Chapter 57: I Am In Hell

Mia's POV

"I'll get it," Claire said as there was a knock on the door. She opened it and then slammed it shut, locking the door.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Mia, please can we talk?" I heard Andy's voice through the door. My eyes widened as Claire leaned against the door. "Mia, I know you're in there. Your car is in the parking lot. Please."

"What do we do?" Claire whispered and I let out a sigh.

"Let him in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I need to get this over with," I said.

"Okay," she said, unlocking the door. She opened the front door and stepped to the side. Andy and CC walked in, Andy's face looking pained.

"Oh, you brought your wingman for backup, huh?" I snapped.

"Mia, why did you leave? What did I do?" he asked, walking over to me.

"Don't ask stupid."

"Come on CC, let's give them space," Claire said, dragging CC out of the living room by his wrist.

"Mia, I'm so fucking confused. You said you were at an appointment and then I got home and you cleaned out your closet. What the fuck is going on? Where's my daughter?"

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I screamed at him, standing up, tears rolling down my face.

"WHAT?" he responded.

"YOU FUCKING LIED! YOU KNEW ABOUT MY PAST AND YOU HURT ME ANYWAY! YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE! I WAS GOING TO MARRY YOU!"

"Wait, what?" Andy asked.

"I was going to tell you I was ready to get married, but I'm glad you showed me your true colors first."

"I'm begging you to give me an ounce of context. I have no fucking clue what you're screaming at me about! I didn't fucking cheat on you!" he exclaimed. I looked at his face and saw a look of genuine confusion. I grumbled as I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures.

"Then explain this!" I exclaimed. He took the phone from my hand and started scrolling.

"Oh my god," he said quietly.

"Exactly," I said with a smirk.

"CC! Get in here!" he called. CC came in a few seconds later.

"What?" he asked. Andy showed him the phone and he scrolled through the pictures. "Oh my god," he said with a slight laugh.

"This isn't funny!" I snapped.

"Mia, I didn't cheat on you," Andy said.

"Then explain the pictures! Why are you leading her off your bus? Why are you hugging her? You were touching her, more than just friends do!"

"Mia, that's our merch girl, Rachel. Her mom was in the hospital, so she had to leave tour early. We were saying goodbye to her and I was comforting her. She's crying in those photos, you just can't see her face. You've literally met her, Mia," Andy explained. I took the phone back from him and looked back at the photos, recognizing her silhouette.

"Oh," I said quietly.

"We were all saying goodbye to her, you just saw Andy's photos," CC said, showing me photos he had found of the rest of the band hugging the same girl.

"I knew it," Claire said quietly.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking at Andy.

"I know you've been hurt in the past, but I told you I never would, and I meant it. You need to start talking to me if anything like this pops up. You can't just freak out and leave. You have to trust me, Mia."

"I will talk to you next time. I promise."

"Good," he said, turning to head towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"What?" I asked.

"I'm hurt Mia. This showed that you really don't trust me, even though I've done nothing to even make you begin not to trust me. I need a night to let this anger and hurt dissipate. You can come back home tomorrow. You were already planning on staying the night here anyway."

"Andy, wait!"

"No, Mia. Goodnight," he said as he left the apartment, CC close behind him. I sat on the couch, my head in my hands.

"I fucked up," I mumbled, tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Yes you did," Claire said. I snapped my head up and glared at her. "What? I told you to talk to him before you did this," she said defensively. I grumbled and put my head back down.

**********************************************************************

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story! Don't be a ghost reader! <3