Chapter 44: Let's Never Meet Again

Mia's POV

Before I knew it, it was Friday again and I had another date with Andy tonight. Tonight also started my week with Kendyll and I was so excited to have her back. I missed her so much this week.

Andy had told me we would be going somewhere nicer tonight, so I made sure to dress up. I was wearing a strapless black dress that went to my knees. The dress hugged my body and had a strap going from one side to my opposite shoulder. I had on a pair of strappy black heels and my hair was curled.

"Stay out as late as you want tonight because you, my friend, are getting fucked in that dress!" Claire laughed, letting out a wolf whistle

"Oh shut up," I laughed.

"Seriously! With those mommy milkers? Bitch, you're getting railed!"

"Gross! Never say that again!" I said, covering my ears. I pulled the top of my dress up, feeling self-conscious about how low the dress was on my chest.

"Sorry, sorry," she laughed. Just then, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and smiled when I saw Andy. He was carrying Kendyll's carrier in one hand, the rest of his body loaded down with bags. I stepped to the side, allowing Andy inside. He placed Kendyll's carrier on the floor and then disappeared down the hall to put all of the bags in her room. He came back out and did a double take at me.

"Wow," he said.

"She's looks very fuckable, doesn't she?" Claire asked smuggly.

"She does," Andy said, his eyes clouding with lust.

"Oh my god, you two are the devil incarnate," I said, going over to pick up Kendyll. I picked her up and held her close, kissing her cheek.

"Mommy missed you," I cooed, finally getting back the piece of my heart I had been missing all week.

"I'm going to get the rest of the stuff," Andy said, walking out the front door. As soon as I heard his footsteps down the stairs, I glared at Claire.

"Could you at least pretend to have some decorum? You act like we didn't just have a whole conversation a few days ago about how freaked out all of this makes me!" I snapped at Claire.

"Mia, I'm so fucking serious. Lock that motherfucker down tonight. Sort out all of your deep dark bullshit later."

"You are impossible," I sighed, holding Kendyll close to try to calm my heart rate. Andy returned, carrying another armful of stuff into her nursery. He returned, letting out a big breath.

"Okay, everything that you'll need should be in there. I set up her bassinet, so you should be good to go," Andy said to Claire.

"Thanks," she said with a smile.