Chapter 50: How Can You All Even Stand It?

Mia's POV

*One Week Later*

"I literally never want to do that again," I groaned as we walked into the airport. We just flew into Memphis for Thanksgiving and Kendyll cried the entire flight.

"We have to fly home," Andy laughed.

"I'm driving."

"Ha, okay, sure," he laughed again. We walked through the airport and to baggage claim. As I was looking for our carousel, I spotted my parents.

"Mom! Dad!" I exclaimed as I walked over to them, Andy following closely behind me.

"Mia!" my mom exclaimed as she hugged me. "Hi Andy," my mom said as she pulled away from me and hugged Andy. "And there's my beautiful granddaughter. May I hold her?" she asked.

"Of course," Andy said, handing her over to my mom.

"We might just leave her here with you because the flight here was a damn nightmare! She cried the whole time!"

"She's just a baby," my mom cooed, tickling her and making her giggle. I rolled my eyes as Andy and I greeted my dad. Andy and my dad went over to the baggage carousel to grab our bags whale I stayed with my mom and Kendyll.

"Are Archer and Blaire at the house?" I asked my mom.

"Blaire and her family are. Archer is coming in tomorrow."

"Okay," I said, nodding. Andy and my dad returned with our luggage and we made our way out to the car. My parents still had a car seat from when Lizzie was a baby, so that's what we used for Kendyll. I strapped her in while Andy helped my dad get the luggage into the car. I got into the middle and Andy sat next to me while my parents were up front. 

It was taking everything in me to not hold his hand. We were waiting until my entire immediate family was together before telling them that we were dating. The car ride to my parents' house was fairly silent. Once we were parked in the driveway, Andy got the luggage out while I got Kendyll. We all went up to the front door and went inside. 

"Sorry we don't have any extra rooms, Andy. Mia said you guys would be fine with sharing a room," my mom said.

"Not a problem," he said with a smile. I led him upstairs to my old childhood bedroom. We walked in and he closed the door behind him. "I don't mind," he said with a snicker that I could tell he had been holding back.

"I didn't want to put one of my siblings out for nothing."

"It's fine, babe. When are we telling them?" he asked.

"Tomorrow, my brother isn't here yet."

"I don't think I can resist being affectionate for a day."

"You did it for a year."

"Yeah, I used all my restraint."

"You'll be fine," I said, brushing him off. He pulled me close to him and gave me a long kiss.

"Now I will," he said with a smirk as he pulled away. I just laughed as I rolled my eyes. We went back downstairs where my parents were sitting with Blaire and her family.

"Kendyll!" my sister squealed as she hopped up from the couch and met me halfway down the stairs. She grabbed my daughter and carried her to the couch.

"Hello to you too," I laughed.

"It's a baby!" my sister said defensively. "Oh my god, I want another one!" she said as she snuggled Kendyll.

"No," her husband laughed. "One and done."