Chapter 49: Move It

Chapter 49: Move It

Mia's POV

*One Week Later*

"Hey, so I kind of did something while you were on tour and I'm worried how you're going to react," I said nervously, tapping my fork against my plate. We were having dinner at his house as a little stay-in date.

"What happened?" he asked, a worried look crossing his face. I could tell his brain was jumping to the worst conclusions, such as me cheating on him. Honestly, I'd be an idiot to cheat on him, especially what I've been through.

"I told my apartment I wouldn't be renewing my lease with them in hopes that you'd be willing to let me move in," I said with a small smile.

"Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me," he said, putting his head into his hands and letting out a large breath.

"What, did you think I cheated on you or something?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Uhm yeah, you know my mind is an anxious mess, you can't do that to me!"

"Sorry," I said with a giggle.

"It's okay," he said, getting out of his chair and picked me up, squeezing me tightly. "Of course you can move in with me, babe. You could've showed up here tonight with boxes and I wouldn't have questioned it."

"Good, because I need to be moved out by December 1st."

"Two weeks?" he asked, placing me back in my chair.

"Yup...surprise!" I said with another giggle.

"Have you at least started packing? We leave for Memphis on Tuesday."

"Here and there," I said, avoiding eye contact.

"Alright, so you haven't," he said with a sigh. "I guess you'll be seeing a lot of me while I help you get packed."

"Well, I hope I'll be seeing a lot of you since I'm moving in with you."

"You're snarky today, aren't you?" he asked with a smirk and I just shrugged in response, smirking back at him. "In all honesty, I'm really happy you're moving in. I'm really excited to be able to see you and Kendyll every day again."

"Me too, I think the constant shifting around is really starting to affect her. I think it will be better for her home to be more stable," I said. 

I had been working on the idea of moving in with Andy with my therapist the entire time he had been on tour. It got to a point where I was actually starting to get excited about living with him again. I truly missed him when we were apart and Kendyll always has a rough day adjusting after she switches houses. It's just going to be easier all around which is something I'm definitely looking forward to.

"I couldn't agree more," he smiled as he leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. "I love you Mia."

"I love you too Andy," I said, kissing him back.

*******************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter! Kind of just a cute filler.

This is definitely not the chapter I expected to sit down and write, but this idea popped up and I needed to get it done before the next chapter! Hopefully the next one will be longer!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story! Don't be a ghost reader! <3