Chapter 45: Bottles Smash

Mia's POV

"Hey babe," Andy greeted with a smile as he opened the door. I smiled shyly as butterflies fluttered around my stomach. I don't know why he made me feel like this, despite us knowing each other for a year. Maybe because I'm finally allowing myself to have feelings for him, but I feel like a schoolgirl.

"Hey," I said. He leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips. He stepped aside and allowed me to walk in.

"Here she is. Thank you so much again," I said, handing Kendyll's carrier to him.

"Of course, I'll always take extra time with my girl," he said with a smile.

"I should be back in about two hours."

"Alright, I look forward to your return," he said. I gave him a kiss goodbye and hurried out to my car.

***

I pulled back up at Andy's house after my therapy session. Going to therapy was the right choice because I already feel so much better. She had me unpack everything that happened with Tanner and helped me make goals for our time together. My main goal is to be able to be everything I need to be for Andy. I want us to have a chance.

"Hey! How'd it go?" Andy asked as he opened the door.

"It actually went really good. She's really nice and I'm looking forward to going back. I feel like we already did a lot of work today and it was nice to be able to talk about everything."

"I'm glad," Andy said with a genuine smile. "I made lunch for us if you have a moment to eat with me."

"That's amazing Andy, thank you! Of course I'll have some lunch," I said, amazed at his generosity. I followed him into the kitchen and I sat at the table. He dished the food out onto plates and carried them to the table. He sat across from me and we started eating. I asked how his last few hours had gone and he told me the few things he was able to accomplish. 

"So, uh, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not sure when I'm going to be ready to move in with you. I know it's a hassle swapping Kendyll back and forth and that we miss her when she's not with us. I'm just so terrified of being out on my ass again and not having a place to go."

"I understand babe, please don't worry about it. What we have now is working. Let's see how you feel after a few more sessions. Maybe we can do a temperature check on how you're feeling when I get back from tour. There's no need for you to rush moving in with me when I'm literally about to leave for a few months and you'll be alone anyway."

"Thank you," I said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"I'm always here for whatever you need baby. I'm flexible and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this relationship work."

"Thank you," I said again, astonished by how amazing and caring he was.

********************************************************************

Sorry it's short! Bit of a filler!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story! Don't be a ghost reader! <3