Chapter 51: Why Is There Joy In This Poison?

Mia's POV

*One Month Later*

"Andy!" his mom exclaimed as we walked up to them at baggage claim.

"Hi mom," he said as he hugged her.

"Hi Mia," his mom said with a smile as she hugged me next. "How's my granddaughter?" she asked, holding out her arms.

"Not a great flier," I laughed, passing the baby to her. We greeted Andy's dad and then the two guys walked off to collect our bags. Once they had our bags, we went out to the car and I strapped Kendyll into her car seat that we brought with us. We rode back to his parents' house and Andy gathered the luggage while I grabbed Kendyll.

"Both rooms are set up for you guys," his mom said as we started up the stairs.

"Thanks," we said in unison. We got to the top and checked to make sure they weren't watching before slipping into Andy's room. It felt weird to be back here after a year. So much had changed that it was crazy to think about the type of relationship Andy and I had back then compared to now.

I looked at the bed that we had slept together in, that being only the second time we had ever had sex. I remember how he comforted me and how that turned into more. I remember the big fight I caused by abandoning him in the middle of the night.

"Mia," Andy said, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Sorry," I said, turning my attention to him. "I was just deep in thought," I explained.

"About?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"When we were here a year ago, how different things are now."

"A good different?"

"Of course," I said with a smile, pecking his lips.

"Hey, I kind of want to go downstairs and tell my parents right away. I don't want to have to hide this any longer."

"That's fine," I said and he smiled. He kissed me one more time before we went downstairs.

"Mom! Dad!" Andy called as we walked into the living room. His dad was already on the couch but his mom came out of the kitchen at his call.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Sit, we need to tell you guys something," Andy said as we sat on the other couch.

"You're not pregnant again, are you?" his mom asked with wide eyes.

"No," I laughed.

"God damnit, why does everyone think that?" Andy asked, making me laugh again.

"You have a bit of a track record recently, Andy," his dad said.

"Whatever, that's not what we have to tell you."

"Well, spit it out!" his dad said.

"We're dating," Andy said happily, grabbing my hand.

"Oh yay!" his mom said, clapping happily. She stood up and came over to us, giving each of us a hug.

"We've been dating for about five months, we've moved in together, and it's been really good," Andy said with a cheesy smile.

"We're so happy for you guys," his mom said.

"About damn time," his dad laughed.

"So I'm assuming you won't need that extra room?" his mom asked.

"No, no we won't," Andy laughed.

***************************************************************

Sorry it was short! Just a filler!

I'm thinking this story is beginning to wind down. Honestly, I thought it was only going to get to 30 chapters so I'm proud of getting it this far.

I'm considering a sequel but not 100% sold on the idea yet. I wasn't going to do one originally, but then came up with an idea, but I'm still not sure of my idea.

Would you want a sequel focusing on Kendyll?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and vote let me know you are enjoying the story! Don't be a ghost reader! <3