped up. Fans will often catch glimpses of him from a distance and post the pictures. I smiled as I opened the photo to get a closer look. Sometimes, he's making unintentionally funny faces and it's one of my biggest forms of entertainment.

As I looked through the photos, these weren't as entertaining. The more I scrolled, the lower my heart sunk into my stomach. Tears brimmed my eyes as I couldn't stop repetitively scrolling through the few pictures that been posting. I was zooming in as much as I could, trying to get the smallest hint of reassurance.

Andy was pictured leading a girl off of their tour bus, his hand on her back. Another picture was of him hugging her. Not just a friendly hug, but a tight embrace. In one of the pictures, he was holding on to her shoulders and appeared to be having a conversation with her, staring straight into her eyes.

I knew he was too good to be true. Guys don't know how to do anything but cheat. While none of these pictures are concrete proof of him cheating, why else would he be acting like this with a girl I've never seen in my life? Why is he touching her, leading her off the bus, acting affectionate with her?

I let my phone drop to the ground after five minutes of examining each pixel of the photo. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried into them. I can't believe this is happening to me again. To think my therapist had just worked me up to being okay with marriage. I was going to tell Andy when he got back that I'd be okay with getting engaged.

What am I going to do?

********************************************************************

Who do you think the girl was? Do you think Andy cheated?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story! Don't be a ghost reader! <3