Chapter 28: First Concert

Mia's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

I walked up to the venue, scanning the area for Andy's familiar frame. He had given Claire and I tour laminates to get us into all areas of the venue, but he had also said he would meet us to show us to the bus. I adjusted the extra large Black Veil Brides shirt Andy had sent to me. When he sent us the tour laminates, he also sent us each a BVB shirt to wear tonight. He also sent a note with it.

Can't be a fan without a shirt. If you're not a fan yet, you will be after the show ;) ~Andy

I remember rolling my eyes as I unfolded the shirts from the box. Luckily, he had sent us two different shirts, because I am not one for matching with others. He had sent me an extra large shirt so it would fit over my bump. The sleeves were down to my elbows, and despite my belly, I still felt like I was drowning in the shirt. I'm normally a size small and I'm short, so the shirt was nearly a dress on me. The shirt had Andy's face and torso front and center with their logo behind him. To the right of him were his other band members in smaller squares. I remember the look on Claire's face when I unfolded the shirt.

"Oh my god, he gave you a shirt with a shirtless picture of him! That man is not smooth, I love it!" Claire laughed.

"Oh shut up, I'm sure you got the same one," I said, picking up the shirt that was labeled for Claire. 

"HA!" She exclaimed when I unfolded it. It had their logo in large print with a red cross behind the logo.

"Just take your shirt," I said, tossing it at her.

I continued searching until I saw a tall, looming figure behind a chain link fence.

"Mia!" I heard Andy call. I grabbed Claire's hand and led her over to the fence. Andy got the security guard to unlock the fence and we quickly walked through so he could lock it behind us.

"Hey," he said shyly.

"Hey," I said. We gave each other a quick hug, still not quite back to normal after coming back from Ohio.

"Oh god, just fuck already!" Claire groaned.

"We have," I reminded her, rolling my eyes.

"Then just date already," she said with a smirk.

"Well, you've met Claire," I laughed, ignoring her comment.

"So you're the infamous Claire," Andy said, holding out his hand for her to shake.

"The one and only! The driving force behind Mia's confidence! Don't worry, I'll get her to date you eventually," she said as she shook his hand.

"Alright! Let's go to your bus!" I said, changing the subject. Andy just smiled as he turned around and led us to his bus. He opened the door and we followed him up the stairs. He rounded the corner into the lounge and we followed him, standing at the entryway.

"Alright guys, this is Mia and Claire," Andy introduced. "Mia, you obviously already know CC."

"Hi!" I smiled, waving eagerly at him.

"Hey girl!" CC smiled, getting up and hugging me. "You're welcome by the way," he winked.

"You're not the only one with an inappropriate friend," Andy laughed. "This is Jake, Jinxx, and Lonny," Andy finished introducing. We said hi and then Andy sat down.

"Come, sit! We've got about thirty minutes until sound check," CC said. We shrugged and sat in the empty spots on the couch. I was sandwiched between Andy and Claire, great. We spent the next thirty minutes talking, getting to know each other. It was time for sound check and we all got up. We followed them to the venue and sat side stage as they tested their instruments and microphones. Once they were done, we got some lunch and ate it in the bus.