Chapter 56: I Can't Take Anymore

Mia's POV

"Have a good show," I told Andy, forcing a smile. We hung up and I groaned, throwing my head back. I hadn't brought up the pictures to Andy because I didn't want to hear his lies or excuses. I've been sitting on this secret for an entire day and I already feel like I'm about to explode. I was hoping I would be able to see some guilt in him, but I don't see any. I decided to call Claire to help clear my head.

"Hello?"

"I need somewhere to stay," I said, my voice shaky.

"What? Why?"

"A-Andy cheated," I said, tears, starting to roll down my face.

"WHAT?" she screamed.

"I-I can't be here when he gets home from tour."

"Of course you can come here. I'll be right over to help you pack," she said and hung up the phone. I sat on the couch, a million thoughts racing through my head, giving me a headache. Finally, there was a knock at the door and I went to go answer it. Claire burst through and made a B-line for the living room. I followed her and she patted the spot next to her on the couch.

"I need every single detail," she said. I explained everything, her face going from angry to confused. 

"Don't you think you should talk to him first?" Claire asked.

"No, I don't want his excuses. I don't want his lies. I should've known better than to fall in love with a rockstar. They're all incapable of being faithful. There's just too much temptation out on the road."

"Mia, I-"

"No Claire. I'm not waiting to be kicked out on my ass again. I'm taking control of my life again."

"Mia, I don't think those pictures are clear proof of cheating."

"Then why the fuck would he be touching her like that?" I asked and she sighed.

"I just really want you to think about this. Think about Kendyll."

"I am. I won't be leaving until the day he's supposed to come home so the change of scenery isn't suspicious."

"Okay, let's go pack," she said, not as enthusiastic anymore. We packed a suitcase for me and a suitcase for Kendyll. When we were done, I walked her to the door.

"Mia, please think clearly about this. Please talk to Andy," she begged as she stood at the door.

"I promise I won't be able to stop thinking about this."

"Keep me updated."

"Of course," I said as she walked away. I closed the door and sighed.

Andy's POV

*A Few Days Later*

I walked in the house, wishing Mia and Kendyll were waiting for me. Unfortunately, Mia had a doctor's appointment scheduled and this was the only available time and day. I understood and just couldn't wait for her to get home.

I carried my stuff to the room and saw something on the bed. I put my suitcase down and picked up the piece of paper.

Andy,

You promised you would never hurt me but you lied. I won't let you treat me or my daughter like this.

Mia

I reread the short letter over and over again. Hurt her? What the fuck is she talking about. I went to the closet and noticed half of her clothes were gone. I ran into Kendyll's room and noticed things were missing in their too. I pulled out my phone and tried to call Mia. Straight to voicemail. Fuck. I felt myself start to panic. I called CC, hoping he would answer.

"Hello?" CC answered.

"Thank god. Mia left me!"

"She what?"

"I came home and she's gone! She left me a note and took stuff and-and, she's gone! What the fuck am I going to do? What the fuck happened?" I asked, running my hand through my hair.

"What did the note say?"

"That I wasn't going to hurt her but I lied. What the fuck did I do?"

"How did you hurt her?"

"I don't fucking know! I got no context and her phone is going straight to voicemail. I'm freaking out!"

"Calm down, I'll be right over," he said and hung up. I sat on the floor and put my head in my hands, trying to calm myself down. I stayed in that position until I heard a knock at the door. I jumped up and ran to the front door.

"CC!" I exclaimed as I opened the door. He walked in and I closed the door.

"Where's the note?" he asked. I led him into my bedroom and showed him the note that Mia left behind. "What the fuck does this mean?"

"I don't know!"

"Do you have any idea where she could be?"

"I have an idea. Let's go," I said as we ran out of the house.

***********************************************************************

Where do you think Andy's going?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! 

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story! Don't be a ghost reader! <3